Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 34. (Read 92525 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
November 08, 2017, 10:51:32 AM
I think, It depends on coins what you have. If we're talking about BTC or ETH or some other altcoins is better to hold them for now as for me.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 03:40:35 AM
most of my bitcoin deposits, I would sell when the price I think is quite a profit
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 03:23:32 AM
This is the topic I was looking for Smiley

I did sell my Bitcoins yesterday. The reason is that i am not brave enough to stay in Bitcoin during Segwit2x. I see a very high risk due to uncertainty and conflict among the users. I respect those who want to buy more and more Bitcoin before hardfork, but i want to remind once again that YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET TWO DIFFERENT COINS THIS TIME. PLEASE READ ABOUT REPLY PROTECTION!
Activity: 106
Measurable Data Token
November 08, 2017, 03:12:53 AM
Now at this stage, i don't even watch the price that often. it's too early to sell.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 02:52:56 AM
When ever I invest I will set some targets for investment. When the price of my investment increases more than 20  to 25% I will start selling them in the market. I never sell them for loss in any case of my investment.
i have a simple rule for buying and selling. i start buying whenever the price become fixed for a time or when the price start decreasing from the present rate and when the price is start increasing then i start selling my some coins while some hold for my future also.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
November 08, 2017, 02:49:07 AM
When ever I invest I will set some targets for investment. When the price of my investment increases more than 20  to 25% I will start selling them in the market. I never sell them for loss in any case of my investment.
Activity: 280
November 08, 2017, 01:51:16 AM
My plan about to sell of bitcoin is according to news and analysis of bitcoin because bitcoin hardfork is nearly closed and this is the time of bitcoin because in this time bitcoin price will go up due to the demand of bitcoin and all other altcoins may be go down so that is why i have planned to save or buy new bitcoin to earn good from it and after hardfork of bitcoin i will sell bitcoin at high price also and in this way i will earn two time from bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 04:34:27 PM
My ultimative plan is to hold on to bitcoin until it reaches the value of 100k. And if it doesnt reach the price and instead goes down im not concerned because i see the money anyways at lost so i dont care
Activity: 406
November 07, 2017, 03:21:43 PM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

your post is in the year of 2016 but now in end of 2017. when i have too important to money then i want to sell bitcoin other wise i don't sell any bitcoin. holding Bitcoin is very good investment is my life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
November 07, 2017, 02:49:40 PM
Usually I sell my investments when I need money or when I feel like it has topped its price. Other wise I just let them stay there.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
November 06, 2017, 12:04:33 PM
I will sell my bitcoins to make a higher profit at its maximum price peak. One thing is certain, not all will be sold.

I usually sell and then I buy.. and then I sell and then I buy... etc..

Now, selling is good but not selling all, Sell some percentage and hold the remaining, cause of the increase in price which always occur.

i appreciate your suggestion mate a wise idea's because spending of bitcoin are hugeable especially now bitcoin continues to increase the price and i trust bitcoin stay on same price during this incoming fork correction, holding bitcoin have a potential gain more profits the prediction price for bitcoin in year 2018 reached upto 10000usd.
Activity: 210
November 06, 2017, 11:52:46 AM
According to me its not a good time to sell bitcoin,unless you have invested long back and are enjoying a hell lot of profit and thus without risking much you are selling it.
But for investors who have not bought much time ago I would suggest them to hold it as in this year there has been an incredible rise in its prices
Activity: 30
November 06, 2017, 11:19:50 AM
No matter when, it was always wrong to sell.
Of course, there are also price declines.
But it's better to do without these dips than not to find the entrance.
In my opinion, BTC is still far too cheap.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 06, 2017, 11:14:02 AM
As Bitcoin rate is shooting up I don't have plan of selling it unless until I don't have a very emergency I will not sell Bitcoin. Holding bitcoin itself give you additional income which increase the value of your holding. With bitcoin keeping the chart of its progress we cannot fix the exit level as we have to decide as per our requirement only for selling bitcoin.

Me too. The rise of btc actually made me realize that being patient can really make wonders for me financially. I've had my capital grow seven fold just this year and i've having a good feeling of keeping it that way until next year to try and maximize the profit
Activity: 41
November 05, 2017, 11:07:55 AM
With the big coin likes BTC, ETH, LTC,... I will sell after getting about 10% profit. With small coins or new tokens, I will sell after getting 20-30% profit.
Yeah that's good plan. But why not hold big coin. It's bring good profit later Cheesy
Activity: 14
November 05, 2017, 10:17:17 AM
With the big coin likes BTC, ETH, LTC,... I will sell after getting about 10% profit. With small coins or new tokens, I will sell after getting 20-30% profit.

Its good to know that you are being organize in setting  target  when to sell your bitcoin.  It is a  good practice and i like to adopt yours after reading this.  Wink Specially that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are very unpredictable. Now the price of bitcoin is good becuase it keeps pumping up but we cant tell what can happen next.
Activity: 182
November 05, 2017, 09:35:08 AM
As Bitcoin rate is shooting up I don't have plan of selling it unless until I don't have a very emergency I will not sell Bitcoin. Holding bitcoin itself give you additional income which increase the value of your holding. With bitcoin keeping the chart of its progress we cannot fix the exit level as we have to decide as per our requirement only for selling bitcoin.
Activity: 322
November 05, 2017, 09:19:21 AM
I'm certainly not sell my Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a good investment for the future

For me now i want to sell my small amount of bitcoins and other altcoins that im handling now if i realy realy need a money but if i still have an extra money then i well wait for a good price so sell my stock maybe a few months or a year to sell my stocks
Activity: 98
November 05, 2017, 08:09:05 AM
I'm certainly not sell my Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a good investment for the future
Activity: 29
November 05, 2017, 05:48:14 AM
I will not sell anything for at least 10 years. Already made mistake by selling a lot @ 100. I look to this as long term rather than speculative investment. Im sure in 10 years the price will be 0 or $100k. So 50/50, we make a lot or lose it.
I don't think what you say is real? Keep it for 10 years only easy when you're saying and it's not easy to do. When many pressures are now on your shoulder, you would sell it anyway.
Yup, I completely agree with you. There is no doubt that saying is easy doing. He can't keep for 10 years by panic sell or greed

For the bitcoin investment, you cannot be greedy. You can just hold and the price will rise automatically.
Pages:
Jump to: