Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 35. (Read 92525 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
November 04, 2017, 02:05:13 PM
Today i will HODL for a very long time and reach 10k+ before selling my BTC but maybe i will still hold it because who knows if btc can reach $1M someday.
I will surely sell at the price of above 12 k and I think it will be achieved by bitcoin soon because as by seeing the progress level and popularity charts one thing is for sure that this coin will be more and more valuable in come three to four years as now price is at 6k and still counting on.

I am waiting for my price to come so that I can sell and enjoy a party regarded to my profit and from that profit I will buy more.
I think it's better to choosing the time-target is choosing the price target. Cause everyone is greed and if you keep that greed inside , i'm pretty sure that you won't sell it at 12k for real. You will wait wait and wait till boom, Bitcoin was fucked up and things are gone.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 12:00:37 PM
I will not sell anything for at least 10 years. Already made mistake by selling a lot @ 100. I look to this as long term rather than speculative investment. Im sure in 10 years the price will be 0 or $100k. So 50/50, we make a lot or lose it.
I don't think what you say is real? Keep it for 10 years only easy when you're saying and it's not easy to do. When many pressures are now on your shoulder, you would sell it anyway.
Yup, I completely agree with you. There is no doubt that saying is easy doing. He can't keep for 10 years by panic sell or greed
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
November 04, 2017, 05:26:57 AM
Today i will HODL for a very long time and reach 10k+ before selling my BTC but maybe i will still hold it because who knows if btc can reach $1M someday.
I will surely sell at the price of above 12 k and I think it will be achieved by bitcoin soon because as by seeing the progress level and popularity charts one thing is for sure that this coin will be more and more valuable in come three to four years as now price is at 6k and still counting on.

I am waiting for my price to come so that I can sell and enjoy a party regarded to my profit and from that profit I will buy more.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 06:18:08 PM
I will not sell anything for at least 10 years. Already made mistake by selling a lot @ 100. I look to this as long term rather than speculative investment. Im sure in 10 years the price will be 0 or $100k. So 50/50, we make a lot or lose it.
I don't think what you say is real? Keep it for 10 years only easy when you're saying and it's not easy to do. When many pressures are now on your shoulder, you would sell it anyway.
Activity: 560
November 03, 2017, 05:54:55 PM
According to theory, we should sell with 10% or 20%. But, actually, I usually sell when it increases about 5%. My strategy is selling when it rises. I will trade with a small profit, but it is safe.
basically i have my own rule that sell whenever the price is high from the price on which you have bought but now a days i have stop selling and i have starting buying because the rate of bitcoin is increasing very quickly and i am sure that i will cross 10k$ very soon after that i will plan for selling.
Yeaa set your target , when you have reached it then set a new target and so on.
Just to make you feel safe,  do it repeatedly instead to keep it all the time if you want.
But to be honest bitcoin for me will always worth when you do hold in the very long time or even if you could just hold it forever and don't sell it until you think need that money in emergency situation.
As your said, when is the time you will sell Bitcoin? The Bitcoin price increased and reached your target, but you still want to the Bitcoin price increases more but you don't know it can breakdown anytime. So, I advise you should split your total amount of Bitcoin to many parts and sell it in every target.
Activity: 479
https://streamies.io/
November 03, 2017, 05:41:24 PM
I will sell after the first decreasing. It's my strategy. It will help you can cut losses if the price goes down. In case of the price rising, you will get smaller profit. But for me, it's not a problem.
Activity: 107
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 05:22:53 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
November 03, 2017, 05:07:15 PM
I try to save a certain part of my bitcoin income, but I'm not in love with my coins. Since most of my finances are linked to bitcoin, I need to regularly sell some of my bitcoin to cover my expenses. But I would like to sell some important fraction of them to $20,000, $50,000 and $100,000.
Activity: 658
November 03, 2017, 04:47:43 PM
I have been selling ever seen we are on $7000 territory. My target is 8k. After that what ever happen will not be my concern for the time been. It has been a long journey for me, getting here is unimaginable.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
November 03, 2017, 02:21:45 PM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
According to the growth from last 6 months in bitcoin. It never creates a idea to sell because of huge expectations. Its endless and unpredictable. So just stick with your limit and sell when you get at least 50% profit. Its just to be not risking yourself. Still its up to you. we can have a strong hope in bitcoin always.
Always analyse the market and check whether the countries are trying to avoid this or encouraging these currency systems. If its positive. We can hold for long
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
November 03, 2017, 12:29:28 PM
Whenever I need the money. As long as I dont need them I will let them stay there and get bigger.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 03, 2017, 01:13:31 AM
According to theory, we should sell with 10% or 20%. But, actually, I usually sell when it increases about 5%. My strategy is selling when it rises. I will trade with a small profit, but it is safe.
basically i have my own rule that sell whenever the price is high from the price on which you have bought but now a days i have stop selling and i have starting buying because the rate of bitcoin is increasing very quickly and i am sure that i will cross 10k$ very soon after that i will plan for selling.
Yeaa set your target , when you have reached it then set a new target and so on.
Just to make you feel safe,  do it repeatedly instead to keep it all the time if you want.
But to be honest bitcoin for me will always worth when you do hold in the very long time or even if you could just hold it forever and don't sell it until you think need that money in emergency situation.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
November 03, 2017, 12:25:38 AM
With the big coin likes BTC, ETH, LTC,... I will sell after getting about 10% profit. With small coins or new tokens, I will sell after getting 20-30% profit.
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 03, 2017, 12:05:27 AM
i an not sure when should i sell it because every week, bitcoin rise so quickly that make me think again should not sell it but keep it until it rise more in future, however, if i have to use bitcoin for investment, i would rather sell bitcoin when reach the top of its peak.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
November 02, 2017, 11:33:05 PM
As it happens now where the trend is going up, I still hold the bitcoin to the highest limit, this trend should be used by starting selling some altcoin, I sell bitcoin when the price goes back down and I have to make sure the exact analysis when it happens because the bitcoin drop is usually very fast .
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 08:26:29 PM
We must wait and not just sell our bitcoins because we all know that the value of it as of now.Bitcoin has an potential to achieve a high price in future but not sure when exactly that time will come and the more countries starts accepting bitcoins then most probably we will see that price in the year 2020.
Activity: 154
November 02, 2017, 06:03:56 PM
make a target for your invest. then just wait price reach that target and sell. dont try to hold longer. many people lost because their greed
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
November 02, 2017, 11:13:28 AM
For now i prefer to save bitcoin instead of selling it.
My reason for not selling bitcoin at the moment, because i believe the price of bitcoin in the next year will go back up again, and hope when selling it will double.
You are doing well because now a lot of the people are investing in the bitcoin and the price of the bitcoin as you said is still increasing so it is the time for the bitcoin to increase and to buy the bitcoin as the side source for the money. I hold the bitcoin and I love to used it as well, I want to earn the high profit and I want to get the huge profit in the very short time so I think it is not the time to sell the bitcoin.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 11:07:55 AM
I can not think for my exit point,once i sell bitcoin is not meaning to exit.i will buy and sell the bitcoins.i can sell in emergency needs or good profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 10:10:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: