Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you know its time to sell your altcoins? - page 26. (Read 8138 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
It all depends on the market and what kind of coin I hold.  Now I bought EOS and I plan to hold this coin until the price grows 8-10 times.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Just wondering if ya'll have a typical formula you go by or a certain X percentage profit or loss. 

I've been playing around with coins for just under a month now. $23750 total investment and currently up just under 10k in profit. One of the coins (IOTA) has gone up about 288%.  Obviously it would suck if it crashed but it would equally suck to sell if it continues to grow.

Just wondering what a lot of you folks do. I'm considering investing another 25 or 50k into coins. Ideally I'd like to net 15k a month off them but I know that may not be realistic on a monthly basis.
well, if the price of a coin is now higher in the market than the price of an ICO, then most often I immediately sell coins
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
Each person has his own formula, by which he determines when to sell coins and when to buy coins. I look at the schedules, capitalization and future prospects of the project.
Activity: 98
the answer is simple I will sell them when are benefit from investment done and I avoid the nature of greed in take advantage
Activity: 120
It depends on the world market.When the coin I hold has reached a high price so I can get the maximum profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
I hope that by the end of this year, the price of cryptocurrency will increase to its maximum values and then it will be the best time to sell altcoins. Most likely, after the adoption of the bitcoin ETF, there will be an strong increase in prices for altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 462
It all depends on the situation on the market.  Now I will sell coins only when the market recovers and I can make a profit of 50% or more.
All of that depends on the market conditions themselves,
if the market is down, we better keep holding it first,
and when the market is rising we sell it so profit that we will get big
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
I advise not to be greedy and sell coins at the price at which you planned to sell coins.  Or you can lose everything.
Activity: 90
In my opinion, no one knows the highest value of a coin. It can only analyze it through previous images, or make an estimate for itself. When the estimated value is reached, it will be sold immediately. High sell low buy.
Activity: 168
It all depends on the situation on the market.  Now I will sell coins only when the market recovers and I can make a profit of 50% or more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I sell my altcoins as required. That is, there ar bound amounts of cash that I perpetually deduce from the crypto currency. generally there ar unforeseen expenses, within which I too deduce. That is, there's no definite purpose on the chart or a definite value of the token at that i'm progressing to withdraw funds.
Activity: 39
It depends on you. If you think you will benefit now then you can sell it.
But my suggestion is you keep holding your altcoin now. Because now the price of altcoins is less. I hope the cost of altcoins will increase at the end of 2018.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
Monitor your coins. When the price of coins you high you sell them for profit, do not expect too high prices, greed they will kill you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think that we should never expect even more growth than we already have. The most correct strategy is traded parts! If your bunk has doubled, then you can sell half of it to exclude losses, and leave the other half in the hope of further growth.
This is the right strategy, but in order for the price of your existing coins to double, there must be a growth in the market, and now the market is in a bearish trend, so doubling the price is unlikely today. But if by the end of the year there will be growth as last year, then you can sell half of the coins and minimize the risks.
Activity: 203
Merit: 1
I think if bitcoin remain drop then altcoin can up. It does not happen all time but most of the time. Best strategy, For an example, If you buy altcoin in 100$ worth then if price up and give you profit up to 50% then sell it. Other best way to watch coin market closely. If the market remain at the top or green for a long time then sure have a chance for drop. In this case sell it immediately. Besides if the coin market goes regular up and down, up and down then have a big chance for down.
Activity: 30
Some one say that the best time to sell my altcoins is not in the red market. I will prefer to keep it for holding. But in my opinion is during the green market. Whatever the condition, selling the coin when the price has been higher than the first rate will be profitable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
Just wondering if ya'll have a typical formula you go by or a certain X percentage profit or loss. 

I've been playing around with coins for just under a month now. $23750 total investment and currently up just under 10k in profit. One of the coins (IOTA) has gone up about 288%.  Obviously it would suck if it crashed but it would equally suck to sell if it continues to grow.

Just wondering what a lot of you folks do. I'm considering investing another 25 or 50k into coins. Ideally I'd like to net 15k a month off them but I know that may not be realistic on a monthly basis.

of course everyone will sell all the altcoints they have when they have a price higher than the time he bought them, meaning when they have more profits than before. suppose I buy altcoin for $ 9, then I will sell it when it reaches $ 11.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
well i think the best time to sell your altcoin is when you have made your required profit you intend to get from that particular coin. But try not to sell at loss
You can sell your coins anytime you want, but of course I am sure you will not sell it during the dip, we all know that the market price now is in down situation and if you really need to sell, just sell some portion of it and do not sell all.
Now the market is in such a state that I would not advise you to sell something, because in September there may be growth and you will not get possible additional profit due to the growth of cryptocurrencies. This time is better for buying coins, not for sale.
Activity: 457
well i think the best time to sell your altcoin is when you have made your required profit you intend to get from that particular coin. But try not to sell at loss
I think, the right time to sell altcoins if the market goes up and again, or if the desired price is right. and sell some altcoins to grow for the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
When is the time to sell it at least I have already benefited from the coin, and if the coin that I hold is of high quality and has many benefits, whether it's time, I will hold Dan waiting until the time comes to enjoy greater profits.
Pages:
Jump to: