Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 21. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?
i'm very sure that cryptocurrency will rise but to predict if when it will it's really hard because the market is not yet stable.
Activity: 154
when the market touch moon then we can expect the market to be stable again but seeing at present market direction it may take more than 3 months to turn to bull market then touch previous all time high prices
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
In the field of crypto currency, there is no stability. The market is unstable, cyclical and it presents many surprises. Therefore, before you invest, you need to consider this.
True indeed in the world of cryptocurrency market conditions can not be stable,
because in cryptocurrency everything keeps moving and unpredictable so I think nothing is stable for sure
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Stability will come only if all the projects that are launched will not gain much popularity. After all, the most popular projects and various information emissions affect the course.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
It's difficult to predict the future price of any coins and there is still no one that can give accurate prediction to any cryptocurrency. Virtual coins are always unstable due to their high volatility and rapid fluctuations. The whole coin market always in every event that related to them like hacking, criticisms and government action agajnst them. It's better to monitor the market often and some developments that may affect their prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Most likely, by the end of the year all coins will rise steadily to the level of growth!
Activity: 70
When bitcoin becomes stable and panic sellers will pause for a moment but of course the stability of btc does not demand all altcoins for their survival as well because there are altcoins which were not able to take the ride with bitcoin and it will go down to the big lose.
Activity: 753
In the field of crypto currency, there is no stability. The market is unstable, cyclical and it presents many surprises. Therefore, before you invest, you need to consider this.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
Very difficult to predict after some dirty speculation trying to kick the crypto world. Now we can only follow the direction of the next playing and what will happen next
Activity: 364
it is difficult to say exactly when prices stabilize, while the market is declining, so I believe the market will recover only after a few months. It is necessary to remain patient and wait I think.
Activity: 126
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

Perhaps the end of the year the price of crypto will be stable again, because the current issues about crypto have begun to disappear, so do not rule out the price will return faster than that. Hope everything gets better soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I think it is very difficult to predict when the price of coin will rise, because the coin is influenced by the number of requests and offers, in accordance with the changing seasons, therefore we need patience in the world of crypto.
Activity: 149
Rightnow i think it is stable but in a very low price. This decrease is because of some factors like banning of some coin in some country.
But still lets hope and pray that all coins will increase so thar we can gain more profit. And always be patient all the time.
Activity: 112
All the good time of day. I think coins will go up closer to December, but that's not certain. Most likely, most people will hope for this time, but nothing will come of it. Good luck to you all and big profits
Activity: 644
It is very difficult if Altcoin will be stable in the near future. It will probably take a long time as investors are also still keeping their coins and not want to buy coins. And if it sells now will certainly suffer losses it is better to wait and continue to do monitoring and if there are coins with low prices and have the potential we could buy it.
Activity: 149
The market is already stable now but is at low price. BTC is floating around $11k and is stable at this price. For it to recover the price it will have to gain $5k and return to the $16k price which is a little difficult as of now. May be within the next 2-3 weeks we might see a little gain.
Activity: 70
When the volume of an altcoin in the market also shows stability, the altcoin price will also be stable. Another factor that determines is if there is no bad news about an altcoin I think it also determines the stability of altcoin values
Activity: 58
I do not think that someday they will remain stable. Only the higher coins can remain stable, the price for the rest can vary - just need to recognize this fact.
Activity: 350
on my opinion no one can predict when the coin will be stable on the market price. but don't lose patience and hoping that crypto price at the market will be fine soon.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Hard to predict it but sure will stable again, can be bullish trend will started next month. I dont know why crypto difficult to going up even though many good news related crypto. But iam sure market cap of crypto will surpass $1 trillion in less than 1 year.
Pages:
Jump to: