Pages:
Author

Topic: When can I expect my coins to recover? Feeling very depressed... - page 7. (Read 858 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 4
I am pretty new. I bought in all my coins on January 9th and it is hard seeing all of my coins in red. Every one of them is still down 40%-60% and I am wondering if will ever recover? The problem is that I am not sure if the projects I invested in are simply under-performing or I just entered at a terrible time.  Cry

These are the coins I bought and hodling ($500 invested each into btc, eth, and ltc and $120 invested each into the other altcoins):

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Icon, Neo, Dragonchain, Wabi, Enigma, ETHLend, bounty0x, Po.et, Substratum, Neblio, UTrust, Medibloc, Enjincoin

Realistically, when should I expect to recover? I am scared that I am going to be in this bloodbath for long time and make no profit. I want to make at least $1000 profit by June-July to visit my grandfather in Korea to buy plane ticket. Please help. It is very hard to be patient. When will I see some light  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: