Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 21. (Read 92525 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 01:47:15 PM
So for me I will buy some altcoins and wait for it to pump before you sell it, if you are a ahort term trader just choose the altcoins that are very active from pump and dump.. But if youre a long term type of trader then set your sell up to 100% of profit from your buying price. It defend on your choice but the most important one is to gain and not to loose.
Activity: 462
January 13, 2018, 01:45:29 PM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

I set a plan to sell or withdraw the profits I already get when I already earn at least 5x profit from the price I bought and I only sell when I'm in need of money only, if I do not need money then I will leave it on the coin.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
January 13, 2018, 01:34:08 PM
I will sell my assets what if I am really in a state of urgency. Otherwise I will let my assets run like water running
I will just sell when the value of bitcoin is we will hit or reach $20000 and i will sell my othee coins when the price of it is we will increase.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 01:21:15 PM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
I don't really have any specific percentage to sell my bitcoin for now because I'm planning to hold them for long-term. And for my trading account I normally exchange the falling coins (red) with the rising one (green) for more profits.
Right now i don't have yet bitcoin earn,but in my opinion when i have that much value of bitcoin then i will sell it when the price is right and highly profitable.Although i don't have that much experience when i see through it i think also that maybe it depends on the situation your right in.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 13, 2018, 01:00:34 PM
I don't really have any specific percentage to sell my bitcoin for now because I'm planning to hold them for long-term. And for my trading account I normally exchange the falling coins (reds) with the rising ones (greens) for more profits.
Activity: 378
January 10, 2018, 10:54:33 PM
I plan to sell my 70% BTC when the price goes up 20% from the current price, and the rest when the price is twice than original purchase price. this is my great plan
Well i am just planning to sell the coins i am holding right now until the value of it is we will pumped very high, and i think that i can hold all of my coins  for long time maybe 1 year or 2years so when i sell all of my coins i can sure that my future is bright because im gonna sell my coins with  a very high price.
Activity: 672
January 10, 2018, 06:07:59 PM
I plan to sell my tokens when any of my tokens already make up to 10 percent of gain. With 10 percent I feel comfortable and its the right time to sell and invest in other promising coins
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
January 10, 2018, 04:18:59 PM
When bitcoin price pump again, Im surely exchange my bitcoin in our local rate. When it rises again until $18,000. But for nown I dont have any plan in selling it because the value of bitcoin was too low. And I think to exchange all my BTC into fiat. Becasuse I badly needed it so I need to exchange it already. I will just saved again after I sell it.
Activity: 504
January 10, 2018, 04:05:09 PM
If I already get 50% profit from what I invest from the coin then I will sell the con, but if I have not benefited from my investment then I will hold the coin until all the targets from what I invest are achieved.
after I saw the maximum value of the Bitcoin price in the area of ​​20,000 dollars, even that small amount of coins that I have in my wallet will be sold only when the price again reaches that level. In no other way, I will not sell.
Activity: 210
January 10, 2018, 01:49:28 PM
If I already get 50% profit from what I invest from the coin then I will sell the con, but if I have not benefited from my investment then I will hold the coin until all the targets from what I invest are achieved.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
January 10, 2018, 08:07:54 AM
as a newbie of course i am planning to sell my coin when the price is good which i could get a higher return in my investment of coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 07:58:53 AM
There are no plans to sell. so sure price of bitcoin will reach $20000, sure it could happen this year or nearing the end of the year
At first I thought you have no plans for selling out but I think you intend to not sell out your Bitcoin at the present moment. In other words, holding is what you are doing.  I think this is the best move that one can make in the present era of Bitcoin. $20,000 is actually very low target for the Bitcoin.

The articles that I read a few days back said that this currency is going to touch $30,000 this year. I believe the highest peak of 2018 will be a little bit above this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
January 10, 2018, 07:11:00 AM
I will sell my assets what if I am really in a state of urgency. Otherwise I will let my assets run like water running
That is actually a decision of a wise person. You are not supposed to use your hard earned profits and coins and assets for such useless shopping things. Yes, if your girlfriend need something and she is insisting, you might be selling bitcoins for it. Else no need to sell them. Keep them with you until the prices becomes so high and you will be earning big profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
January 08, 2018, 02:00:10 PM
normally i don't have a real plan to sell at a particoular level, i just set sell orders all the way up, and wait those order to be executed, it works really well with instapumps!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
January 08, 2018, 01:50:54 PM
I plan to sell my 70% BTC when the price goes up 20% from the current price, and the rest when the price is twice than original purchase price. this is my great plan
Activity: 783
January 08, 2018, 01:19:54 PM
I plan to sell when there is a need, because I think the exact need will always be there and we have to prepare for it. so if it currently has a coin I do not think it sells all and partly for savings.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
January 08, 2018, 07:56:41 AM
I don’t really have a target amount or an exit point. Engaging in cryptocurrency is fun and profit is always a possibility. I would never think of selling it all unless I really need to. Besides, a lot of people speculate the value might even higher in 2018 which I don’t exactly intend to miss out.

I had holding some bitcoin in my wallet for long,when the price of bitcoin is reached 20,000.I will sell my some of the holding and when the price reaches 25,000$ ,I will sell some coins.But I wouldn't sell all my holding bitcoin for one shot.Because selling the entire coin in one shot or one deal always make you unhappy later.So sell the holding bitcoin whenever you need money,or else just hold the bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 08, 2018, 07:52:13 AM
I don’t really have a target amount or an exit point. Engaging in cryptocurrency is fun and profit is always a possibility. I would never think of selling it all unless I really need to. Besides, a lot of people speculate the value might even higher in 2018 which I don’t exactly intend to miss out.
Yes I think like you, I started to use the stock market for fun, because otherwise it started to hurt me. Especially with sudden price changes, I try to earn money with coins., mostly I can not make a profit.
Activity: 490
January 08, 2018, 07:31:20 AM
To be very clear, I do not sell my coin. Why? because I do not believe in fiat! My portfolio do take care of my expenes. I only withdraw my coin to fiat only when bitcoin is not accepted for a particular transaction and there is no third party payment processor!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
January 08, 2018, 07:28:46 AM
Pages:
Jump to: