Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? - page 29. (Read 22719 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I am not well experienced but i started to know bitcoins because my friend introduced it to me. The most attractive part of bitcoin is its value and i know that it was a long term investment after i did a lot of research because the value is increasing consistently. Just by looking at the market cap it will prove to you that it really grows.
I was also introduced to bitcoin by my friend but now we need to exchange bitcoin knowledge to rest of the world and for this purpose we will use different ways. Bitcoin is the new era currency and new generation will use it in future for their betterment. I prefer social media for spreading bitcoin knowledge which is extremely active this time and new generation is specially connected to each other through social media. I suggest social media for exchanging bitcoin knowledge.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

I'm a talkative person and I use my bubbly personality to share my knowledge about bitcoin. I shared it to my friends and with my workmates. It was hard for them to understand at first but I won't give up. I will still find ways to let them know about it. It's my way of sharing my blessings.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Have a crypto Mac/PC screensaver, leave the chrome tab of bitcoin talk forum on, have a hardware wallet on the side, together with an unlocked mobile showing the screen of blockfolio (with balance hidden obviously).
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the world. It's being using by a lot of people and the number of user in increasing highly. The price of bitcoin is increasing. It's being using in many ways. So I think it's important to spread knowledge about bitcoin. But I don't support your spreading way. In this era, it's so easy to spread any knowledge through social media. We should use this way. Another way is arranging workshop on this. The more people use bitcoin, the price will rise and we will be profited.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

I also did it some time ago where I showed two of my classmates my bitcoin wallet then the amount inside it as well as its price in my local currency and as usual they get curious too and asked how is it considered as a money or how it can used to buy some stuffs and how can I convert it into cash . I explained to them how can bitcoin works and how it can be used as a medium of exchange or payment, why it has a value and lastly how am I earning it .
I actually did exactly what you are doing mates but I did it with my friends. At first they are confused but suddenly they got interested. I hard a hard time explaining them because I was just a neophyte and has limited ideas that time but still managed to give them knowledge on Bitcoins and introduce them this helpful forum. As time have passed I can see their interest fading but then came a time when I made a cashout for about two hundred fifty dollars worth of our local currency last October first just this month. I showed them my  money and they ask me like "Oh! How did you get that amount of money?" and I replied "I got this from signature campaigns so if I were you keep on posting constructively and on topic so if you reach junior member you could participate and get accepted easily." I think three of my friends are now member ranks. I told them also to spread the good news too so they can also help others with financial problems like me. I just warned them to obey the forum rules for better results. And hopefully they will soon learn and earn too just like almost anyone with higher ranks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I am not well experienced but i started to know bitcoins because my friend introduced it to me. The most attractive part of bitcoin is its value and i know that it was a long term investment after i did a lot of research because the value is increasing consistently. Just by looking at the market cap it will prove to you that it really grows.

My way of spreading bitcoin is through the word of mouth. I shared to my friends and workmates what i have experienced in bitcoins. I gave them social media links where they can do research and know more about bitcoins. I,myself know about bitcoins through my friend who showed me his monetary gains because of bitcoins and I think that was also effective.
Activity: 434
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
About spreading my knowledge about bitcoin I'm already doing it. Since there are more of my friends who asks me about bitcoin I share what I know to them. I also include some good source of bitcoin faucets or sites sometimes mobile applications so that they can also be able to start gathering bitcoin. I'm not really that type of person who would rather mind my own business and let the people search for answers to their own questions. I want to help and if someone even if I don’t know them i would try to answer their questions about anything as much as I can.
Activity: 196
I just share some picture about Bitcoin and the amount of Bitcoin I can earn everyweek to facebook and instagram then a lot of my friends curious about it cause its price and how to earn it. By this way I've told about Bitcoin to my friends everything I know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency of course I also mentioned about this forum too that why for now there are some out of my friend are earning Bitcoin in here Cheesy
Activity: 560
Well, when my friends ask me where I get my money, I would reply, " Bitcoin " then they will ask me what is it. From there, I explain how bitcoin works and they might also try it and share it to their other friends. Its not really about to teach them directly, better way is to make them curious for themselves so that they could try to peek in the world of bitcoin.  Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Nowadays, I mainly focus on explaining bitcoin in individual conversations.
Activity: 10
I told about value bitcoin, especially with current outstanding price. Starting from that word, they started asking questions about how to get it. So, i explain what i know, the rest i am just say: you can search using google and in forum. Until finally, many friends enjoyed in  bitcoin and have made decent money.
Activity: 405
There is something that can be easily understand a person that which you will teach and share your knowledge about bitcoin. And to make a person interested. Be proud of him and show her your income and everything you've earned. And teach how well he gets big profit in bitcoin like you.

Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Most time I do face to face teaching with practical in other for the new member to understand it better.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is simple, I talked to my friend about the meaning and use of this coin and then afterwards, I told them that they can also earn some coins by just doing some little work but the problem is they don't look so interested as I am when I was starting at bitcoins so instead of wasting my time to them (haha) I decided to post and share it to my social media friends and luckily I got some comments from those who are interested and curious
Activity: 549
there are many different ways to spread the science of bitcoin but I prefer a way to introduce it first through an existing documentary on youtube or anywhere and give an article about bitcoin, so maybe that's the first way to learn about bitcoin..
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Telling and introducing bitcoin with my family and friends or Sharing bitcoin news on facebook and promoting campaigns

When I was a beginner I asked a lot of questions in the forum and often got the answer from more experienced users. I regularly watch the market and it helps me a lot. Thanks to experience I know when I can risk it. I would recommend it to any beginner.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
Telling and introducing bitcoin with my family and friends or Sharing bitcoin news on facebook and promoting campaigns
Activity: 40
in my experience when you are explaining bitcoin to someone it is best to first stick to easy explanation, for example if someone asked what mining is, don't try to get into details (specially if like me you have a hard time explaining anything technical) just give a simple explanation.
and it is then a good idea to show the use cases of bitcoin. for example there are lots of services out there that will help you save up on a lot of money when purchasing things with bitcoin. introduce these sites to them.

My way of spreading my bitcoin knowledge is so simple. First, I will tell a true story about the people who are getting or having more money by just participating in bitcoin which happen to be my classmates and close friends to my other circle of friends and then when they are being curious and getting more into it, I now explain the most basic knowledges such as how to register and the purpose and content of each topic. When they are involve in here, I let them know the other important details in an understandable way. After convincing someone to join, I will just repeat the cycle in order to spread my knowledge in bitcoin.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
Spreading it is not a problem. The real problem is if they will listen or are really listening.
Most of the people that I talked to wants the income fast. That is not it should and I cant vouch that.
I say they will need to wait and they would surrender after I say that.
So from now on, I start it with: Are you willing to wait?
The way I use to spread bitcoin knowledge is when I am with my friends or we go out for walk or fun something then I discuss with my friends that how I invest and I don’t need to get pocket money from my parents and in this way they focus on my topic very deeply and not only my friends there is my family members to when I am sitting with them and then I start my topic with them easily and happily.
There is many ways through which bitcoin knowledge can be spread easily like I apply the method of go to outside with my friends and then discuss with them about bitcoin and the way how to invest and also advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin and I attract their mind when I started how I earn from bitcoin this is how I spread bitcoin knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: