Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 4. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
This is depends from many points and mostly from developers who have to think how to make their crypto more popular for new investors
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
See big daddies buying BTC from the whales from bitfinex already that means they know some insights. Why a big guy will buy btc? To sell it for sure, that means that even want we or not the market will be pumped again to sell those BTC on ATH.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?
I think the coins soon stabiliziruemost and probably only go up as we would like, but there are no positive aspects always, sooner or later will meet, neudacha have full of coins, and told will have to solve it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
After December I think that we will see a stable market. The reason is about the price of Bitcoin, if we see it above 10,000 dollar then we can talk about a stable market.

How can you so sure tell that after December the market will be stable, is their any source of analysis or news from market. No one can tell perfect because one good news can give a good strength in market and it can be this month or next month also.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
After December I think that we will see a stable market. The reason is about the price of Bitcoin, if we see it above 10,000 dollar then we can talk about a stable market.
Activity: 208

I predict the coin will be stable again it looks like the end or the middle of this year because yesterday some coin in the pump up and back down now because they take profit, so this is the right time to buy some coin after it open the sell order coin you have at least for get more than 200% profit.
Right, bro, it looks like at the end of this year the prices have stabilized again, I can't wait to sell the coins I have. Maybe the ups and downs of prices are because as we know cryptocurrency is still vulnerable to speculation ... Whether it's good or bad news, it greatly affects the price of cryptocurrency. Hopefully the end of this year will be a hope for all of us.
Activity: 151
As already happened in the past year that the market price increases occur crypto is very high. And it happened at the end of the year 2018. And I would argue that the end of the year the coins will also increase its price. However, this price increase is not as great as that happened in the past year.

The end of 2018 could be a good time point. If the BCH hard fork problem is resolved, it will be earlier.
Activity: 406

Unfortunately, the crypto market does not allow us to hope for some kind of stability. This market is very volatile and thanks to this moment we are able to make a profit. Oscillations will always be. The market is cyclical. And after each fall we will see a new growth. I think it's good, because it allows you to earn.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
In my opinion I don't think if lots of atlcoin will return and be stable on this price we all don't know if coin like ETH will recover until of the year ends.
Of course it is very difficult to be able to predict the coin will stabilize again,
we must always update information in order to know the progress,
and I'm sure ethereum will recover again at the end of the year, we'll see later
Activity: 556
In my opinion I don't think if lots of atlcoin will return and be stable on this price we all don't know if coin like ETH will recover until of the year ends.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
Of course this is a difficult thing, with market conditions like now it makes it difficult for us to make predictions whether coins can improve or not, but I am convinced in general that crypto's future will continue to improve.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrencies are never stable, price fluctuations and high volatility, is an inherent quality of digital currencies. If you mean when currencies would grow, it's hard to predict, but I predict during the final quarter of the year.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
In fact we do not need stable market, we are making some money with price fluctuation, someone sells, anyone buys and this is good!
Activity: 168
Depends from many factors and also look what is happening around the world! Mony likes quiet
Activity: 224
I think this is silly to think about stability of the market. It will not stabil never. One thing which you can do, it is watch for it and looking for a good moment for sale your coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
I can not undestand what you mean by stable coin. You want coins have a stable price? I think it is not so possible now, because whales do not likes stable coins, they need volatility market to earn more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
As already happened in the past year that the market price increases occur crypto is very high. And it happened at the end of the year 2018. And I would argue that the end of the year the coins will also increase its price. However, this price increase is not as great as that happened in the past year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
When bitcoin is stable, bulls will appear in the market with new thoughts that will help raise it to past records, or even more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
No one can predict when the market price was called stable again.We are all analysis,we had own opinion and we predict sometimes for what is in our mind so that we cannot quit in this crypto world.
It's hard to predict the stable coin again correctly,
because in the cryptocurrency world anything can happen,
so it's better if we keep following the development so that we don't miss information

It is actually possible to predict a coin on what will be its next move if you are always updated about the latest news related on cryptocurrency. Yes news can dictate if what will be the flow of cryptos . lets say there is a news that says  someone is buying a huge chunks of bitcoin , now if you heard it you can easily tell that the price of bitcoin will increase that day or maybe the next few days after that news was released . same as when someones sells or any other reason .
Activity: 370
For me you cannot just predict what will happen to the coin that easily because you cannot know what will happen to it but still if your asking for my opinion i would give it by the end of the year but i am not comfortable on it maybe like 40% chance
Pages:
Jump to: