Pages:
Author

Topic: When bullrun comes - page 5. (Read 60570 times)

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
March 31, 2019, 12:00:18 PM
It seems that bull run is already come since last 15 days. You have seen that the price of Bitcoin has bottom at $3200 and again re-bounce to $4200 and the it has lowered formation at $3700. From here the price has moved upward and created a top & bottom hill to the upward. So, everybody in the market is buzzing that bull is coming gradually. Again, if it not last for long must go until $10,000.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
March 31, 2019, 11:52:41 AM
A lof of people are talking about bullrun. A lot of people are dreaming about bullrun. So just THINK about that: if all the people that are crying for bullrun, wanting it and dreaming about, just get together and start DO SOMETHING EXCEPT TALKING, then they might make a real bullrun by themselves. Repeat: 1. Get together. 2. Start trading with higher prices. 3. Make a bullrun NOW!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 29, 2019, 09:13:04 AM
When will the bullish market is difficult to call , but now it is difficult to call it bullish due to the fact that we stand still and do not grow much , I think we should expect further fall of the cryptocurrency , but if you want to keep in the long term, then of course you can buy
copper member
Activity: 287
March 29, 2019, 09:03:32 AM
Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.
I disagree on your point for the reason that it is risky. Not everything becomes profitable when the bull run came. I mean, you should not invest immediately unto coins even if you think it has nothing in return. It is better and more safe if you choose those coins which are more established in the market and that will be better for it will accumulate even not big of a profit, but less risk.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 29, 2019, 09:00:59 AM
For the first three months of this year, the crypto-currency market, albeit not much, grew and the lion's share of growth was not ether or bitcoin-but altcoins.Bitcoin has grown little relative to other coins which have shown growing several times.
This suggests that the market is changing and now the "story on the market" is developing in a different scenario for many.)

Nothing changes. There is a simple probing of the market. Some altcoins grow in price, but this does not last long and does not have a mass character. I think that we will fly up in June, then there will be very good news.
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
March 29, 2019, 08:20:52 AM
Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

yes it does happen, but we can't tell if this will happen again, where even a shitcoin gets pumped when the bull run happens, but by now every investor knows that they can lose if they buy shitcoins in the hope that when the bull run comes because with so many shitcoins in the market, we never know what coin will get pumped.
Activity: 224
March 29, 2019, 08:14:42 AM
Bullrun only comes if the market will continue to rise as its recovery already started.im expecting bullrun will come until the end of this year.Investing now is the best to earn now as the market recovery is on its way.
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
March 29, 2019, 06:16:34 AM
I expect to see a pump this spring or as an option in the summer. Perhaps even more likely in the summer as less people are waiting. In the meantime, I buy promising coins. I take all of the top 10 + a couple of three promising newcomers, such as Sound Money Coin.
If you can invest in many assets now maybe you are a lucky man, because right now the market prices are indeed cheap. for the coming bull is indeed still very far, we haven't seen his mark approaching. We should see the market hold, who knows there will be a surprise.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
March 29, 2019, 06:13:14 AM
I expect to see a pump this spring or as an option in the summer. Perhaps even more likely in the summer as less people are waiting. In the meantime, I buy promising coins. I take all of the top 10 + a couple of three promising newcomers, such as Sound Money Coin.
Activity: 420
March 29, 2019, 06:11:32 AM
For the first three months of this year, the crypto-currency market, albeit not much, grew and the lion's share of growth was not ether or bitcoin-but altcoins.Bitcoin has grown little relative to other coins which have shown growing several times.
This suggests that the market is changing and now the "story on the market" is developing in a different scenario for many.)
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 28, 2019, 07:44:33 PM
Bull run will comes at any time we didn't expect to happen. In short, no one knows when it will be done.
That's why profit is depend on us on how are we going to do it. We must not rely on bull run to get a big profit,
it is much better to earn in a natural way here in cryto trading.
bullrun does occur unexpectedly, and no one can predict exactly when bullrun occurs, we really cannot rely on bullrun to make big profits, we have to find a strategy in order to get profit from all conditions that occur in the market, bullrun will definitely happen so prepare a strategy to have the opportunity to generate profits when the bullrun comes
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
March 28, 2019, 07:39:42 PM
How do we all hope that with the bull run, we will still enter into a number of shitcoin, isn't it if we want the market to move starting from rising prices from BTC so that some altcoins will follow the pairs given from rising BTC prices, so start this we must continue to hold BTC because by holding BTC the demand will be higher so the price will be very high.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
March 28, 2019, 06:54:48 PM
Yes everyone was expecting for bullrun because it will make them reach but now that the market is slowly moving, some coins goes down and ended up valueless so they don't survive until the bullrun comes, it is good to hold for more coins even its price is cheap
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
March 28, 2019, 06:47:17 PM
Bull run will comes at any time we didn't expect to happen. In short, no one knows when it will be done.
That's why profit is depend on us on how are we going to do it. We must not rely on bull run to get a big profit,
it is much better to earn in a natural way here in cryto trading.
yes, don't expect too much to get a bigger profit by relying on the upcoming bull run, as much as possible we should be able to continue to take advantage of the market situation under any circumstances in order to make a profit by trading, even though the benefits we have in the current market situation are not can get bigger profits, at least we can help increase trading volume
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
March 28, 2019, 04:35:05 PM
The past few months, many altcoins have been growing on the market. This is not yet bullrun, but many Altcoins have grown a few hundred percent.
We could think that this year started better. Crypto has reached better places about either the price increase, or adoption. But, the risk is still great and waiting can be better choice.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 28, 2019, 04:29:23 PM
I think the bull season will begin this year. Because these expectations in the market have increased considerably. And hopefully the bull season begins in the next 1-2 months. In this way, those who invest in the right coins can obtain great profits.
from where you are sure bull run will come in the next 1-2 months just looking at the increasing volume in the market I think not guarantees, without any big news touch the market will be like this continue
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
March 28, 2019, 04:23:35 PM
When we had the last bull run in 2017 even shitcoins were profitable and that time everybody could make money on crypto.
That the the investors were not much educated and they were investing without any research. During the next bull run
it will not be so easy and many shitcoins will not recover at all.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 28, 2019, 09:35:56 AM
I think it may be the best time for the bull market to come. Most of the altcoins are currently rising. The bull market in 2017 may be repeated now, and the bull market will break out in the second half of the year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
March 28, 2019, 08:46:24 AM
I think the bull season will begin this year. Because these expectations in the market have increased considerably. And hopefully the bull season begins in the next 1-2 months. In this way, those who invest in the right coins can obtain great profits.
Activity: 602
March 28, 2019, 08:42:56 AM
I think that it is possible to rely only on the end of the year, then serious market movements will begin. Although now we can see how the market begins to fluctuate, if of course he wants to.
Pages:
Jump to: