Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you expect the Altcoin rally? - page 5. (Read 1461 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
January 10, 2021, 05:27:16 PM
Bitcoin dominance is still too high for any meaningful altseason to take place.
We need BTC drop to lower levels and crab there for a while for money to start flowing into alts.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
January 10, 2021, 05:20:45 PM
The opinions of experts with regards to this question are divided into half. Some will say that the altcoin season has already begun and some of them are saying that it is not yet altcoin season but it's about to happen soon. But if we will look to the top altcoins, they are still going green every day that is why somehow the altcoins can't soar their value.

This is not at all like the altcoin season, when their price rises for one day and then decreases again. The price of altcoins should grow in relation to bitcoin, and not just in a pair to the dollar. In the meantime, we see that when the price of BTC decreases, the price of altcoins also decreases.
copper member
Activity: 508
Merit: 0
January 10, 2021, 05:05:38 PM
Whats your opinion friends?

BTC April 2021
ETH April 2021
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 10, 2021, 04:08:18 PM
Where is the guarantee that this year will be the so-called season of altcoins? It is very likely that large investors who have not spared a lot of money to buy cryptocurrencies will not let go of Bitcoin and will simply artificially move it up supporting it
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 10, 2021, 06:24:55 AM
I'm not sure about that dude, come one altcoin rally already happened since bitcoin has pumped so hard last months.

No, it did not. If you're just looking at dollar prices, maybe you mean it. But switch the altcoin prices at Coinmarketcap to Bitcon prices, then almost all altcoins are strongly in the red, which means that they have lost a lot of value compared to Bitcoin. The dollar price of altcoins has only risen because the bitcoin dollar price has risen faster than the altcoins lost in relation to the bitcoin price. So we haven't seen an altcoin rally yet.
Agreed with that. We have already see ETH rallying but the rest of the altcoins are still declining unlike what 2017 shown.
The rally had come to the market sooner, that everyone had to wait for that and not getting impatient. We are already started to grow as this leading altcoin (ETH) is now surging high achieving new ATH. It was a venture to see that some altcoins will follow then next to it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2021, 05:55:13 AM
I'm not sure about that dude, come one altcoin rally already happened since bitcoin has pumped so hard last months.

No, it did not. If you're just looking at dollar prices, maybe you mean it. But switch the altcoin prices at Coinmarketcap to Bitcon prices, then almost all altcoins are strongly in the red, which means that they have lost a lot of value compared to Bitcoin. The dollar price of altcoins has only risen because the bitcoin dollar price has risen faster than the altcoins lost in relation to the bitcoin price. So we haven't seen an altcoin rally yet.
Currently ethereum price is around $1,345 and has increased 65% in the last 7 days. When viewed from the data shown by CMC, most altcoins have also increased above 20% in the last 7 days. I think this data can be used as a reference that maybe the altcoin season starts this week? although I'm not really sure about this data, because in my opinion to determine the altcoin rally indicator is still quite vague
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
January 10, 2021, 05:14:51 AM

Activity: 674
Merit: 100
January 10, 2021, 03:10:04 AM
Seeing that bitcoin is moving sideways this I think is an indicator that the alt rally and alt season is on its way and we will definitely see sooner that the market will continue to have its bullish run most especially the altcoins.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
January 10, 2021, 02:10:39 AM
The opinions of experts with regards to this question are divided into half. Some will say that the altcoin season has already begun and some of them are saying that it is not yet altcoin season but it's about to happen soon. But if we will look to the top altcoins, they are still going green every day that is why somehow the altcoins can't soar their value.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
January 09, 2021, 09:40:45 PM
Please pay attention to the current movement of top altcoins, almost all top altcoins are now experiencing a high enough increase. Even Ethereum
has hit a price of $ 1300 which is almost back to its all time high, for me this has proven that alt seasons have started. So still HODL the altcoins
we have today, and continue to watch the altcoins price movement for the next few days. I'm sure some of the top altcoins will make it past
the all time high prices.
Activity: 708
Merit: 18
Do it For Better Humanity
January 09, 2021, 07:14:47 PM
Bitcoin price has grown massively in the last few weeks, while Altcoins have gained little or even lost in relation to Bitcoin. In the past, after a strong Bitcoin rally, sooner or later an Altcoin rally set in. Do you expect an Altcoin rally this time too? If so, when and if no, why not?

I'm expecting altcoin rally too and I expect that when btc covers more than 70% of the the crypto market cap..
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
"CoinPoker.com"
January 09, 2021, 06:43:51 PM
Bitcoin price has grown massively in the last few weeks, while Altcoins have gained little or even lost in relation to Bitcoin. In the past, after a strong Bitcoin rally, sooner or later an Altcoin rally set in. Do you expect an Altcoin rally this time too? If so, when and if no, why not?
Im not expecting that much because it might that only Bitcoin will really be getting some bullish run now for this year and there wont be some significant altcoin run that might happen.
This is the difference between 2017 and 2020-2021 bull run on where alts didnt really get some movement when it comes to altcoins but it doesnt mean that you wont really be
buying alts for the sake of making profit later on because its really impossible that there would be no altcoin run.Its just a matter of time on when it would happen
So this would be a test of patience and of course with risk taking.Its hard to resist not to get involved purely on bitcoin specially now it is making some good run.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
January 09, 2021, 06:42:03 PM
The rally is already beginning, I think by the end of January - beginning of February for sure there will be a Altcoin rally
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
January 09, 2021, 06:30:49 PM
Starting a few days today I have noticed that altcoins are increasing in price faster than previous weeks and we are looking forward to it. Bitcoins keep going up maybe by the end of January the altcoins will increase very fast.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
January 09, 2021, 06:27:11 PM
Right after the low BTC dominance and when the ETH price hits $2000. After hitting the $2k the ETH price will climb to higher levels above $3000 and the price discovery will lead to altcoin season sooner or later. We only need to make wise investment decisions and act professionally not emotionally. ETH price is low still, there is a big room for improvement yet and the patience will pay to the ETH traders who fall in love with the uptrend on markets.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
January 09, 2021, 06:23:30 PM
Hello all,

I think it Altcoins are the way to go because Ether and Bitcoin will become to expensive and will become more stable in price.
The altcoins that have a lot of potential are ADA and especially EGLD.

I think we will need faster cheaper and better smart contract coins that are ready to take the third place.
I am certain that EGLD is the coin that will go 100X in the next few weeks/months.

Just read the info you find I assure you you will agree with what you find.
Invest in coins with a superb team and roadmap and use cases.

Also coins that were sleeping this season because of Corona like an event token Evedo who has a partnership with the biggest event worldwide Tomorrowland and this token is not really known yet just invest and you will see it can go up 1000 times.

EGLD will be a top 10 coin take a picture and read this in a few weeks and be sad because you did not invest.
Make your own decicions but take the advise and read what you find
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
January 09, 2021, 05:46:32 PM
IMO, the market is currently witnessing the insane momentum bitcoin is generating, but as everyone is talking about it i see alt season is likely to be imminent. Although most of the cryptocurrencies have increased in recent times, we expect the most is still the alt season.
Activity: 223
Merit: 5
January 09, 2021, 05:32:19 PM
I think there will be a correction for the Chinese New Year, the price of bitcoin will go down. The whole market will be red, but after the correction there will be an increase in altcoins!

Here's my list:
1) Phore coin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3179265.2880  I will get Graphene [GFN] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5304323
2) Alias - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spectrecoin-anonymous-tx-tor-ring-signatures-stealth-4434053
3) NIX Coin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nix-next-gen-privacy-currency-multi-layered-interoperability-platform-5099680
4) SafeCoin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-safe-safecoin-community-edition-of-solana-2838370
5) EmerCoin

I have been doing market analysis for a long time, I can say that my list is a godsend for those who want to invest a little money and make a profit this year. I recommend to pay attention to the 1st and 2nd position of my list to ALL!

It seems to me that there is a large share of correct and cold calculation in your words, but I would add a coin to your list - uPlexa UPX
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
January 09, 2021, 05:27:32 PM

in the last few weeks, most of people sell their altcoins for bitcoin,
but now, as i can see a lot of altcoins in green colour, i think the rally on altcoins already begin my friend
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 09, 2021, 02:25:10 PM
The market is already showing good growth on many good coins. However, bad coins are now showing growth. Today, for example, growth shown Bitcoin SV. This is because crook Craig did his best.
Pages:
Jump to: