Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you know its time to sell your altcoins? - page 21. (Read 8138 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
All of that depends on market conditions. Currently the market is down and I prefer to hold my altcoin. If the market conditions are rising, then I sell my altcoin. I will sell it until I get a profit.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I think it is rely upon possess conclusion and before contribute for a coin you ought to have explore about coin future(project,whitepaper,roadmap,ETC) from thees you can show signs of improvement thought regarding coin future ,so you can choose when you offer your coin subsequent to getting thees ideas...my guidance is don't offer anything in misfortune and don't purchase anything without inquiring about Smiley Wink Answer to mediator
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Now a bear market and this is not a bad chance for investment, the only thing they can be long-term ...
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Just wondering if ya'll have a typical formula you go by or a certain X percentage profit or loss. 

I've been playing around with coins for just under a month now. $23750 total investment and currently up just under 10k in profit. One of the coins (IOTA) has gone up about 288%.  Obviously it would suck if it crashed but it would equally suck to sell if it continues to grow.

Just wondering what a lot of you folks do. I'm considering investing another 25 or 50k into coins. Ideally I'd like to net 15k a month off them but I know that may not be realistic on a monthly basis.

I am not very good at setting the right time, so I usually set specific sales targets by myself, and I prefer not to do anything unless my sales price reaches that price. Of course I prefer to evaluate the fluctuations from time to time, but I prefer not to use it for my personal expenses as long as the main param does not reach the target I set. Although the time target does not make much sense to me, it is very rarely self-timed, but it can be clearly stated that I am intensively targeting on the amount of money or price.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
first i have a goal set to reach, its like a stop loss, 10-15% then i let go. and selling with profit its about gaining upto 50% its a call of signal to sell my share. hope i can help and sharing my tricks. goodluck!!
Activity: 168
I'll reveal my secret. I build analytical forecasts, my own. Based on many data. I observe the dynamics of interesting crypto currency. And only then, by calculations, I invest
Activity: 85
When ethereum and bitcoin will grow again. All expert say that market is a cycle and growth will be again. I believe in this too.
Activity: 168
I approach this question very carefully. After all, I think the right time for buying and selling. This is the key feature of the success of the crypto currency. I need to be a good analyst I believe.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
Personally, I sell my coins only after they have brought at least 15% profit. No more nothing less.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I hope that the market will start to grow again, so that I can sell my coins at a profit. I have invested in the long run and do not want to sell coins with a loss of money, I'm ready to wait yet. And if the market is very critical situation, then I will buy the coins on the contrary!
Activity: 392
Just wondering if ya'll have a typical formula you go by or a certain X percentage profit or loss. 

I've been playing around with coins for just under a month now. $23750 total investment and currently up just under 10k in profit. One of the coins (IOTA) has gone up about 288%.  Obviously it would suck if it crashed but it would equally suck to sell if it continues to grow.

Just wondering what a lot of you folks do. I'm considering investing another 25 or 50k into coins. Ideally I'd like to net 15k a month off them but I know that may not be realistic on a monthly basis.
I do keep following the news, everytime bad news coming it would be best to sell your coins and it would be good to buy it when the bad news are coming. Crypto really do affected by media and good news and bad news is good things to understand.
yes, I always follow the news, every bad news we can add knowledge, my principle is long term, when all altcoins go down, I will buy and wait for the next news to sell, all altcoins have an effect on bitcoin, when bitcoin goes down, all altcoins also come along down
Activity: 560
I invest in the short term, I usually sell coins.  I only choose a coin that has a real product and a strong development team.

How can you usually sell coins? before sell them you have to buy, correct?
secondary, could you please provide me info about real product and a strong development team? thanks
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community

I do keep following the news, everytime bad news coming it would be best to sell your coins and it would be good to buy it when the bad news are coming. Crypto really do affected by media and good news and bad news is good things to understand.
Activity: 280
If i don't believe in this coin anymore, then i will sell it. Otherwise i prefer to hold, even if its price fall down.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
I normally have a target price for my coin and ones it get to this, I sell because it is not good to be greedy as you may lose so much in the process and if the market falls. That is my tactic.
Activity: 336
I know the altcoin that I have must be sold when I feel the volume of coins I have has decreased. then I will definitely sell it.
Activity: 518
Well, to know when to sell or what strategy to do it , then I think you need to learn about the trade market!
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
im feeling it you know. when i feel like im ready to sell im selling it. its simple but it works! and also im selling when coins reach price that i want.
copper member
Activity: 196
If the project gave away 2x , then I fixate 50% of the profit and look further at the development, if it is missing or else what problems I see, then I can sell all tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Given that the post was written in December 2017, then you already can now be envied. I think with this approach you now have a fortune, especially after the growth of currencies in December last year. In order to invest such funds it is necessary to have them, as well as have a stock in case everything simply collapses. but who does not risk that does not drink champagne. I can only rejoice for you, you are lucky or very smart!
Pages:
Jump to: