Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 23. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
As for me altcoins will be stable towards the end of autumn, that is, they will return to previous highs!  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Stable? Never, probably. It is crypto currency market, come on. There will not be a time when anything here will be stable, simply because of the fact that there are no regulations and nobody controls anything, just the people who own majority of the coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I would very much like to believe that the bitcoin rate has reached its "bottom" and not fall below six thousand dollars. No one can predict exactly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
maybe the price are going better now. maybe the market unpredictable but this month maybe the price will stable. no one can predict the price we just can wait in the market.
Activity: 84
maybe the price are going better now. maybe the market unpredictable but this month maybe the price will stable. no one can predict the price we just can wait in the market.
Activity: 58
A lot of useful information I learned from other topics and thoughts on the forum. There's a lot of smart thinking here, too. There is something to think about. The market will never be stable. There will always be a recession and growth.
Activity: 79
It seems to me that for two months the market has been stable and the price for coins has been steadily growing.  Sometimes there are small corrections, but then again the price increases.
copper member
Activity: 154
altcoins have never been stable and probably will never become stable in the near future either. in fact one of the reasons why many investors turn to altcoins for trading is that they are extremely volatile due to their pump and dumps and that makes up for a good opportunity for those who want to make profit and are experienced in trading altcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
I would bet on ETH because ETH is one of the most attractive coins and I believe that ETH will make a new high.
I know that there are a lot of other attractive coins but I have completely investigated only ETH and I am sure that ETH is a good coin for buying. I think that we will see soon whether I am right or not.
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

I think price will begin to get stable from now on because of the current information we getting concerning the nature of cryptocurrency, Sec has said cryptocurrency is not security and cannot take the place of security.  Today we experience the effect of this news on the market.
Activity: 205
Are you looking for stable price or price movement in an upward direction, I think a lot of dumps coin that gets into space last quarter are disappointing it is not what they are sold that they got, I know the price will pick up and I don't know when but if patiece take place in the heart of investor.maybe market may look more better
Activity: 378
It can't be predict because the all value of altcoins are more like bitcoin they are volatile and it can not be stable but it will maintain in a minutes or hours in that value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think that the coins will go into growth and the market will stabilize at the end of the summer! I think it's the same season as once already and that this was normal! The market will recover.Good projects will end and will be in demand on the market! For cryptography is the future of the economy, be patient!!
Activity: 166
Merit: 16
I do not know and i am sure that no one in here is able to predict, but we all are hoping to see everything bullish on November - December just like it happened during the last year
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I believe that market correction and stabilization will arrive around the end of summer. Then we should see another up trend which would surely set another ATH record.
Activity: 218
It will probably be in August this year, when the price of the coin will grow again, this time more people invest in the market. But it is predictable, not really accurate, if you believe buy coins now.
Activity: 190
It is really very difficult to make predictions on when stability will set in on the coins. In my opinion, I will say we should just remain positive believing that before the last quarter of this year 2018, there would be improvement and we shall all smile.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
After bitcoin return in value to 20.000 dollars again . Wink patience is always the real factor for success .
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
For this, it is necessary that bitcoin ceases to fall, then the market stabilizes. Wait a bit.
Activity: 130
I am not sure, if alcoins were ever stable.  Grin Volatirity is high in the crypto world, it's just the nature of this market right know. Maybe in a couple of years, it will change, or at least the TOP coins.
Pages:
Jump to: