Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? - page 26. (Read 22719 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
For me my way of spreading bitcoin is through social media i will going to post about bitcoin. With that i will know who are interested with bitcoin because if they are interested they will to ask me through chat. And im willing to teach them about bitcoin.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I dont necessarily teach people or even force them to Join bitcoin and start to earn here..I want to make them see first all my earned moneys and even my fruits to all my efforts here in bitcoin..Once they ask me how do I earn these..Thats the time Ill teach them..I dont teach on those who dont even Interested in bitcoin and will just say its a scam..I rather teach those who were really interested and those who are really in need.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I would share the words and good reviews also of bitcoin to my friends. Tell that they can check and search on the internet about bitcoin. If the time comes and I will able to earn some money here I will share it to them how did I earn that money using bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

I introduce bitcoin usually using seminars and other educational events like from talks with friends.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

To be honest i'm still don't know all about bitcoin but sometimes i tell to my friends that bitcoin can give a money to people to buy anything but i receieve a laugh from them because bitcoin in our country is not totally popular but it's okay someday they will regret .
Activity: 476

I spread the bitcoin knowledge by using prodak prodak with bitcoin logo and explaining what bitcoin is to some people, I have a suit with bitcoin logo. and it's a bit helpful to introduce bitcoin around me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO

im using social medias to spread my knowledge in bitcoin. because some of my friend as me now how to earn money with that bitcoin. now they are earning high like other and they always thank me for the knowledge i gave to them.
Activity: 392
I will talk about bitcoin with my friends when we don't have any topic to discuss and this is a very good time pass and i will learn new things form my friends.
I have a simple way of spreading bitcoin knowledge, i am just telling it to my classmates and to my friend that in bitcoin we can earn some benefits, like we can learn many things in bitcoin and we can be good atleast in writing english sentenence and the most important things i say, there is a big possibility that we can earn here many money if we will work here in bitcoin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Well I am posting about crypto currency on my social media accounts and if my friend ask me about it then that is the time I will introduce to them about bitcoin. Bitcoin are now spreading around social media so a lot of people now are interested to use bitcoin.
Activity: 476
My own way spreading bitcoin knowledge is by sending my friend or relative a link then after that if they have a question, i would answer it the best knowledge I have. Even though some of them didn't believed it because for them is scam, I just let them and I just entertain to those who are interested. Likewise, im still gaining knowledge about bitcoin, i just share what my friends though me. Smiley
Activity: 168
Spreading bitcoin knowledge hasn't been easy at all in my country since a very few people know about this industry or shall we call it phenomenon . People all over my country still can't even use credit cards and we don't even have access to paypal therefore we can't even buy goods from internet , and bitcoin have provided a solution for all the people that needed to make deals through internet in a country that prohibits foreign currencies usage whether physically or virtually .
Activity: 406
I will talk about bitcoin with my friends when we don't have any topic to discuss and this is a very good time pass and i will learn new things form my friends.
I have two way of spreading bitcoin knowledge first is i by replying or quoting in bitcoin forum, because when i am posting or answering here in forum i have use my knowledge to spread whats all i have know about bitcoin, and i also spreading my knowledge by telling it personally to my family and my classmate, i just tell to them that in bitcoin we can earn some money.
copper member
Activity: 298
https://wesp.io
explain about bitcoin to newbie is some what difficult thing.some saying it is a scam.some saying it is just a waste of time no one will accept bitcoin as a currency.me and my friends write blogs with our language(sinhala) to explain about bitcoins.lot of people in our country invest in bitcoins after reading our blogs.and we do some videos and upload in to youtube showing how we trade in exchangers using bitcoins.so far it is good way to spread knowledge about bitcoin.  
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
I'm only a newbie here so i fully don't understand all the things there is to know about Bitcoin. So what i do is,
whenever my friends were around i open my notebook about some articles about Bitcoin and i tell them, this (Bitcoin) will give us extra income and probably make us rich in the future.
With that statement, everybody becomes interested. And we read about Bitcoin all together.

agree but for ane more for the first bitcointalk because in this forum we learn a lot of questions and answers about bitcoin and ane give instructions to post regularly and if not understand we ask, once they understand new i point to the project. bounty bitcointalk
But it depends on us how we have the concept of how to teach Wink
Activity: 210
I'm only a newbie here so i fully don't understand all the things there is to know about Bitcoin. So what i do is,
whenever my friends were around i open my notebook about some articles about Bitcoin and i tell them, this (Bitcoin) will give us extra income and probably make us rich in the future.
With that statement, everybody becomes interested. And we read about Bitcoin all together.
Activity: 630
Activity: 868
Merit: 266

The best way to spread knowledge is to first invest into bitcoins and then later show the people who want to educate how much you were able to gain from bitcoins alone. When they see that you have made money by investing into bitcoins, they will give you all ears and listen to everything you have to say.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
i used to talk about bitcoin on the meal time, so people around me know bitcoin and when they get involved, they will spread bitcoin around them, also they will learn crypto knowledge themselves
Activity: 216
You can say that this is a new kind of money called "digital money". This money doesn't put in the bank, at home. It stores in "computer". it can help you become a millionaire. Grin
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
Previously, I talked about bitkoin all in a row, and I met my sidelong glances ...   Roll Eyes
Now I have changed my plan of action. I lead several pages in different social networks, where I spread a lot of information about bitcoin, the results of my activities. And my friends are interested in me, and I am happy to tell them everything I know, help to invest money for those who decide to do it. It's much easier to talk about the bitcoin to interested people, I'm convinced of this, and I will not waste my time on skeptics any more.
Well first of all I’m studying in collage and I informed all my friend about bitcoin so they know very well about bitcoin that what is it and how it works secondly it’s a modern technology time every one they are using social media such as Facebook etc. so I think social media is a best platform to spread knowledge of bitcoin and hope people can also understand easily.
Pages:
Jump to: