Pages:
Author

Topic: When BTC will go down - page 3. (Read 2327 times)

asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135
December 09, 2017, 04:17:23 AM
Hi community, now btc is more then 15500 wha do you think - when is better to sell it? when  price will go down?

By looking at the price of bitcoin right now, it will not going down below $10,000 until the end of the year. The price even can hit $20,000 on 15 December because of the fork, in my opinion it's better to hold your bitcoins until the fork done and you also get another free coin after the fork thought.
Yeah basically, bitcoin will even not now going down below to $10,000. Though i do more research and reading many ethuatist bitcoin value predict that bitcoin will become or will increase potentially more higher than bitcoin increase this past few days. I honestly, bitcoin is so hard to go down now because it can recover now fast as what happened 2days agao i think
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 03:59:30 AM
Hi community, now btc is more then 15500 wha do you think - when is better to sell it? when  price will go down?

By looking at the price of bitcoin right now, it will not going down below $10,000 until the end of the year. The price even can hit $20,000 on 15 December because of the fork, in my opinion it's better to hold your bitcoins until the fork done and you also get another free coin after the fork thought.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
December 08, 2017, 03:47:12 PM
Rise and fall of bitcoin it could happen anytime, all followers of the bitcoin definitely wanted the price of the bitcoin on the rise. If you do no longer need the money better wait and wait until the price of the bitcoin really increases, do not need to sell because of the bitcoin kitakan not know his price increases or not so keep it first
Yeah it is right now ups and Downs are the part of every business, it is not good to lose the hope and stop investing because bitcoin is low in price because if it is low today then definitely it will be high next day. It is good to hold bitcoin and wait for the best yet if we look at the bitcoin we will see how high bitcoin price has become and how fast it is growing so I think there is no chance for bitcoin to get down right now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 03:44:59 AM
As of right niwbutcoin is down but certainly prompt that in bitcoin there's no price correction, even if it dumps then will recover again very fast. What a good opportunity that bitcoin are giving this to us l. However, we need to take some actions so in thay we can taken for granted the all opportunity that bitcoin giving to us
Investors demand in Bitcoin is very high because of its huge price now days. Yes the news from South Korea has some negative impact on the price but still I think it will go up very soon. People must do trade by keeping in view the success of long run then the short-term deviations would not  affect the profitability and Bitcoin will result to an best long term investment.
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
December 08, 2017, 01:44:40 PM
I am having a feeling that the price of bitcoin might be dropping soon after the Christmas, so I am taking a safer approach by selling some of my bitcoins away and if the price did take a dip after my selling, I will purchase more bitcoins during the dip with the funds from the bitcoin I sold away.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io
December 08, 2017, 01:36:39 PM
I suspect that some time in the next year we will enter in to a lengthy bear market, something like 1 year long or so. But it's not clear when such a thing might happen. By that time bitcoin could be at 50k and the bear market will only take us down to maybe 10-20k which would still be a large price for bitcoin. Time will tell.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
December 08, 2017, 01:30:54 PM
For me, BTC price is so unpredictable. Few month ago I even dont think, that $20k price for BTC is real untill the end of the year. But now its more than expected.
Sell it or not is all up to you.
Not just you but everyone. It is highly unpredictable and no one can actually know what can even happen just in a split of second. If we all know when exactly BTC will go down or up, we will all know when to get out without even batting an eye. It is a world that anything can happen at anytime, so it is better to get use to it for those holding for the long run and learn how to trade, for those who want to trade and follow the charts. However, it is their call.

It's fully based on invester demand from everyday continues to grow since bitcoin to a price increase of $2k to $3k per day ,the price is seen down from $17k to $15k but this can't said be a correction and I agree you may sell bitcoin at now we not go at down and once you get a profit you just sell it, no one can predict when btc go down so this is depends upon your sutiation only.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
December 08, 2017, 12:58:31 PM
For me, BTC price is so unpredictable. Few month ago I even dont think, that $20k price for BTC is real untill the end of the year. But now its more than expected.
Sell it or not is all up to you.
Not just you but everyone. It is highly unpredictable and no one can actually know what can even happen just in a split of second. If we all know when exactly BTC will go down or up, we will all know when to get out without even batting an eye. It is a world that anything can happen at anytime, so it is better to get use to it for those holding for the long run and learn how to trade, for those who want to trade and follow the charts. However, it is their call.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135
December 08, 2017, 10:31:26 AM
As of right niwbutcoin is down but certainly prompt that in bitcoin there's no price correction, even if it dumps then will recover again very fast. What a good opportunity that bitcoin are giving this to us l. However, we need to take some actions so in thay we can taken for granted the all opportunity that bitcoin giving to us
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
December 08, 2017, 10:21:30 AM
based on demand from investors that every day continues to grow since bitcoin soared to a price increase of $ 2k- $ 3k per day, I am afraid there will be no significant correction in the coming days. Currently, the price is seen down from $ 17k to $ 15k, but this can't be said as a correction. Although there have been skewed news about NiceHash being hacked and Regulators in South Korea have reportedly banned the trade of futures contracts and other derivatives tied to bitcoin. but still, the bitcoin price keep climbing up.
Activity: 406
December 08, 2017, 09:54:17 AM
Futures contacts will bring bad news I guess.
Today Saxo Bank shared another "Shocking Forecasts", which have been published for more than 10 years.
Bitcoin is doomed  Huh Shocked Shocked
After a terrific recovery in 2018, bitcoin expects a rapid decline in 2019 to the level of the basic cost of $ 1000.
If the future contract will be bad in the future, of course it can be postponed at least after some fork is completed.
I was surprised in this December everything took place after the installation of lightning network succeeded, we will be confronted by 2x fork, then the future contract is immediately inaugurated. can this be bad news?
at least if one of them fails, then it does not have to wait until 2019 to get a deep decline.
Activity: 224
December 08, 2017, 07:59:35 AM
If you have something to use with your money then it's the best time to sell your bitcoins ,I guess the price is worth enough to gain your money back with good profit. But when you still have the courage to hodl and expecting more profit, then better hold it ,for bitcoin do still have a potential to grow in the near future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 08, 2017, 06:37:40 AM
I think if you want to sell, better sell just a little. Because as we know the price is always increasing this year, and hopefully at the beginning of the year will go back up and the price is higher. it certainly will go down and up, because no one can predict when exactly will rise and fall in price. But even though it will go down, it's just for a moment, so I suggest you hold it and if you want to sell it just a little bit. So when the price goes back up and the higher, you can still sell it at the price you want.

i agree...you may sell few bcause for me btc we not go down permanently
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 06:16:30 AM
Rise and fall of bitcoin it could happen anytime, all followers of the bitcoin definitely wanted the price of the bitcoin on the rise. If you do no longer need the money better wait and wait until the price of the bitcoin really increases, do not need to sell because of the bitcoin kitakan not know his price increases or not so keep it first
Activity: 340
Merit: 124
December 08, 2017, 03:53:55 AM
In my opinion it will not go down anytime in future. Bitcoin has tremendously increased the interest of most financial groups and individuals for the ease of transaction as well the transparency of the blockchain system. Though anonymity can show both advantages and disadvantages, the ease of transaction has lead to opening up of all new dimensions. With this system in place there appears to be more interest in the investors as more people are slanting towards the use of bitcoin for financial transactions.

To simply compare and take one aspect, the use of a credit card or payment through a card was found to be an exclusive act of a few deserving individuals. Now things have picked up so fast that the use of a card has become most common with any new job holding individual.

With a lot of scepticism in vogue people have had used internet banking system initially but now to a large extent it has become a safe and most popular means of financial transaction. The same can be said of bitcoin.

Bitcoin has not certainly emerged popular yet but slowly is catching up with normal public world over. With the value of a bitcoin now soaring to over 15000$ it can only be said that it will awaken the interest of traders, investors as well as people for all transactions.

Further, it is free of the baggage of paying to the service providers of credit card etc. It is a certain gradation. Money to cheques to Netbanking and cards, to bitcoin. Certainly there appears all aspirations for a soaring bitcoin and not an apprehension of its going down.
Activity: 93
December 08, 2017, 02:30:40 AM
Once you get profit so just sell it. No one could predict when BTC will go down. So this depend on your situation. If you get profit so just sell it, good luck.
Activity: 66
December 08, 2017, 02:18:31 AM

no one knows when it will rise and when it goes down, if you want to sell then do but if you think the price will still increase eat hold until you feel they will come down
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
December 07, 2017, 11:56:44 PM
It's time to buy for me, I believe by the end of this year bitcoin will end up $19,000. I do not know when bitcoin will go down but not at this time. My advice is never to sell if you are not in need of money, within a few hours bitcoin rises quickly, after the coming correction I believe it will be bigger than it currently might reach $25,000
Activity: 56
December 07, 2017, 11:38:29 PM

Never... Wink
I think Bitcoin price will be $70.000 end of 2018.

Bitcoin price increased % 484.45 in 6 months.

If Bitcoin even just increase % 484.45 in 12 months...

Price will be $72000...

https://image.ibb.co/n6cQkG/6_MONTHS.png

http://bitcoinity.org/markets

https://themerkle.com/michael-novogratz-predicts-bitcoin-at-40000-by-late-2018/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD1RZbnRWIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxLnqwDDBvQ&t=335s

Activity: 4
December 07, 2017, 11:30:29 PM
I'm convinced it will goes up to 50k at the end of 2018 (at least 50k maybe more) ! It's not a bubble, it's a question of supply and demand. It's not possible to buy altcoin without buying bitcoin. For this reason I can bet on an increase, a constant increase ! That's what I'm thinking. I can mistake of course.
Pages:
Jump to: