Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ? - page 46. (Read 201246 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 22, 2016, 08:39:16 AM
On the dips and when the capital is available, of course.
Many dudes here would advise to go for buying when the price is really low. Its good. But as the price has increased and being stable now, buying would be a secondry option and saving the btc would the prior option. Still people can buy the btc now as we predict that the price may still go up. The more we save, the more benefit we get.

When the price is suffering a slow movement, most traders want this opportunity to grab some coins since once it goes for a rally again, they have the advantage and benefits.

In general, it's all about your guts to face the risk after you buy coins in that given price.

It is simple when to buy bitcoins, just always remember the traders move. But at low price and sell it on high price.
Don't wait for the price to go up before you are going to buy because it can be worst thing to happen if you are going to buy bitcoins today.

We never know which is the low price to buy and high price to sell, its a pure luck based so if you have faith in bitcoin then you can buy at any price that you see.

Well you are going to know it because you are going to see the price on the exchange sites and you are the one going to decide if you think that the price is down then go buy bitcoins, but if you are uncertain because you think it is high. Then don't buy bitcoins at all.
You may check the price at yobit.net or preev.com
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 22, 2016, 08:27:18 AM
Many dudes here would advise to go for buying when the price is really low. Its good. But as the price has increased and being stable now, buying would be a secondry option and saving the btc would the prior option. Still people can buy the btc now as we predict that the price may still go up. The more we save, the more benefit we get.

When the price is suffering a slow movement, most traders want this opportunity to grab some coins since once it goes for a rally again, they have the advantage and benefits.

In general, it's all about your guts to face the risk after you buy coins in that given price.

It is simple when to buy bitcoins, just always remember the traders move. But at low price and sell it on high price.
Don't wait for the price to go up before you are going to buy because it can be worst thing to happen if you are going to buy bitcoins today.

We never know which is the low price to buy and high price to sell, its a pure luck based so if you have faith in bitcoin then you can buy at any price that you see.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 22, 2016, 08:24:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
July 22, 2016, 07:58:56 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 22, 2016, 06:34:43 AM
July 22, 2016, 06:30:51 AM
I bought some bitcoins because now the price is stable and it will definitely increase in the next coming months so i hold my coins and waiting for the time when price will go high.
Good. I am also saving as much aspossible in my wallet. Trying to save till 1 btc and exchange it to my currency. Lots and lots      of commitments are in queue as with others. Require money to fulfill one by one.
July 22, 2016, 06:27:58 AM
I bought some bitcoins because now the price is stable and it will definitely increase in the next coming months so i hold my coins and waiting for the time when price will go high.
Every price is a good price to buy bitcoin as we know that the price will be much higher in future so even if you buy at current price then you can expect good returns in future.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 22, 2016, 03:20:18 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 22, 2016, 12:46:38 AM
iam buy is bitcoin low price hold sell in high price
but iam in day trade every day iam trade buy and sell
iam buy is prices valley waves
and selling at the crest of the wave
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
July 21, 2016, 11:59:13 PM
Thanks for ll the replies, i had thought about buying 1BTC a month.  So if i divided that into days that would be 0.0328 i could buy daily, somedays i would buy high but on average it should balance out over the year. 

To be honest i think BTC will increase massively in the future and i am planning to hold long term anyway, so i think that today's price is a bargain, but its about maximizing the amount i get per £ now.

Just buy at an exact price rather than daily. Because you can't predict if the price will be higher or lower. But to be sure, you have to buy at an exact price.
Just buy when the price is really low and when there is some crisis that is going to happen, you just need to observe the price on a regular basis and update yourself on the recent news in the community so you can take your actions on timing. If the price will fall back just think that it is just temporary and whales will do everything to back up the price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 21, 2016, 10:34:31 PM
Thanks for ll the replies, i had thought about buying 1BTC a month.  So if i divided that into days that would be 0.0328 i could buy daily, somedays i would buy high but on average it should balance out over the year. 

To be honest i think BTC will increase massively in the future and i am planning to hold long term anyway, so i think that today's price is a bargain, but its about maximizing the amount i get per £ now.

Just buy at an exact price rather than daily. Because you can't predict if the price will be higher or lower. But to be sure, you have to buy at an exact price.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 21, 2016, 08:37:17 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
July 21, 2016, 08:18:28 PM
I am looking for situation when people selling theirs bitcoins with panic, price is always start dropping after this and i am buying bitcoins then.

People have become smart enough and I don't think that they will panic now and start selling their coins when price drops, in fact they will prefer to hold it for long term.

Yes people now have faith in the potential of bitcoin so even if price falls they will prefer to hold their coins so that they can sell coins in future when price goes higher.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
July 21, 2016, 07:39:59 PM
I am looking for situation when people selling theirs bitcoins with panic, price is always start dropping after this and i am buying bitcoins then.

People have become smart enough and I don't think that they will panic now and start selling their coins when price drops, in fact they will prefer to hold it for long term.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 07:37:51 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
July 21, 2016, 05:06:54 PM
I have bought some bitcoin in the past. I usually buy them when the price is lower than the previous peak.

Finally some good statement about the "low price" target. Others just saying they are buying bitcoin when the price is low. But what is price is that that they can called as low? $500 is a high price in the past but now it's really considered as low price.

It must be buying when the price is lower than the recent peak like this guy stated.
The price is really high compared to earlier days. As the days passes by, the price of everything is increasing. When we cross certain stage, old things would seem like expired items. As we move on, we are adapting everything new. Same way, we consider the value of the money differently. Before 10 years $100 was really a big money. But now of course it is not. Likewise, the value of btc turning up.

If you believe in the same theory then I think you should buy some coins at current price as it may be high for you at a moment but in future price will rise for sure.
July 21, 2016, 02:21:33 PM
I have bought some bitcoin in the past. I usually buy them when the price is lower than the previous peak.

Finally some good statement about the "low price" target. Others just saying they are buying bitcoin when the price is low. But what is price is that that they can called as low? $500 is a high price in the past but now it's really considered as low price.

It must be buying when the price is lower than the recent peak like this guy stated.
The price is really high compared to earlier days. As the days passes by, the price of everything is increasing. When we cross certain stage, old things would seem like expired items. As we move on, we are adapting everything new. Same way, we consider the value of the money differently. Before 10 years $100 was really a big money. But now of course it is not. Likewise, the value of btc turning up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
July 21, 2016, 12:46:50 PM

Everyone has certain price target in mind either for buying or for selling and once it touches there then I think you should start taking actions accordingly.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
July 21, 2016, 12:35:51 PM

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
July 21, 2016, 08:29:43 AM
Most of the time i buy the bitcoins, First i bought it when i started the bitcoin career, because in that time, i didn't know how i can earn the bitcoins, but now i know the various way to earning the bitcoins, also i buy one time urgently when i was playing gambling,in that time, i lose my bitcoins so i want to continue my game so i buy the bitcoin.
We have similar interest dude, I also know bitcoins because of gambling and as a gambler I am a big fan of sports betting and I discover that there are good sports book that accepts bitcoins so it really give me convenience in gambling until I realize that I should stop gambling and focus my journey in working here and investing at the same time.
Pages:
Jump to: