Pages:
Author

Topic: When do YOU sell? - page 70. (Read 52126 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 21, 2017, 12:56:58 PM
I generally sell when I wana make profit realization after pumpsin crypto market exchanges. Holding it forever does not work at all.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
June 21, 2017, 12:51:01 PM
i sell my coin for longterm 50-100% profit.and for daily or short term 10-30% profit after.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2017, 09:33:52 AM
When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?
I will sell my btc in the near future. I will sell it if the value of btc is more than $5000. I konw it is really effective to store your btc in your storage or in your wallet. I know I will gain many profits in the near future.
I am agree with you and you take a good decision that hold your bitcoin for long time and do not sell your bitcoin until the price of bitcoin will goes to more than 5000$ and then you sell your bitcoin that is way and good decision for your bright future. And I hope the price of bitcoin will be increase to 5000$ after one or two years and that time you gain more profit with in own money.
yes that is rally a very good decision i am also not in favour of selling bitcoin in current position, because the price of bitcoin has fell down a little but it will not stay here and very soon going to start increasing i am sure that very soon the price of bitcoin is going to cross 4000 USD and even after that it will continue increasing for long long time and hopefully it will even cross 5000$ and therefore i think we need to hold ourr bitcoin and not to sell it right now.

So true. Sell it when the time is right like when it reach to $5000 to $6000. We will profit a lot to this.
For now hold your coins, don't sell if it's not necessary. Just have patience.
In every fall there's always a rise. To those who wait will virtue.  Wink

that is right i am  also sure that the price of bitcoin is going to hit that price very soon therefore holding bitcoin tell that price will be a good decision, i personally not going to sell my bitcoins tell the price reach to 5000$.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
June 21, 2017, 06:52:44 AM

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.

Well there are 2 types of investors when it comes to bitcoin.

The first one being short term investor that waits till certain % to sell. Then there are the long term investors that believe in the technology and currency itself and are in it for the long run (years possibly).

I would put myself in the second bracket being a long term investor since Late 2012 as i believe that the long future value of the coin will be much higher than any kind of short term % gain that it can offer.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
June 21, 2017, 06:31:33 AM
I actually didn't read it somewhere or asked someone to teach me when to sell the coins I am holding, but what I did is I usually sell them if I already feel like I've profited enough from that certain coin. And I put a target amount when selling the coin but I don't sell all of them, only take the capital and leave the profit.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 21, 2017, 01:14:59 AM

I do sell from 20%- 50% profit base on my capital computation, and this usually happen in bittrex
Exchange site platform and Poloniex and sometimes on c-cex.
You can sell in any sites where you are comfortable with doing it, what's important is every time you sell you will have to make profit.
Some sell because of panic and they loss, I hope it will not happen to us, we can always sell for a profit if we calm down and we keep educating ourselves on the real market status.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
June 20, 2017, 07:45:39 PM

I do sell from 20%- 50% profit base on my capital computation, and this usually happen in bittrex
Exchange site platform and Poloniex and sometimes on c-cex.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 18, 2017, 09:38:41 PM

I will sell my btc in the near future. I will sell it if the value of btc is more than $5000. I konw it is really effective to store your btc in your storage or in your wallet. I know I will gain many profits in the near future.
I am agree with you and you take a good decision that hold your bitcoin for long time and do not sell your bitcoin until the price of bitcoin will goes to more than 5000$ and then you sell your bitcoin that is way and good decision for your bright future. And I hope the price of bitcoin will be increase to 5000$ after one or two years and that time you gain more profit with in own money.
yes that is rally a very good decision i am also not in favour of selling bitcoin in current position, because the price of bitcoin has fell down a little but it will not stay here and very soon going to start increasing i am sure that very soon the price of bitcoin is going to cross 4000 USD and even after that it will continue increasing for long long time and hopefully it will even cross 5000$ and therefore i think we need to hold ourr bitcoin and not to sell it right now.

So true. Sell it when the time is right like when it reach to $5000 to $6000. We will profit a lot to this.

yeah its very a good option when bitcoin rice rise to $5000 or $6000 the it will be very profitable for you then if you want to sell your bitcoin because its time to increasing price more and everyone know that bitcoin increasing its price too much faster everyday so its good time to hold your bitcoin for year.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
June 18, 2017, 09:08:24 PM

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 18, 2017, 07:58:24 PM

Activity: 994
Merit: 252
June 18, 2017, 03:12:07 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 505
June 18, 2017, 02:58:58 PM
I will sell my bitcoin when the price is right.Because they predict that bitcoin for 2017 will be at 2000$.I have to hold my BTC and wait for the high price so that before entering year 2018 I build my own house.There should be a proof  that BTC makes changes especially in home finance that the stage of my life be level up.

At this point, im not selling unless its completely necessary or like an emergency. If i can use money aside from my btcs i would prefer to spend it as i realize how storing btc would be essential in making more profits once the right time for selling comes, which i don't think is here yet.

That's why its is important to invest only an amount that you can afford to lose. So you don't have to bother to sell it if an emergency has arises. As for me, I just invest just a portion every time I can. And not invest to big because it certain situation, I will not have to sell it. Just saying.

Trading crypto is similar to gambling, I agree with only invest what you can afford to loose.
Depends on whether you need the money and if "you" believe you've made enough profit.
How was trading crypto same as gambling again? In crypto trading you can still withdraw anytime or you can wait till it goes up again (unless you are investing in shitcoins that are also dead ones). Unlike in gambling where you bet and you can never withdraw that bet and you have to stick with that bet.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
June 18, 2017, 01:16:50 PM
I will sell my bitcoin when the price is right.Because they predict that bitcoin for 2017 will be at 2000$.I have to hold my BTC and wait for the high price so that before entering year 2018 I build my own house.There should be a proof  that BTC makes changes especially in home finance that the stage of my life be level up.

At this point, im not selling unless its completely necessary or like an emergency. If i can use money aside from my btcs i would prefer to spend it as i realize how storing btc would be essential in making more profits once the right time for selling comes, which i don't think is here yet.

That's why its is important to invest only an amount that you can afford to lose. So you don't have to bother to sell it if an emergency has arises. As for me, I just invest just a portion every time I can. And not invest to big because it certain situation, I will not have to sell it. Just saying.

Trading crypto is similar to gambling, I agree with only invest what you can afford to loose.
Depends on whether you need the money and if "you" believe you've made enough profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
June 18, 2017, 01:09:34 PM

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
June 18, 2017, 09:18:32 AM
I don't have a target right now, and don't have that many coins in my wallet. What is the point in selling them, if I have only a few mBTCs in my wallet? I would rather hold on to my coins and increase my holdings before thinking about cashing out.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 18, 2017, 09:01:22 AM

Activity: 588
June 18, 2017, 06:30:55 AM
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
June 17, 2017, 09:06:32 PM
Selling for me is just like accepting the lose, not the lose of money but the chance for me to be rich or earn a lot of money from this kind of cryptocurrency like bitcoin. The only thing that I am doing right now is I'm just getting bitcoin as much as I can and saving it on a hardware wallet which is I have and just holding them at least up to 2030.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 17, 2017, 07:49:46 PM

When i'm going to gain 20-50% profit. I will sell some of my coins because if the price will be down i will use the profit amount to buy again at very low price then sell it again on 20-50% profit.

Well it is very good that you have keep your target of your profit because sometimes when the people didn't keep their target and want to get more and more profit wait for the high price of Bitcoin so sometimes they loss the chance when the bitcoin price becomes very decreased and then they regret, actually I had experienced this situation, that's why keeping target for your profit is very much good and now i always keep the target and then sell bitcoin.

Yes i like this strategy because if i sell around 20-50% profit and the coin goes up i won't regret because i have my other coins stock. I'm going to have many option on what percent should i sell my coin.
I was already aware of that situation because I have a full believe on bitcoin that is why I not sold my bitcoins and I kept them with myself and now I am very happy with it and I am earning with my money in bitcoin. I am sure that it will increase more so I am keeping them all for more longer.
Activity: 249
June 17, 2017, 07:12:29 PM
I will sell my bitcoin if it gets $100,000. I will never create a strategy in that time. I'll just sell and go away. I want be retirement soon. Only way looks like this kinda thing.
Pages:
Jump to: