Pages:
Author

Topic: When BTC crashes, which Alt will hold its fiat value? - page 3. (Read 1265 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Tether - because its pegged to the US Dollar.

BitUSD - same

tether could be a good choice because many coins can be traded with tether. but i have other coins for option, i will hold ethereum, litecoin, monero as these coins is big and old coins that have possibility to increase. maybe other coins have the same possibility like the coins i mention but we need to research first before we buy. but if you only want to hold tether, i think you need to find offline wallet for tether so you can move your tether into other wallet to secure from the attacker.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

BitUSD - same

I'm not liking tether right now https://tether.to/tether-critical-announcement/ . Will look into BitUSD. Haven't heard any news related to it in a long time.
Such a manipulation from the tether developer. Just like they said that about they can generate or minted the new tether everytime as they want.
Tether has so many problem and nevery try to buy it to secure your money.
A lot of people were concerning about that. 
Such a big shame to the developers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
The only 2 stable coins that will hold value will be eth and monero. All others will falter when BTC falls aside from these two.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Before, USDT/Tether would be a good choice but due to recent issues with it, many people are now doubtful where to put their coins because when bitcoin make a major move whether bearish or bullish, alts are always affected so maybe your choice would be just to hold your coin or join the ride and short it. Though it would not be advisable for the people who are just learning trading because your account could be burned in a matter of minutes if you will not be able to monitor your trade and not put a stop loss. For the pro-traders, I have seen some who are making more profit in shorting rather than the opposite because when it drops, it drops really hard.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
A lot of people told you to move your funds to Tether when bitcoin tends to go down, but this is a horrible advice because this token is having a lot of issues at the moment, it is very risky to have your funds in this one because you can lose it all.
They are having a lot of issues because it seems that most of the tethers that are in circulation are from Bitfinex, and they have been stoling some of those coins and now they have a really big issue (i mean, the project)
There is no altcoin that can be the same as the US dollar, it was a nice idea, but it has not been well developed at all.
Activity: 451
Merit: 256

BitUSD - same

this now tether big problem and much problem
all exchanger closed use tether, before problem close i think all exchanger still closed deposit use tether
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

BitUSD - same

Tether is problematic, they hacked and lost 30 million dollar equivalent tether and they made an announcement to the exchange paltforms to stop with transactions with usdt. They now look for the hacker to freeze its funds.

I would go with eth and waves during a btc crysis.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
most likely such alts will be, but only interest in them probably is not present, it is coins from the category of small capitalization and not causing interest
Activity: 317
Merit: 252

BitUSD - same

I'm not liking tether right now https://tether.to/tether-critical-announcement/ . Will look into BitUSD. Haven't heard any news related to it in a long time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
its individual
the coins that have its own market hold its fiat
but again... it can fall just because someone want to cash out and buy bitcoin at low price
its more a gambling to try to predict which coin will hold its value
i just stick with the project i like , watching the consequences and selling/buying by what is most profitable for me in that moment
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
None. The markets are all prices relative to the price of btc. Until there are more fiat options to buy alts, it going to remain that way.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

BitUSD - same

Activity: 317
Merit: 252
When BTC crashes, which Alt will hold its fiat value? Explain your reasoning. Go.
Pages:
Jump to: