Author

Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ? - page 123. (Read 201246 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 06, 2016, 11:23:27 AM
5 hour ago i bought bitcoin using perfectmoney,. just for trading altcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 06, 2016, 11:12:30 AM
I have no fixed buying time. If price falls I going to buy a small amount. It sums over the time and I make a good gain so far. I bought the most when the price was around $200 some months ago.

The price is now very low and I think it is wiser to go buy it now.
The price is in fact now very low and there is a good chance that you can get later gain.

Yeah its the right time to buy at a moment as you can make some profits after halving, I keep on buying bitcoins whenever its possible for me, I don't look at price if I can afford to buy, then I buy as I am aware that price will keep on fluctuating.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
February 06, 2016, 10:29:52 AM
I've always tried to buy around 50$ of BTC equivalent every month since I had to stop mining and I usually bought them after my monthly paycheck.
So far I'm very happy of my accumulation strategy and I think that part is over now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 10:13:48 AM
I have no fixed buying time. If price falls I going to buy a small amount. It sums over the time and I make a good gain so far. I bought the most when the price was around $200 some months ago.

The price is now very low and I think it is wiser to go buy it now.
The price is in fact now very low and there is a good chance that you can get later gain.
Activity: 126
February 06, 2016, 09:31:18 AM
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 06, 2016, 09:28:32 AM
When the price moves and I find a decent price to buy at.

Yeah and also when the price goes down I buy it and also recommends my friends to buy it when the price goes down.

That is the best way to play with bitcoins, and that is the right strategy to follow, I am sure all of us here are following the same, we all want to become rich in a quick time and want to make some quick profits, and bitcoins allows us to do that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 06, 2016, 07:46:29 AM

Haha..fluctuation in price still profits, specially to those traders who wants to short.  Smiley they buy it at low price and sell after when the price moves up..  Smiley
Activity: 714
February 06, 2016, 04:15:00 AM

Yeah and also when the price goes down I buy it and also recommends my friends to buy it when the price goes down.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 06, 2016, 03:55:40 AM
Activity: 546
February 05, 2016, 11:15:01 AM
I buy them when the price is very low so I can make a lot of profit at the end.
I think its the best option to buy them example at this time, the price is very low now.
Activity: 428
February 05, 2016, 10:50:20 AM
I bought the Bitcoin around this time. Because I think it is now clear is cheaper.
And I hope later on that it will be worth more.

You might be rewarded in a few months. But the price now is quite stable. It is below $400 for a few weeks.
Activity: 434
February 04, 2016, 06:41:17 PM
I bought the Bitcoin around this time. Because I think it is now clear is cheaper.
Indeed they are really cheap at the moment.
Don't miss the chance, its smart to buy them now.
The future of the bitcoin is also pretty sweet so.
Activity: 616
February 04, 2016, 03:56:15 PM
I buy them when they are low prices, because the bitcoin is very unstable so it will go different ways ( up and down). I think the price will rise to a high amount in the future, I just have to be patient.
Activity: 672
February 04, 2016, 03:15:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 04, 2016, 11:13:33 AM

Number 2 is happened to me, when the price is cheap ( on my speculation ) i'll go buying bitcoin

So you able to buy yesterday? You are one step now for that 10% profit thru direct trading.

And much more if tonight's price will bring us more excitement.

Current Bitcoin Price is : $385
Activity: 280
February 04, 2016, 10:50:02 AM
I bought bitcoin recently because I think it namely has a low price.
Namely I think the next time the price will rise of Bitcoin.
And those risks so I now do I have to hope that it will really happen.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
February 03, 2016, 05:37:11 PM
im buying bitcoin when :
1. i have money (because i can't buying bitcoin without money)  Cheesy
2. the price is cheap , and have potentially to growing >10% (if i want to trade)
3. if i found "great investmen site" then i buying bitcoin without think about price

---------Thank's Sirohige---------
most often I find someone to buy bitcoin with the purpose, such as No. 2 and 3
me including in No. 2, I was a trader
Number 2 is happened to me, when the price is cheap ( on my speculation ) i'll go buying bitcoin, sometimes if we had urgent condition like number 3 no matter the price high or low we keep buying it
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 03, 2016, 12:09:29 PM
Two things: I buy bitcoins mainly when I have some spare cash and when the price is stagnant and I consider it as a low entry point. Oftentimes I don't; just observing the market and seeing what would the charts paint next in a couple of days or weeks.

I'm kind of the same way. I buy when I can, try not to sell or spend, and try and buy on the dips. I think in the end, we will all do well to hodl. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 03, 2016, 12:01:39 PM
Two things: I buy bitcoins mainly when I have some spare cash and when the price is stagnant and I consider it as a low entry point. Oftentimes I don't; just observing the market and seeing what would the charts paint next in a couple of days or weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
February 03, 2016, 12:01:10 PM
We are in a bear market again, I'm gonna wait for under 350 dollar for short term. Maybe we see worse crash and we have a chance to buy at 2XX's again. Not a big chance but worth to wait. Holding big % of fiat right now.
Jump to: