Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 17. (Read 92525 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
February 09, 2018, 05:08:43 AM
Virgin Money joins ban on buying Bitcoin on credit cards

Some us bank ban buying bitcoin just on credit card
But some media have been announced that us ban bitcoin and this effect all the market
Be patient and dont listen to rumors

they throw the straws against the wind. One can buy bitcoin by using 3rd party payment services.
Even if they will ban, the support of the people are still here, one if interested in investing will do all things in order to earn bitcoin.
If one cannot buy bitcoin through credit card there are a lot of options like buying through cash deposit or debit card, it will not stop the believers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 171
In Crypto We Trust
February 08, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

But some media have been announced that us ban bitcoin and this effect all the market

they throw the straws against the wind. One can buy bitcoin by using 3rd party payment services.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 09:42:25 PM
I would just sell everything (or perhaps let's say 80% Smiley ) the day that this would solve all my present and future economic needs. To keep always 20% is wise because let's not forget that in the end the first to fail could well be the fiat money Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 07, 2018, 07:10:52 PM
Not planning to sell any of my bitcoins soon as I feel bitcoin has plenty of room to appreciate. I would sell only if I need some cash for emergencies, until then I shall hold on to my bitcoins.
Activity: 348
February 07, 2018, 06:56:35 PM
I will sell my holdings in case of emergency, for now I am waiting for the fourth quarter of the year,  which is the price will increase and much profits to be.  The best kind is when we hold think that there's a possibility that bitcoin are crashing this mid year, I am hoping thatno people will regret because their plans are ruined. Some people struggle school tax,  electric bill and home rental. I hope that bitcoin will rise and it is the time to sell.

My strategy to selling hold and wait the time selling be increase.The time bitcoin increase grab the opportunity to selling.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 07, 2018, 05:47:58 PM
I will sell my holdings in case of emergency, for now I am waiting for the fourth quarter of the year,  which is the price will increase and much profits to be.  The best kind is when we hold think that there's a possibility that bitcoin are crashing this mid year, I am hoping thatno people will regret because their plans are ruined. Some people struggle school tax,  electric bill and home rental. I hope that bitcoin will rise and it is the time to sell.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 03:58:03 PM

Activity: 224
February 07, 2018, 03:43:11 PM
I don't plan to sell all my crypto at one moment. I prefer hold it for a long term to make big profit.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 03:12:57 PM
I’m sell my altcoin it is depend on me because when I’m see this current price and which price I’m buy this coin and when I’m see this is a best price to sell coin and on that time I’m prepare to sell my coin but if my coin not get a any profit, I’m not sell on that time because without profit I’m don’t sell my coin.
planning that you are trying to take for are one of the best kind to be cause we all know that all of us here have some different kind of strategy where in we are trying to sell what we have to sell for.
Activity: 126
Merit: 171
In Crypto We Trust
February 07, 2018, 03:00:55 PM
I'm used  to watch the balance of bitfinex's  cold wallet to pinpoint the moment when to buy or sell  https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=3D2oetdNuZUqQHPJmcMDDHYoqkyNVsFk9r×pan=2years&daysAverageString=7
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
February 07, 2018, 01:10:25 AM
I sold some because I needed it for paying rents and other necessities. I really don't mind the price though. I am just greatful I'm in this technology. Though it's quite sad losing some profits, I am fine with it.
Don't want to depress myself. I am studying. I'd rather cry for my examinations soon than losing a bit. I won't sacrifice my future career.
I'll find a good job and earn more than what I can earn in bitcoins.
Volatility is too much risky to spend my whole life in it.
I'd rather have a stable job and pay rate.
I do this because it's awesome nothing more.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
February 06, 2018, 01:45:22 PM
Every item has to be planned before selling. I want to make a lot of planning before selling bitcoin. Because, the price of bitcoin does not last forever in the market. It costs one time and once again the price decreases.When the price increases, I plan to sell it because I will benefit from it or else I will be damaged.
For me i have long term plans for it. I think of holding for 10 years except if i fell short of cash and needed to convert some.  I do believe in Bitcoin price to surge up to $50,000 and that is what I think I can sold my Bitcoin.  I think it is a decent price to sell and get the profit from waiting or even more.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 06, 2018, 01:23:54 PM
I recently bought and will keep them for a very long time. Something that will be sold when there will be 200-400%. I will sell on Bittrex and CEX

Each coming day now manages to change my plans. Now I am not going to sell anything, otherwise I will lose a lot.
Activity: 191
February 05, 2018, 10:47:11 AM
All coins I have are earned coins, that is playing a big role when I make decisions about my bitcoins. People who invested money in bitcoins are the ones who need to have exit strategy. When you are not having any financial problems, I like to recommend you to keep on holding your bitcoins for your retirement life
Merit: 21
February 05, 2018, 10:47:01 AM
If the price happens to increase further, you can simply cash out another chunk of your stash. If you sold all your coins at once, you wouldn't be able to scoop up these extra profits.I started to save bitcoins recently, and I don`t plan to sell that coins even if price is 8000 $, cause there is a big chance that bitcoin will worth much more then that for 10 years.
Activity: 182
February 05, 2018, 10:43:07 AM
I haven't really thought about my sell number because honestly it depends a lot on how the market acts. If we bubble for no reason it's a good idea to cash out, if it slowly continues to rise, it's hard to say! And when the price keeps rushing up further to levels far above $20k? Then what? People that are selling all their coins at once have never been fully satisfied with their actions
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
February 05, 2018, 09:15:44 AM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Done it purchased at $15950 and sell at $11723  Embarrassed
February 05, 2018, 09:12:44 AM
Every item has to be planned before selling. I want to make a lot of planning before selling bitcoin. Because, the price of bitcoin does not last forever in the market. It costs one time and once again the price decreases.When the price increases, I plan to sell it because I will benefit from it or else I will be damaged.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 05, 2018, 06:18:25 AM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

1) Don't have one
2) I won't ever sell them all
3) Maybe 10%? But even then again probably won't sell. Going to try and hodl until Bitcoin is usable currency everywhere, because lets face it that reality is not far away at all I wouldn't be shocked if it was 1 yr or less.
in some ways your right,but only aiming for 10% is useless since you are holding coins for long..i might suggest you to make it 50-100 % so enough for the waiting.but the most part i love is bitcoin would be usable anywhere in just a year,looking forward for this and hope this will happen urgently,so may the bitcoin price will pump easily
Activity: 196
February 05, 2018, 05:29:38 AM
I recently bought and will keep them for a very long time. Something that will be sold when there will be 200-400%. I will sell on Bittrex and CEX
i also bought bitcoin because i,m doing investment here and i always take a very good profit from it i have almost five years here and i know when to buy and when to sell last year i was just buying bitcoin when its price become low and then i keep it on hold for some time and last end of the year when its price go to its highest price so i sold all bitcoin and i got avery big profit from it this year again i will do same i will just buy bitcoins when its price become low and then will wait for right time to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: