Pages:
Author

Topic: When bitcoin collapses? - page 4. (Read 437 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 05:42:58 PM
Bitcoin will not collapse, many altcoins are on the rise and many new altcoins are coming and competing in the market today, Bitcoin has a lot of influence on other altcoins, the decline in altcoin values ​​is also strongly influenced by the value of bitcoin, so I think how can Bitcoin collapse ?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 22, 2018, 05:34:19 PM
it won't collapse, I strongly believed in it. Even so it will falls to zero totally, then I guess it will be the end for crypto that is why we need BTC to stay alive until the end. Or if not the end, the market will take a hard time to recover - or the worst case scenario is it is totally wiped out. So we must support the foundation and we will make it out to the long run. Buy BTC now.
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 05:26:47 PM
I do not know when bitcoin will collapse because I know the current price of bitcoin is still declining and do not know when it will come back, possibly with the bitcoin price that currently causes some people to ask when bitcoin will collapse
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 05:22:40 PM
Today, a lot of crypto currency is much better bitcoin. How soon will the allocation of investment in other, more convenient coins?

Are you very sure there are alot of cryptocurrencies that are better than Bitcoin, it is mostof the tokens that any jack can create in a matter of minutes that you are tzlking about. I don't think you get where Bitcoin get its value from, when you do you won't be writing gibbrish like this
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
May 22, 2018, 05:09:08 PM
it wont collapes, it will rise up to 30k-50k usd in couple of years

think as it is gold

there is no use of gold in daily life or very limited use in industy compared with other emtias

but gold is still valueable, same for bitcoin

time will show it

Activity: 9
May 22, 2018, 05:07:30 PM
If you have noticed, every other coin, no matter how different or innovative it is, it's indexed to bitcoin. Also bitcoin was where it all started, so we believe it will be a long time before some other coin with same purpose(some don't aim that high), gets there and actually replace it.

Also, take note that when you hear about crypto, in media, your friends, forums, etc... they speak mostly of bitcoin for obvious reasons, that's evidence bitcoin is here to be the industry flagship for some time.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
May 22, 2018, 05:04:59 PM
The fact is that bitcoin is the flagship of the industry. A lot of influential people hold many bitcoins. They  hold it to be monitored by the whole market. I think this is the main reason for his fading.
Activity: 120
May 22, 2018, 05:01:29 PM
Better and more stable no, try investing part of your savings in Ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 04:57:09 PM
Given the amount of other cryptocurrency currencies that are almost not much different degrees with Bitcoin, despite the many differences in fluctuations / increases or decreases in each currency cryptocurrency. If Bitcoin continues to spread / made with a large scale, it is not impossible if the price will go down significantly.
Activity: 574
May 22, 2018, 04:48:09 PM
Maybe you are only just guessing because as of today bitcoin is in the top of the list there is no other altcoin would overtake the bitcoin, and bitcoin would never be collapse maybe it decrease the value but not collapse.
Activity: 175
May 22, 2018, 04:38:30 PM
It is hard to think that bitcoin will collapse and replace with other coins,but we can not predict what will happen in the future.Only the market can show us who will be the most profitable altcoin.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
May 22, 2018, 04:30:48 PM
Maybe someday other alts will replace bitcoin, who knows?

I know it's hard to imagine, but look at exchanges! Poloniex (and later bittrex) were the big bosses, and nobody thought they would fall so badly someday, but when they stop listening to people they die no matter what.

Bitcoin is strong now, and it can't be compared to those big bosses because it has development and it listens to people and critics. If it stops doing so, or if something else does things a lot better someday, maybe it will replace daddy BTC (it won't be soon though).  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 04:25:49 PM
Although today there are many cryptocurrency with many good features but Bitcoin still remains very popular than any
other  cryptocurrency in the market, in fact it has become household name. So,the possibility of bitcoin collapsing is far fetche.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 04:25:08 PM
Today, a lot of crypto currency is much better bitcoin. How soon will the allocation of investment in other, more convenient coins?

If you are worried if bitcoins will collapse someday and will be just gone immediately then i can say that it will not happen because there are a lot of people today who invest a huge amount already and because of that, there is a huge chance for cryptocurrency to live for a very long time.
PSL
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 04:19:43 PM
In the coming years, you should not expect a collapse of bitcoin. Even if it does not grow, it is a unique opportunity to invest your money safely. But in the long term, bitcoin will grow very much, you just need to invest in it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
May 22, 2018, 04:16:53 PM
bitcoin will collapses when all people do not trust with bitcoin anymore
but, i think its very impossible, because as i know, a lot of new people come to crypto world wich mean they start to learn and trust with bitcoin
regards
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 04:09:14 PM
market as a wave, then up and down, so everything is cyclical and without panic!
Activity: 532
May 22, 2018, 08:21:56 AM
bitcoin will go higher in the future. if you google why altcoins are created you can read it why. they are created after the success of bitcoin and they cover up the flaws of bitcoin as well as to compete with it. if you stop thinking negative things it would be better.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
May 22, 2018, 07:40:03 AM
what is your basement why you said that there are a lot of cryptocurrency which is better than bitcoin? i dont think that there is an altcoin already surpasses bitcoin. even ethereum cant overcome it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
May 22, 2018, 07:28:53 AM
Is not this a good opportunity to buy cheap coins this year, remember in the previous year the price of bitcoin and altcoin is very expensive. you can buy it now and sell it next year.
Pages:
Jump to: