Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ? - page 36. (Read 201246 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
August 16, 2016, 04:31:55 AM
When i enough money for me i m trying to buy bitcoin  but bitcoin price is important for me too it is changing so much some term if i decited to buy a lot of bitcoin i wait fot to bitcoin price will be good .
im always trying to buy as much bitcoins as possible right now either, in my opinion the price of it is going to grow huge in the near future so im holding

That is the right thing to do,  buy it now as price is not too high and hold it for the future to earn more profits from it as price will be much higher in next few months allowing us to make higher profits.

Price getting more serious in going down. Let us all be serious now in buying also to lift up its price once again. I dont really know what is happening or the reason for this fall. Hoping it will just be another wave.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
August 16, 2016, 03:28:30 AM
the halving priced in before the actual halving event thats why the price doubled during the past months, there was no other reason for it to grow

It was just a related scene but the real factors why price increase after halving is due to different reasons but not halving as the main one. It was just think of the others since they are expecting a price increase speculation during the halving days so somehow others ride the train.
I do not think that you want to reverse the action with respect to the bitcoin. The fact that everyone expects price growth, and even those who do not have even a bitcoin.
yes that is a fact that every one is expecting bitcoin to grow, there is no doubt about this but i do not know way the price of bitcoin is still hanged in 500 and not crossing the 500 USD level, my be bitcoin again fell down a a little.

Price is going down at a moment and may be in next few days it will go even lower, so but we should not be worried about it and should buy some more coins if that happens, as price will rise again in next few months.
it is going to grow soon, you will see that the price is going up really easily soon

I am partly sad as I am seeing the price of bitcoin falling down, but if you are an investor this is the right time to buy with bitcoin. Because it is going to be a good chance of buying at low price and just wait for the price to increase in the future. I do believe that bitcoin is going to grow because of its dump there is going to have pump.
Sadness should not be felt because the price fall back is just temporary, we can see another increase of price in the future and what we have to do now is just to invest and trust the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
August 15, 2016, 06:48:45 PM
the halving priced in before the actual halving event thats why the price doubled during the past months, there was no other reason for it to grow

It was just a related scene but the real factors why price increase after halving is due to different reasons but not halving as the main one. It was just think of the others since they are expecting a price increase speculation during the halving days so somehow others ride the train.
I do not think that you want to reverse the action with respect to the bitcoin. The fact that everyone expects price growth, and even those who do not have even a bitcoin.
yes that is a fact that every one is expecting bitcoin to grow, there is no doubt about this but i do not know way the price of bitcoin is still hanged in 500 and not crossing the 500 USD level, my be bitcoin again fell down a a little.

Price is going down at a moment and may be in next few days it will go even lower, so but we should not be worried about it and should buy some more coins if that happens, as price will rise again in next few months.
it is going to grow soon, you will see that the price is going up really easily soon
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
August 15, 2016, 04:57:41 PM
When i enough money for me i m trying to buy bitcoin  but bitcoin price is important for me too it is changing so much some term if i decited to buy a lot of bitcoin i wait fot to bitcoin price will be good .
im always trying to buy as much bitcoins as possible right now either, in my opinion the price of it is going to grow huge in the near future so im holding

That is the right thing to do,  buy it now as price is not too high and hold it for the future to earn more profits from it as price will be much higher in next few months allowing us to make higher profits.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
August 15, 2016, 04:38:08 PM
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 15, 2016, 11:40:42 AM
Activity: 216
August 15, 2016, 11:38:01 AM

it is really bad that everyone expects it to grow as people hold because of that, i buy bitcoins only when the price is going down really fast
I think every user has a different purpose. maybe she trader to buy bitcoin in a certain time. but you do not need to worry. because of course there are many users are not paying attention to price

I don't believe that they are not looking after the price, it is one of the important thing to consider before you are going to buy and just buy if the price is considered as low price. And well here are some of reasons why people are buying bitcoins, for trading, gambling, buying and for holding. And I hope many are going to buy bitcoins so that the price is going to increase.

I will look at the price before I buy. If it is not over valued, I will buy some and hold for the long term. Otherwise, I will stay on side lines.
Activity: 420
August 14, 2016, 05:56:29 PM

it is really bad that everyone expects it to grow as people hold because of that, i buy bitcoins only when the price is going down really fast
I think every user has a different purpose. maybe she trader to buy bitcoin in a certain time. but you do not need to worry. because of course there are many users are not paying attention to price
Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 14, 2016, 03:43:13 PM

yeah, unfortunately it does not show any signs of recovering back to the higher prices, though i hope soon everything is going to change
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 14, 2016, 03:35:21 PM

Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 14, 2016, 03:34:05 PM

Activity: 224
August 14, 2016, 03:31:06 PM

Activity: 798
August 14, 2016, 12:02:15 PM
I buy it when I get an unexpected windfall. if I was gonna start getting serious i'd buy a set amount every week. there's no way i'd bother trying to time my buys. you'd end up wasting your life staring at charts.

some weeks you'll feel like a champ, others a chump but it feels like the best strategy for me. in the long run you should do just fine and you got there without going crazy and throwing massive amounts of time away on emotional trading. that's my take at least.

That is right. If you are for a long term investment with bitcoin, you just buy and buy in any given schedule you set. You don't mind the prices and just buy and buy. After a decade, you will then decide whether you sell it or buy more.
Yes its up to you what you want to do with your coins, as for me im buying bitcoins using fiat when i have extra money because for me bitcoin is a good investment i will just wait for the right time to sell.
That's actually a very wise decision, we should put some of our investment in bitcoin, the price will eventually rise because the halving happens this year and that alone when there is an increase is an absolute money already, just remember to only invest the amount you can afford.

I don't see any risk in investing in bitcoin at a moment, as bitcoin will be too big in next 5 years, and if you can afford to hold your coins for next 5 years then any price is good price to buy.
That long year of holding will determine how you trust bitcoin because you can see some major swings of price with the period of time maybe brought by some crisis, but if you are strong on your faith with bitcoin you will surpass that and you will succeed to earn profit.

I think we should have faith in bitcoin and that will only make it more stronger as a currency, if people will continue to use then definitely it will touch new heights in future.

That is what we need to do if you are not able to buy bitcoins, then we just need to leave it to bitcoins and keep believing that something good is going to happen to it. But if you can avail to buy one today with its price, then go buy. Buying low, selling high that is the scheme on when you are going to buy bitcoins.

Bitcoin gives us an opportunity to earn it, so if you cannot buy it then you should focus on earning it in various ways and that will help you in increasing your coins in your wallet.
bitcoin provides convenience to get bitcoin. like buying? but if you do not have the capital to buy. you can begin to collect bitcoin in various ways. there are of course the ease and difficulty to get bitcoin free. you can sell when you already have a lot of bitcoin

Yeah earning it for free is really difficult and it can be done only by spending time on faucet sites but that will pay you very low and surely waste your time.
Activity: 490
August 14, 2016, 10:56:14 AM
I buy it when I get an unexpected windfall. if I was gonna start getting serious i'd buy a set amount every week. there's no way i'd bother trying to time my buys. you'd end up wasting your life staring at charts.

some weeks you'll feel like a champ, others a chump but it feels like the best strategy for me. in the long run you should do just fine and you got there without going crazy and throwing massive amounts of time away on emotional trading. that's my take at least.

That is right. If you are for a long term investment with bitcoin, you just buy and buy in any given schedule you set. You don't mind the prices and just buy and buy. After a decade, you will then decide whether you sell it or buy more.
Yes its up to you what you want to do with your coins, as for me im buying bitcoins using fiat when i have extra money because for me bitcoin is a good investment i will just wait for the right time to sell.
That's actually a very wise decision, we should put some of our investment in bitcoin, the price will eventually rise because the halving happens this year and that alone when there is an increase is an absolute money already, just remember to only invest the amount you can afford.

I don't see any risk in investing in bitcoin at a moment, as bitcoin will be too big in next 5 years, and if you can afford to hold your coins for next 5 years then any price is good price to buy.
That long year of holding will determine how you trust bitcoin because you can see some major swings of price with the period of time maybe brought by some crisis, but if you are strong on your faith with bitcoin you will surpass that and you will succeed to earn profit.

I think we should have faith in bitcoin and that will only make it more stronger as a currency, if people will continue to use then definitely it will touch new heights in future.

That is what we need to do if you are not able to buy bitcoins, then we just need to leave it to bitcoins and keep believing that something good is going to happen to it. But if you can avail to buy one today with its price, then go buy. Buying low, selling high that is the scheme on when you are going to buy bitcoins.

Bitcoin gives us an opportunity to earn it, so if you cannot buy it then you should focus on earning it in various ways and that will help you in increasing your coins in your wallet.
bitcoin provides convenience to get bitcoin. like buying? but if you do not have the capital to buy. you can begin to collect bitcoin in various ways. there are of course the ease and difficulty to get bitcoin free. you can sell when you already have a lot of bitcoin
Activity: 938
August 14, 2016, 10:24:06 AM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 745
Top Crypto Casino
August 14, 2016, 09:53:42 AM

Activity: 952
August 14, 2016, 09:15:11 AM

Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
August 14, 2016, 09:08:58 AM

Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
August 14, 2016, 01:38:05 AM

legendary
Activity: 1106
August 14, 2016, 12:24:08 AM

Pages:
Jump to: