Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you know its time to sell your altcoins? - page 75. (Read 8139 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
You just make it sure that you are buying at a very low price and never buy when the price is at its peak. You can then rest and wait when you reach your target goal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I know when to sell my altcoins when it reaches the price that I expected. I don’t expect too much cause greediness is bad. Sometimes, you want more profit and end up to loss. Because of this, you need to wait again for your coins to go up. Also, I am not in a hurry when selling my coins even I know that I get profit on it. I’ve well-research the coin and interact with the community what will happen next. It’s very important to interact with the community of the coins you invested.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
isn't it logical to sell as soon as altcoin reaches the top price? just follow the market and predictions)
Activity: 89
To be greedy is to have more risk. If you see you can earn enough from selling your bitcoins at a moment, go for it or you may partially sell your coins and can keep some of your investment for future benefits.
Activity: 502
like this, we need to remember that altcoin also has an event.
you can buy before the event and sell it during the event.

I sell my coin every time that i know if i already get a profit ,if not i still hold my coin until the price increase. That's it, i never try to sell my coin in low price because i know hold is the best ket to get profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Of course if the price is already high then sell it but there's an option or you need to choose if you exchange all in btc or continue the investing or buy/sell it quickly because sometimes the price only get high in just a month then back to normal,I think for more good here is to always think all the possibilities so try or do all here like invest,sell some and hold some also so you have anything with good move.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
The best way to know when its time to sell your altcoins is to understand market trends by following different ICOs.

It's always smart to check ICO reviews & ratings before investing.

www.cryptorated.com

Is a good start. It shows popular ICOs, market trends, coin analysis.

Good luck!
Activity: 482
https://www.empirehotels.io/
like this, we need to remember that altcoin also has an event.
you can buy before the event and sell it during the event.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I wait until I make 20% and then sell and find another coin that is on a dip and has some potential. I also don't use a lot of money to do this because there is a chance to lose so I have other long term holds to even my losses out
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
With your scenario, you were able to get lots of profits due to pump of price and for me, I would take that $10k profit already and try to rinse and repeat by opening a buy order at let's say less than 10% - 20% of the current price and once the open order is filled up, I would set a sell order targeting just 2% - 5% profit and just rinse and repeat.

Please note that this kind of strategy is like just day trading by taking quick profits and then rinse and repeat.

If you are after higher gain percentage, you can do so but it takes some time to fill it up. You just make it sure that you are buying at a very low price and never buy when the price is at its peak. You can then rest and wait when you reach your target goal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
There is no specific point of buying or selling alts.
What I do > After doing much research once I decide an Alt and if I trust it, I will keep buying a portion in 10 -20 -10 -20-40 on every dip.
I always book profits in the similar pattern.
This makes sure that you are out of your investment and the final sell out will give you profits.

This does not apply for my long term goals which I lock for years.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I sell when there is a profit. it's hard to guess the best moment.
I sold my CAPP token today on HITBTC. but after 20 minutes the coin made + 70%. I'm sad
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
When my daily chart indicators tells me that its time to sell the altcoin,i will or if there is a good news waiting i will dispose it all to take profits.
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
I think its like whenever the value of any coin increases with a high speed then i have noticed that its value once definitely go down so try to sell whenever the value is increasing with high speed.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
Don't think that's the right advice. Technical analysis altonah very rarely works. You just need to set goals
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
I dont think there is somebody who can tell you exactly when to sell. I think that this comes with the experience. But i saw some good advices from the previous users. You should follow some rules:
- dont be greedy ( you made some nice profit from IOTA, you should consider to get out)
- dont ever move the entire portofolio.
- dont buy in a bubble. The best time to buy is in a correction.
- An a personall advice is to invest some amount of that money in some ICO`s. You might have a nice surprise if you research and find the right one.

Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
You will know it if you are using technical analysis indicators in charts will show you when to buy or sell your prefered coin.
Activity: 28
It's hard to tell when to sell the altcoins. Because if it is rising it can be tempting. But at the same time if you hold too long it may crash fast and then you have nothing for a while until it rises again.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
Very hard to guess when to sell. Just need to set objectives for yourself, after which you will close the deal
Activity: 122
i think its very difficult to predict but in my opinion you should make a goal before entering in any coin you should decide for how much time you will hold and how much profit you want to get i personally sell when i get atleast 200% profit from any coin. i think 200% is enough profit.
Pages:
Jump to: