Pages:
Author

Topic: When are you waiting for massive pump now? - page 2. (Read 1850 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 24, 2018, 01:03:09 PM
Actually I believe in a big pump going to happen at the end of the year. Therefore, choosing, buying and keeping good coins is a must do now!

Lets believe this year too as there will be a positive change. There are not much improvement in the market as expected but still waiting for a bullish run for a best return as the last quarter is going to start I strongly believe there will be a great change.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 12:57:59 PM
When are you waiting for the next massive pump after the last big fall few days ago? Waiting for SEC futures?
I'm waiting for a repeat of last year's situation. I think that this is as likely as possible and besides I assume that this situation will continue absolutely every year. It will be profitable for everyone and the only way the market can flourish for a long time
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 01:26:59 PM
I do not know how long the market will experience price reductions as now but I am very confident that there will be a large pump coming so I will always hold the coin that I have patiently hopefully tomorrow or the day after the coin price will rise
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
September 23, 2018, 03:14:30 AM
When are you waiting for the next massive pump after the last big fall few days ago? Waiting for SEC futures?

Issue said SEC will delay Bitcoin ETF until February 2019, if this issue becomes true we should waiting for much longer. But I still hope there will be a massive pump coming at the end of this year...

I'm getting tired for holding my coins/tokens too long...
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 03:13:05 AM
Yep i waiting for ETF news, without that news we can't see massive pump in this year. My feeling it's very strong and i can said it will be get accepted and everything will be big for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 03:04:45 AM
I hope by the end of the year we will see the beginning of the market growth. I really want to believe in it.
Activity: 270
September 23, 2018, 02:57:17 AM
I do not have specific time waiting for a pump but anytime the pump will come, it will be greatly and happily accepted by me. No specific date for pump but anytime is best for it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 02:56:10 AM
Actually I believe in a big pump going to happen at the end of the year. Therefore, choosing, buying and keeping good coins is a must do now!
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 02:53:51 AM
As for me, am not expecting massive bull run or pump this year again though there will be some increase. I expect massive pump in the first quarter of 2019.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 23, 2018, 02:23:11 AM
Right now you still need to wait for confirmation before going and buying a bunch of alts and bitcoins.

Looking at the daily chart, we have actually made a low, a higher low, and another higher higher low. However looking at the weekly, we have failed all year to make a new higher low. Basically we need to close ABOVE the price of $7400 before we can get confirmation of a reversal.

The 61.8% has worked very well at picking the bounce tops, and it looks like $6900 might be the high this week before heading lower.
Activity: 30
September 23, 2018, 02:01:56 AM
I do not know how long the next giant pump will appear, but I am sure that there will be big pumps coming up and if that happens then the mayor must drop sharply. So I will always keep the coin I have and be patient until it happens.
Activity: 266
September 23, 2018, 01:38:08 AM
I think we will see pump even if SEC doesn't announce the ETF approval. Bitcoin has dropped without any serious ad news, and it will rise without serious positive news. The problem is that the whole market is waiting for the rise for long time now, and in this situation literally, any news can be decided as good and create the crowd effect.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 22, 2018, 01:32:44 PM
I am waiting a new pump in beggining of the new year. I hope we will see some good movement in beggining of 2019. Sec approval thing is really important but also i believe they will not approve etf in 2018.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
September 22, 2018, 03:08:49 AM

I don't think there's a big pump this year. yes, there is no indication that the market will soon be jumped especially there are no special events in the future. I'm just waiting for Q4 to go according to plan with so many altcoins that will certainly grow well.
Activity: 280
September 22, 2018, 02:59:22 AM
Hi there!

Alot off good things are happening right now!
Look at ripple, one announcement and its skyrocketing.
Alot of off people are waiting for these things to happen and want to jump in. Imo it means that there is alot of money "reserved" for crypto investments. Ripple gained 3bill in like 2 hours or so? Thats alot of volume, got me thinking that there can be invested a whole lot more money soon.

I hope that there is a group waiting for some bull signs and that we can head towards 500bil MC again.

Greetings! Cool

And finally, ripple can break the 11k satoshi yesterday although the price now is back to the lower rate, I am sure that it will increase again and I think the price can break 20k satoshi again. I believe in the next few days, weeks, or months, and there will be a massive pump that will comes to the market and makes the price to increase higher. So you can prepare to buy more amount of every coin you have while we still have time to add more amount and waiting for the high price to comes.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 01:42:56 AM
I don't know when. Nobody knows actually but I strongly feel it's coming. There are a lot of good news about crypto and newbies getting used to it.
indeed no one knows when, but at least we have sought the information so that we are sure of it. at this time crypto began to show its development and prices began to grow.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 12:05:54 AM
I personally doesn't has exact date for this wait of massive pump, but i'm just hopping that the pumping will be happen this close end of year or at the beginning of 2019.
I think that will be the perfect time if all the coins getting their price spiking.
Activity: 532
September 21, 2018, 11:51:45 PM
How long to wait before giving a sure thing. But investment is indeed like this is, sometimes has a good and a bad phase. just who is able to survive in such a condition that it will be able to feel the results. clear crypto always grows it's plain to see, just stay waiting for when it will start to explode.
Activity: 280
September 21, 2018, 07:46:27 PM
I am waiting massive pump after TON is gonna implemented. Their product will be mass adoption for ordinary people and it will take crypto to the next level
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
September 21, 2018, 07:26:35 PM
I am expecting that the market will rise next year. I think it is hard for this year to make a comeback since downtrend is dominating the market . But if it would happen this year, ofciurse it would be an advantage. due to lack of assurance, holding is what we should do in order to be safe if ever dumps will be continuous.
Pages:
Jump to: