Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think bitcoin will be able to use in buying things online? - page 2. (Read 963 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I think its near because a lot of poeple uses bitcoins as their money and it is a convenient one for consumers to buy using bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Bitcoin is being used online to purchase things online. From virtual product (games etc) to even physical product (NewEgg etc)! What makes you ask this question?

If you mean having as many company support Bitcoin as PayPal, well that will take sometime. With the recent Bitcoin price increase, I think that businesses will start to notice Bitcoin and may support them as payment method.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
i think the OP is asking about Philippine specific websites

this may help
https://use.coins.ph/
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
maybe you should look at my thread

WEBSITES THAT ACCEPT BITCOIN

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14784984
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
You can already buy (almost) anything that you want using Bitcoin. It comes down to where you live, and from where you want to buy. A perfect example would be Amazon: Even though Amazon does not accept Bitcoin, there are plenty of people (on the forum) and some services (e.g. gyft) that enable you to buy Amazon gift cards and buy items from it.

If you mean mainstream adoption (whatever that means), I'd say it'll happen only if there's enough people who have some sort of income in bitcoins (either main or secondary).
As far as the online retailers are concerned, primarily Amazon and Ebay are missing(the rest would likely follow their steps).
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
When do you think bitcoin will be able to use in buying things online?

When? Since around 5-6 years ago. Bitcoin is being used for online purchases.

If you mean mainstream adoption (whatever that means), I'd say it'll happen only if there's enough people who have some sort of income in bitcoins (either main or secondary).

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
I think bitcoin being use to online purchases is not that imposible since steam is already accepting it and i think its the start of bitcoins being adoptdd by online shops now.Here on philippines we can buy gaming credits now bro  and other stuff.
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
I hope it will be available to philippines soon.
Pages:
Jump to: