Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash? - page 29. (Read 126112 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The cryptocurrency market never collapses. Any growth of bitcoin will stop. Altcoins must be near. They serve as a damper for bitcoin. They accumulate an excessive capital and give it to bitcoin when there is not enough investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I believe that this market is on a path towards consolidation rather than a terrible crash, because as time passes the new projects based on cryptos are based on real products or services that are revolutionizing the business world, which is why the price of the new altcoins does not depend on thin air, but on authentic productive projects capable of generating wealth on their own.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
I don’t think it will crash atleast not in the short term maybe in a few years we will see some drops but I think next market bull run is going to me massive maybe the biggest one we will ever see . When will it happen maybe in a few years I don’t think it will happen anytime soon

the possibility of future only altcoin that does not have the potential to crash but for altcoin the potential is good I am sure even will bounce up higher.
yes indeed for the near future this possibility that will never happen maybe some time to come too
which is in the near future I expect there will be a significant increase for altcoin
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
Most of the coins are going downtrend we cant completely ignore your statement in some or other day coins will loose its value . Only good potential coins and tokens will survive rest will disappears in couple of months or year.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I don’t think it will crash atleast not in the short term maybe in a few years we will see some drops but I think next market bull run is going to me massive maybe the biggest one we will ever see . When will it happen maybe in a few years I don’t think it will happen anytime soon
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
in my opinion, you are right with a prediction. Some popular ICOs have to present some testnets or product prototypes in the nearest weeks. If not, we can see another massive sell of crypto

Activity: 265
In my opinion it hard to say what will happen on this issue. But if there will be a chance for alt coins market will crash probably it will has happened already. Because it is true some of altcoins value loose 90% because of unsuccessful project. The saying of the old ways " the stronger will remain."
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?

Market altcoin will never crash, there are a lot of people who are interested on ethereum coins and all the token price that are newly created are all based on ethereum price so there is no reason for the market to crash.
Altcoin and crypto markets have been crash dude? you know the price of most crypto has fallen by more than 60% in the past few months. although many people are interested in crypto but that does not mean the crypto market will never crash. dump and pump will always be present in crypto. and only the patient people who can make profit from this market condition
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
The alt markets have already crashed and I think the prices are at rock bottom now... If you were waiting for a point to get into the crypto market then this is the time now.

It seems that the bottom for this bearish market right now lays somewhere between 240-260 billion dollars (total market capitalization). Let's see, if that what we have right now, is just a flash crash to clean the market from longs or are we indeed again heading for this mentioned support level.
Activity: 156
I don't think that the market will crash. It is just the things that we are seeing now that will happen with the market. The prices will keep fluctuating, going up and down at different points in time until the bear market runs its full course which might take a while. Then we can see another bull, no crash.
Activity: 163
At present, there are many types of cryptography. There are also a lot of coin scams. These coins will lose value and return to 0. But there are some coins with modern technology. Its technology will change for further development.
Activity: 98
I think it will not crash because with time, there will be more projects useful for the people. Don't panic guys Smiley
Activity: 98
You can never predict when will a certain coin will crash so better be ready. One thing I could think of to avoid projects is if you are active on social media and follows your favorite coin, then there's a good chance that you can grasp the developers opinion about that certain coin, if its doing good or bad.
Activity: 47
Good coins like bitcoin will never crash, at least for next 30-40 years. Then if we have some very strong alternative, it might get replaced by it.
Activity: 140
Dear friend,
I don't know that, and I don't think the altcoin market will crash. The world is focus to blockchain. That's is our future. I beleive altcoin will be alive and develop.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
I think it's impossible. There is a correction but never an old market crash.
Crypto currency has been retested several times and we investors are learning from every correction in the market.
The government started to arrange the crypto currency because they know and most of us know that the crypto currency will remain no matter what happens with this crypto currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO

What do you think?

Market altcoin will never crash, there are a lot of people who are interested on ethereum coins and all the token price that are newly created are all based on ethereum price so there is no reason for the market to crash.
Activity: 420
Looks like what happened this year is not just panic, but the answer to the previous market bubble. But I think crypto is more than just a desire to get instant profits. And as long as there's still a bit of constant growth, I think we're still on the right track.

This market is not at its dip, it hasn't yet reached the price level we used to have in the beginning of 2017. I don't think that all the investors have fixed their profits since then.
Activity: 101

What do you think?

Every bubble can explode, but crypto for me is not a bubble so it will never pop and crash. Yeah sure some cryptocurrency will lose value, it because people lost interest in it. Even if bitcoin have a masive dump it will grow again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
Well, many have said this times without number, yet the crypto market is no where showing any sign of crash. You need to look deep into more developments coming up into the crypto space. More countries, industries, firms, organizations and individuals are now adopting crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: