Pages:
Author

Topic: When are you waiting for massive pump now? - page 6. (Read 1850 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 02:10:25 PM
I feel that I have to wait until the end of this year, I am still very optimistic about the price of coins in the market at the end of the year will rise again,
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 02:02:01 PM
I think that very soon the situation will have to be decided by the situation on the new movement of the graphs, which are now coming to a logical conclusion. Do not wait as much as you expected before.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 01:59:51 PM
When are you waiting for the next massive pump after the last big fall few days ago? Waiting for SEC futures?

I believe the pump will happen when the SEC announces the ETF is approved.  I believe this is why we are having the ultra tank right now.  Squeezing every last drop out of this.  Its truly amazing to watch this scum and slime banker class come in and devastate things.  When you print money I guess you can do what you want when the populace is weak and timid.  Great times!

That makes all the difference in the world of cryptocurrency. However, I think we will have to wait for a little bit more...maybe November or December before the awaited pump.
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 01:58:36 PM
I don't think the pump could happen anytime soon, probably by the end of the year we can see some progress, though we will have to get used to more dropping for now.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 09, 2018, 01:54:47 PM
When are you waiting for the next massive pump after the last big fall few days ago? Waiting for SEC futures?
I guess the SEC will not accept the ETF, and it will not affect too much to the market. I hope this is the last dump in 2018 and we can see the green future in October or November, but the reality is much more horrible and life is not always rosy.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
September 09, 2018, 01:51:13 PM
We have to depend on November and December for the next price pump. For now I think something significant will happen that will bring big institutionals investors into the market. I also believe in my heart that the future is bright and we should never be afraid of investing now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 01:49:39 PM
I don't wait for a pump in the near future or even this year and I think it is impossible to predict such massive pumps/dumps
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 09, 2018, 01:47:44 PM
massive pump WILL NEVER COME, AND YOU´LL ALL GET REKT BECAUSE YOU ARE IGNORANTS, MORONS AND IRRESPONSABLE PEOPLE, ALSO GREEDY AF.

Crypto is dead. Realise it or die with it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 01:44:53 PM
No one will know until when this happened the market's fall. and many that reveal the market will soon go up but it's all just speculation of course without any definite facts about this. that is clearly just waiting for it because despite the great increase in however long it will happen again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 09, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

I believe the pump will happen when the SEC announces the ETF is approved.  I believe this is why we are having the ultra tank right now.  Squeezing every last drop out of this.  Its truly amazing to watch this scum and slime banker class come in and devastate things.  When you print money I guess you can do what you want when the populace is weak and timid.  Great times!

How about if the etf failed to approve by sec are you still believe that bitcoin pump their price
Even etf failed to approve by the sec officials i still believe bitcoin stand itself as strong currency and the massive pump will coming soon.

It seems to me that the price of bitcoin artificially falls down. Someone does not want to see bitcoin for $8000. In my opinion, in the near future we may see $8000+ but then followed by a drop to 6500-7000 again. It's not yet time to $15000+
Activity: 61
September 08, 2018, 07:04:24 PM
Currenctly i was expecting market will increases by this bermonths it would be a massive price pump. As this time already the market shows a big chances or opportunity to start buying or investing coins which is very affordable to buy on if you have enough capital to invest.
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 06:56:36 PM
Some people say cryptocurrency will be back to normal 8n the last quarter of the year. That is when I'm anxiously waiting for and I do hope it comes as planned.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 06:54:35 PM
Yes i am waiting for btc price to get back to its former price because i bought some btc yesterday and i think that it will pump again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 08, 2018, 06:51:56 PM
today , another 10% drop for ETH, get REKT hodlers!!!!
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 06:50:56 PM
I will not try to bet on SEC future, crypto has its own destiny. all of the future contract made the market being so unhealthy, you can see the chart and even with a good news and it can't even create another bounce back. Just waiting for to buy more and more bitcoin and again. It's so stupid always try to bet on the bankers country like US
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 06:44:25 PM
Everyone in this world is still waiting all the time but I can ensure that nobody know when this market will rise back Smiley. We just know that we should believe in crypto market and its future but we dont' know anything else Smiley. At least, we know that we shouldn't become panic sellers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 06:33:51 PM
Pump? Hardly in my opinion. The best way to go make anything out of crypto now is trade. Hodl now is the perfect recipe for being rekt. I mean have a few coins that I'm hodling and their values are almost zero
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
September 08, 2018, 06:24:26 PM
look at the market in decline until the end of the year, after this we do not know if it will rise much or little, but there is a tendency of low end, and a small where of buyers
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 06:22:04 PM
I expect that by the end of the year the market will grow and bitcoin will soar in price again.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 06:20:04 PM
Cryptos are way unpredictable especially when it comes on the market value. Volatility in the first place is in nature of every crypto and comtinuous downtrend is another problem. I am expecting pumps before this year end still, and has no plans of selling my holdings at this point since for me, it is not a necessary action to make. Surely, once recovery happen, it would also be continuous and that's why everyone should continue holding.
Pages:
Jump to: