Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash? - page 20. (Read 126112 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I think that the market decline is over and now it will grow. and bitcoin can again rise very much in price, as last year.
At least right now the market decline is over and the correction is back. Bitcoin and ETH price already bounced back a little bit, i know it isn't that much but seems like it's a good signal already.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
I think it is never going to crash Smiley I mean, depends on what you mean when you say "crash". It's never going to cease to exist, that's for sure, it will survive in one form or the other Smiley And if you mean when it's going to be down once again, well, that's a whole different thing Smiley
Activity: 70
In 2017, no one predicted that in December, prices would start to decline sharply and many coins would lose more than half of their value. now, according to the forecasts of sharp falls, there will not be, so no one can predict when the world of cryptocurrency will die.
Activity: 83
The will be no crash in alt coin market. Blockchain technology has a broad scope of usability and as such new projects intend to utilize this in order to harness their goals
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
I think it will never die, and it will only die if all the big investors took their money out from the main coins.  As of now to make some predictions is too difficult and it depends on the whales and the big ones that manipulates the market.

It is. This market will never crash as the crypto is the currency that will be used in future everywhere. Probably, only some very poor counties of the Third world will not accept it. I believe in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 54
Coin market will crash when most off people will buy tokens, early investors will sell tokens to them. In resalt people will be with numbers, which will cost nothing. After 3-5 years will be created something new
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
We can’t predict this event. The market is restoring now so we can’t say how many cycles will be yet. Frankly speaking, I don’t think that market could crash once.
Activity: 112
Most of the coins are going downtrend we cant completely ignore your statement in some or other day coins will loose its value . Only good potential coins and tokens will survive rest will disappears in couple of months or year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
I hope that there will not be a fall. I want to see a good market growth in the near future. But many analysts say that bitcoin can fall to 4000 dollars.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
The Alt market kinda sadly already HAS crashed since Jan. I'm dubious that it will go considerably lower vs BTC.

Still dont know when that BTC bounce will be though.
Activity: 71
Well, the crash of it is unlikely to be expected in the near future. Most likely, we are waiting for some narrowing of the market, as a lot of campaigns stumble on the ICO without even an intelligent idea.
Activity: 91
I think it will never die, and it will only die if all the big investors took their money out from the main coins.  As of now to make some predictions is too difficult and it depends on the whales and the big ones that manipulates the market.
Activity: 42
Cryptocurrency will crush if there is invented technology that is far more superior than the blockchain technology. There are still vulnerabilities in blockchain technology and if it is solved by a certain technology with the same features for sure crypto that are based on the blockchain will be no longer valued.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I think this is a good investment opportunity I will buy a coin with a cheap price and when altcoin prices begin to rise then I sell and earn profits, many people hesitate to buy atlcoin at a cheap price for fear of losing their money without knowing the benefits they get will be great
Activity: 79
Alt coins run in tandem with the big coins, only way alts will crash is if there are hacks or a government intervention on the individual coin.
Activity: 79
They are already crashing few times, and that crash that I always waiting for to get the cheaper price for long term hold. The chances are rare and when it comes don't want to missed them.
Activity: 92
Full cryptocurrency marcet crash? Maybe when Korea decide to bomb somebody, or sombody decide to bomb Korea, something like that, so this moment we can take as the beginning of the end.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Alt coin market will crash when investors will dump and lose trust to the coins or when systems of blockchains will be damaged.
Activity: 84
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Without a doubt, some of the Altcoins will collapse. But not all altcoins are bad, I think a percentage of 30% in the market are bad and will fall down
Pages:
Jump to: