Pages:
Author

Topic: When BTC will go down - page 4. (Read 2327 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 07:34:51 PM
I hope that it will finally go down quite a bit. I am waiting for a correction for over a month now! But Bitcoin momentum doesnt break and it just keeps rising. I recently read that masterluc predicted that Bitcoin will hit $25,000 and then go down to $15,000 again. I would be very pleased if we would see a real correction before it goes to $25,000 though. I have fiat sitting on an exchange for ages now and just waiting for an entry, but every day I check the price its even higher.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
December 07, 2017, 05:14:56 PM
I dont know yet but I am savoring this now and just want to look at it every 5 minutes.  Grin
I have been out for months and this is what I saw when I got back. I feel happy about my investment and would like to add more.

How about some insights if it will still go up instead of going down?
Any price rise can't be spontaneous. This should be justified by the creation of certain conditions. I can't figure out the behavior of bitcoin, but I am sure that must exist markers which can predict the behavior of prices. I do not claim what lies ahead. but I think that we are on the verge of a big reset.

Exactly. Valuable is pumped. As soon as it starts to fall it very rapidly. It's a matter of time. Then the BTC price may be the lowest in months.
Activity: 119
December 07, 2017, 05:10:19 PM
i don't think BTC will go down for the time being intel 2020
and no one can guess what will happen after that but probably intel the price of BTC go down the price will attend 25k
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
December 07, 2017, 05:07:40 PM
Hi community, now btc is more then 15500 wha do you think - when is better to sell it? when  price will go down?
you should not be waiting for when bitcoin prices will be coming down but buying now that there is still opportunity to buy bitcoin bellow $20,000! By this time next year bitcoin may be above $40,000 according to one of the speculation I read online. The reason why bitcoin will continue going up is because, holders are not ready to sell their bitcoin and many buyers are waiting for bitcoin to drop a little for them to buy and this keep bitcoin going up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 04:49:59 PM
I will say here that it depends on what you invested, if you are afraid of taking risk then divide your investment into three parts sell one part to get back your capital, keep the other part and watch as the day goes by because bitcoin will shoot the sky.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
December 07, 2017, 04:39:52 PM
I dont know yet but I am savoring this now and just want to look at it every 5 minutes.  Grin
I have been out for months and this is what I saw when I got back. I feel happy about my investment and would like to add more.

Any price rise can't be spontaneous. This should be justified by the creation of certain conditions. I can't figure out the behavior of bitcoin, but I am sure that must exist markers which can predict the behavior of prices. I do not claim what lies ahead. but I think that we are on the verge of a big reset.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
December 07, 2017, 04:31:54 PM

Activity: 658
December 07, 2017, 04:26:47 PM
My opinion cannot be predicted at BTC prices now, if you buy, it is now very risky better wait for corrected price and buy back at a low price
Activity: 252
December 07, 2017, 04:23:29 PM
We don't know when will it's price go down exectly. Now bitcoin price is very high so it is the time to hold your bitcoin.thank you.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
December 07, 2017, 03:56:40 PM
if you can wait for 3-5 years i believe it can triple or more the price of your BTC... but still its up to you if you dont need an urgent money you can wait until the right time comes
I think that would be the very best thing to do.Holding it for a long term investment will really make you see a huge profit at the end of the day.Even if the price is so high at the moment,any time of the day bitcoin may go down.But i hope the price would still keep increasing at the end of the month.
Activity: 196
December 07, 2017, 03:56:16 PM
Futures contacts will bring bad news I guess.
Today Saxo Bank shared another "Shocking Forecasts", which have been published for more than 10 years.
Bitcoin is doomed  Huh Shocked Shocked
After a terrific recovery in 2018, bitcoin expects a rapid decline in 2019 to the level of the basic cost of $ 1000.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
December 07, 2017, 03:51:52 PM
I think that bitkoyn will still grow in price for at least a month. This will be facilitated by the numerous forks planned for the coming month. Therefore, I think that until the end of January it should be kept. But what will happen after that, probably its biggest fall in its history. Obviously, now bitcoin is inflated in the price artificially only due to the rush demand for it, which is not correct.

I will not agree. The chart is more and more vertical, soon everything will break. According to me, the maximum price will be 20K $. I think it is worth selling ...

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
December 07, 2017, 03:35:44 PM
I think that bitkoyn will still grow in price for at least a month. This will be facilitated by the numerous forks planned for the coming month. Therefore, I think that until the end of January it should be kept. But what will happen after that, probably its biggest fall in its history. Obviously, now bitcoin is inflated in the price artificially only due to the rush demand for it, which is not correct.
Activity: 448
Diagon
December 07, 2017, 03:21:48 PM
Sell not the entire amount of Bitcoin, sell the part, in case of sharp correction of the course you will be able to sell the remaining amount and remain without loss in fiat.
Activity: 378
December 07, 2017, 03:21:40 PM
Hi community, now btc is more then 15500 wha do you think - when is better to sell it? when  price will go down?
I would give advise still hold it until Dec, 20. Many bitcoin holder waiting for upcoming fork happen this month, but I think there will be a correction before this year's end. Another possibilities it could be a few days before fork comes, people will move bitcoins to altcoins just in case. therefore keep an eye on this wave.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 03:20:57 PM

Depends when you bought it. If it has doubled or more since then take your original investment out. Now no matter what you can't lose. If it rises still more sell a little more to buy some after a major correction.

Never look at the more you could have made. Look at the profit you did make.

Sound advice. Always better to think what could have happened.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
December 07, 2017, 03:09:08 PM
I think this is the perfect time to buy! Maybe I'm wrong, but bitcoin should move to the 20k mark by the new year, the trend goes to the top with insane speed, and the rollback is unlikely to be in the nearest 2 weeks!
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 07, 2017, 02:59:42 PM
To be honest, this tremendous increase in the price of bitcoin scares me and right now I feel the impulse to sell some of my bitcoins given the tremendous and unexpected rise. However, I think it is not convenient to give in to the emotional impulses at this moment and we must remain calm.

It is a rule of the markets not to make important decisions in times of great volatility. At the end of the day, even if the price of bitcoin fell just now 90%, we would still close in the year with profits of 60% compared to the price at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 02:54:11 PM

Based from personal experience, I can feel that a strong correction will happen anytime sooner. It's over 16k dollar at this moment and it seems holders are preparing in pressing the shiny SELL button. It is best to keep track of the market now n order to be prepared for the hard correction. The price could go down at any moment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 02:51:39 PM
if you can wait for 3-5 years i believe it can triple or more the price of your BTC... but still its up to you if you dont need an urgent money you can wait until the right time comes
Pages:
Jump to: