Pages:
Author

Topic: When bitcoin collapses? - page 2. (Read 437 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 04:43:10 AM
I think that if this happens then a very long time. Most of the money to invest in whales and they support bitcoin and do not pay enough attention to other coins.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
June 02, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
In my opinion bitcoin will not collapse, maybe the price will have a little drop. Bitcoin is a revolutionary coin, that can support a lot of programs that can be done around blockchain technology, and bitcoin will never collapse.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 03:29:21 PM
Despite the fact that the allocation of investment in other coins is already now, do you really thing, that bitcoin will collapse?
Maybe it will die slowly. through the reduction of trading, through the decreasing capitalization.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 09:34:50 PM
I don't think that Bitcoin will collapse in the near future. There isn't any reason which can make Bitcoin collapse. Because Bitcoin is the king of crypto with the biggest marketcap and highest price. Also Bitcoin is the iconic of crypto.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
June 01, 2018, 09:25:49 PM
this is just a correction period if I think, and all the coins in crypto will improve soon in August 2018
Activity: 182
June 01, 2018, 09:21:24 PM
Today, a lot of crypto currency is much better bitcoin. How soon will the allocation of investment in other, more convenient coins?

in my opinion, bitcoin will rise higher in the future because Bitcoin is the first coin and is popular among the people.
if you say that Bitcoin will collapse it is impossible because also many new people who want to learn about the world of Bitcoin.

Activity: 714
June 01, 2018, 09:20:52 PM
Today, a lot of crypto currency is much better bitcoin. How soon will the allocation of investment in other, more convenient coins?

How did you know that Altcoins is better than Bitcoin? In when specific condition that they are better now than Bitcoin? Bitcoin can be use in spending in most of the establishments in which Altcoins are not and Bitcoin is the most promising and has huge potential in talking of investment than Altcoins. In fact, no matter how many and how much you hold Altcoins but in the end you will going to trade it all for Bitcoin to earn fiat in which because of this Bitcoin will never collapse just for Altcoins.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 09:20:03 PM
There are lots of potential altcoin today but for now bitcoin is still the most popular. Maybe because it is the first ever crypto currency. It is already rooted in the heart and mind of every investors.
Activity: 224
June 01, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

For now, maybe our focus will change on Altcoin, because Bitcoin market capitalization is already very large. But if there is some Altcoin experiencing better growth than Bitcoin, it does not mean Bitcoin will collapse. Because if Bitcoin does not survive, I believe no coins will survive.
Activity: 123
June 01, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

Maybe some Altcoin is growing better than Bitcoin, but that does not mean Bitcoin does not grow anymore.
I believe maybe Bitcoin will not have a big jump again, but it's still too far to talk about a coin that will beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 05:23:43 PM
Later, when crypto is seen ancient by other technology.
Activity: 227
June 01, 2018, 03:31:34 PM
There is nothing to beat. It's an ecosystem. NEO is probably going to be in the thousands, but Bitcoin and (probably) Ethereum will still have a bigger market cap by then. I'll be happy to see if Bitcoin becomes a smart contract platform itself.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
June 01, 2018, 03:20:55 PM
Will happen eventually if it doesn't improve, maybe in a year or so.

Which will never happen so , because Bitcoin will always be improved with the time
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
June 01, 2018, 03:13:21 PM
I do not think that's going to happen, even though it happens to be a long time.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 03:06:48 PM
I can`t name even 3 altcoins that is better than Bitcoin. Based on your words there are many more than that. I think the only altcoin that can somehow influence and become a competitor with Bitcoin is Ethereum and very unlikely, but still, Ripple.
Activity: 434
May 24, 2018, 09:44:13 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin was, is, and so far there will be a crypt.  It seems to me that everything began with him, and it will end there!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
May 24, 2018, 08:14:39 AM
Bitcoin - the very first coin, and it is very important! It is known and popular! Of course there are many coins with a good blockchain and speed of transactions, but the bitcoin will be the leader very long
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 04:23:45 PM
Even if in the future there will be a coin that will get more marketcap than Bitcoin, Bitcoin will still not collapse. It will always be the first cryptocurrency that was created, and the one which most people trust the most, and it will be very in the next years for other coin to get better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 840
May 23, 2018, 04:11:01 PM
Today bitcoin has considerably fallen in price. I think this is a great chance to buy for those who did not have time to buy this coin.
Activity: 392
May 23, 2018, 04:02:09 PM
I think this will not happen soon. Now the market has a lot of worthy coins, but not equal to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is far ahead in terms of popularity, price, capitalization
Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency which has trust of so many people and a lot of investors rely on it, so the last day is far far away
Pages:
Jump to: