Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 7. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
In my prediction it will be on Ber months, coins become stable as Bitcoin began to rise.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
if my prediction at the beginning of next year coin prices will be stable again as it used to and added up and up later. because I'm sure it will happen
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
Perhaps in late 2018, new coins could stabilize. So now many people try to hold, but no one actually wants to sell coins at low prices.
Perhaps it will happen a little earlier, in August or September 2018. At least I would very much like it. The crypto currency market is very unpredictable and I would not be surprised if it happens tomorrow.  Cheesy

if I think the bitcoin stability will happen in the beginning of september, but this is all new estimation not necessarily reality, yes it's just that I hope that bitcoin is stable faster. because quite disturbing many circles.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Perhaps in late 2018, new coins could stabilize. So now many people try to hold, but no one actually wants to sell coins at low prices.
Perhaps it will happen a little earlier, in August or September 2018. At least I would very much like it. The crypto currency market is very unpredictable and I would not be surprised if it happens tomorrow.  Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Maybe in a few weeks, this Altcoin will experience recovery again.
I think there will be a time when Altcoin back up and triumph in the Cryptocurrency market.
Currently, the condition is improving although not much change yet I think change about good news will come soon.
Perhaps many are disappointed when the price of Altcoin has decreased in price, has been a lot of efforts made to Cryptocurrency re-improved the value of the price.
Activity: 378
my prediction is, it will soon change the market price, the price of coins will rise after july. here will start the bullrun. that's my prediction.
Activity: 47
I think that the market will become stable again the end years 2018 maybe November - Desember
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
I think there is no coin that can be stable anymore because the coin like bitcoin is moving from the very high demand and from the very limited supply so that the movement is very unstable, so to be more clear there will be no stable coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Altcoins will be going stable if only the Bitcoin price can be stable too.
But when the prices stable you can't get any profit, isn't it Huh
Sometimes the prices of altcoin can depend on the Bitcoin. So, if we want altcoins prices going up then we need to wait BTC going up too.
Activity: 196
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

For me the coins will not be stable for there are many people who buy, sell and trade their coins when the price changes right away. It will not be stable because it follows the law of the supply and demand that is why when their are many buying then the price pumps but if there are many selling and trading their coins then the price dumps. That is why the price of the coin is volatile and not stable. If the price of the coin is stable then you will not get a high profit and you will just earn same value and if you just hodl it you will not make your profit with just hodling it.
Activity: 110
if I think personally it is very difficult to be able to predict the stability of bitcoin properly for the future, but as we know the market sometimes high sometimes low the current market price, but I see it may start this month and then the market can start to stabilize because now the price of coins has increased slowly, we can be optimistic it happens because it will affect the price to the maximum.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
I believe the price of coins will be stable again by the end of this year or maybe in the between January and Feburary because by then, the market should have recovered from the bear and the bull will take over the crypto market.
Activity: 84
around the end of summer or early autumn, I think at this time the market will begin to show growth
Activity: 87
it seems to me that you asked the wrong question , crypto will never be stable ..
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
if you mean the market recovery . I think that closer to autumn, he will begin to recover
Activity: 224
I think that the market will become stable again after the Chinese new year, which will end in late February. Around the beginning of March we will see growth.

One of the most attractive tools at the moment is bitcoin. Having reached the bottom in June, the Crypto-currency made desperate attempts to push off the global lows.
Activity: 155
almost all the coins on the market are +15% of what they used to be ten days ago, so this is more than good if we start thinking about it. I really think that bitcoin and all the others are going to recover on the next few days or weeks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
If we predict it will be very difficult as the market continues to do an irregular movement and also a lot of coins that fall. And I think we can just sit and monitor the development of the market if it happens because crypto great opportunities we can directly invest and trade daily or long term.
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

What's fun in that  Grin
If price becomes stable, why anyone would invest in the coin? They'll just chose another thing where they can get some profit from there investment. But yeah going ahead good projects will become less volatile then what currently they are. Only BTC and ETH are the two coins which don't drop as much as other altcoins. If crypto will have top 10 coins with less volatility, it will increase the trust of the investors in crypto space and more money will flow in. I think it will take another 3 years to reach to that level.
Pages:
Jump to: