Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash? - page 31. (Read 126112 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
I think the risk is getting bigger these days, because altcoin has been going up a lot lately.
I have not seen a sign that shows the market will experience a fall. because the ones I see for Altcoin continue to experience a steady rise. so it would be very beneficial to have Altcoin. other than that when a lot of ni that supports Altcoin to mainstay coins. and they also have Altcoin to hold and invest, in order to enhance Altcoin's development.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
It could be said this was a red year. But at least we can measure the limitations of this industry. But of course it all depends on the growth of the community. And I think there's still a lot of optimism here, and rest assured the market will come back before we even realize it.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
It looks like your prediction is right and right now we are still having trouble growing the market back.
But it does not seem to take years to build momentum back and put where it should be.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
It seems to me the altcoin market will not collapse because these two markets complement each other and without one there will not be another!
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I share your point of view. I think altcoins, well at least 90% of them, won`t survive for more than a year, max. I am not even talking about 5-10 years period, but it`s not a bad thing, cause a better developed more stable coins will take their place.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May be the time started for recovery, many altcoins started going up following by bitcoin recovery,  it is 100% sure will go to moon if bitcoin reached $20k, hope soon it will happens,note one thing if bitcoin crash all other coins will be crash that is the power of bitcoin, crypto king!!!!!
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
the altcoin market has already crashed, just look at the charts and try to see how some of them have been going down for the las few months, this is more than ridiculous. Anyway, this is temporary just like it has always been before.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
it wont crash, there is still a lot of people buying a bunch of altcoins and bitconis, there is no way that we can see it really dying, unless that a major governance guy tries to destroy all the projects by creating a huge regulation over it, or just by prohibiting bitcoin in almost all the countries around the globle

Yes, it is obviously impossible for all countries to ban virtual coins. So we only need to worry about the impact of some policies.
Activity: 18
As at now, almost all altcoins are currently rising and it will be difficult to predict when it will actually crush. If possible, the crush shouldnt come anything soon because the market has been down for quite some time now.
Activity: 170
it wont crash, there is still a lot of people buying a bunch of altcoins and bitconis, there is no way that we can see it really dying, unless that a major governance guy tries to destroy all the projects by creating a huge regulation over it, or just by prohibiting bitcoin in almost all the countries around the globle
Activity: 135
depending on Altcoins is in use for what, we take his example only from TRON (TRX)

Altcoins is in use for investment from Alibaba or Jack Ma, it is in the coin is sure to keep up and many people believe with TRON because Jack Ma himself the richest man in China.
Activity: 368
If only the market speculation was for the coins, then you would be right. But do not forget that ICO is not only the release of a new currency on the market, but also the implementation of a project that carries a value or serves to create an asset. Therefore, the crypto currency market should not collapse in the short term, only unpromising projects
Activity: 308
All those predictions can take place, but as I`m working from my sweet warm home, on my PC taking out my money, I dont care a lot
Activity: 212
In 2017, no one predicted that in December, prices would start to decline sharply and many coins would lose more than half of their value. now, according to the forecasts of sharp falls, there will not be, so no one can predict when the world of cryptocurrency will die.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
Its hard to predict and no one can exactly predict about the crash but can reach the near facts and figures to study the charts and factors which effect the market and influence it.
Activity: 228
We are still here making our money man...so I doubt that suddenly we will fall and everything will crash, but actually who knows for sure...
Activity: 181
I do not expect a new market fall in the coming year. I think that the market will recover and go up
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?

BTC is expensive so all buy altkoyna. So I don't think that altkoina will break next year. Some altkoina even resist a bitcoin bullun therefore altkoina soon will be independently. If only BTC doesn't leave before.
Activity: 105
I believe that the market will continue to develop . the only disadvantage over time, more and more people will know about it and as now you will not earn so take advantage of the moment . ))) and don't miss your chance Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 81
Its quite difficult to predict the timeline in which the cryptocurrency market will run on, we know how unpredictable it can be and how volatile the market can be therefore making it impossible to read the market trends and estimate future happenings. I personally think Crypto market is here to stay. there will be no crashing anytime soon.
Pages:
Jump to: