Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think Bitcoin will reach $1500? - page 9. (Read 14857 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin will most likely reach $1500 this year. It's holding strong over $1200 right now and even with a drop, it could easily recover and reach $1500 over the next 8 months.

Yes deff this year but most likely end of 2017
Agreed because it is just too early to tell.
With the ETF failing to produce itself and with the talk of splitting of the blockchain looming it is hard to say right now until these issues are settled first.
Now with Segwit being a thing with LTC almost to it's target percentage it is more than likely to raise the price of bitcoin when it does for litecoin.
It is so very close to see it rising to this level but not just yet until all other things in the wings are said and done with.

Wait and see, maybe just it we can do is now while waiting for the hardfork happened to explain how about Segwit
and Unlimited Bitcoin status against bitcoin. If that issue have cleared I believe the Bitcoin price will reach $1500.
we must have the patience to get the perfect result. with an increase in the price of bitcoin course, we will be able to get more profits. it is the goal of everyone in investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will most likely reach $1500 this year. It's holding strong over $1200 right now and even with a drop, it could easily recover and reach $1500 over the next 8 months.

With the ETF failing to produce itself and with the talk of splitting of the blockchain looming it is hard to say right now until these issues are settled first.
Now with Segwit being a thing with LTC almost to it's target percentage it is more than likely to raise the price of bitcoin when it does for litecoin.
It is so very close to see it rising to this level but not just yet until all other things in the wings are said and done with.

Wait and see, maybe just it we can do is now while waiting for the hardfork happened to explain how about Segwit
and Unlimited Bitcoin status against bitcoin. If that issue have cleared I believe the Bitcoin price will reach $1500.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I would like to cast my bid for the End of Summer, late August.
Finally some sensible answer. Even i feel that mostly by august the or max by september we can see the price reach $1500. And if that actually happens then by end of this year $2000 mark is surely possible.

I think it will be this year, before we new year 2018.

No i don't think so that will as that is literally 8 months and in past we have seen the price of bitcoin doubling in the period of 8 months.
While that is true as the value of bitcoin goes up the more difficult becomes to double its price if the value of bitcoin was 10 dollars then it would be a lot easier for the price to double than it is at the 1200 price so I would not expect a doubling of th price in just 8 months.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

As we're now staying above $1200 we are much near to the $1500 tag. If there is some special occasion similar to halving or something else we can predict the time zone within which we can reach the targeted price. Right now believe the gradual move takes time and reaches within few months time considering segwit signalling as a main event.
Activity: 644

Activity: 994
Merit: 510
I think the price of bitcoins will rise upto 1500$ at the first week of july or the first week of august .
Hope that it does not crash down due to BU speculation

i agree with you that bitcoin price will be rise to 1500$ at the month of july because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster and now bitcoin price is about 1200$+ and i hope it will be more rise sooner.

Its not easy to achieve that price in next 2 months as it will take long time for us to see that price and there is possibility that we will see that price at the time of Christmas or may be in the first week of Jan 2018.

If yesterday's the Bitcoin price can easily fall to $220, why now it's not easy to
go up to $200 or $300? I think it's possible in two month the Bitcoin price increasing up to $200 - $300
Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I think the price of bitcoins will rise upto 1500$ at the first week of july or the first week of august .

i agree with you that bitcoin price will be rise to 1500$ at the month of july because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster and now bitcoin price is about 1200$+ and i hope it will be more rise sooner.

Its not easy to achieve that price in next 2 months as it will take long time for us to see that price and there is possibility that we will see that price at the time of Christmas or may be in the first week of Jan 2018.

Well, everything can be happen. It can even happen in 1 day if there is a good gossip or a good news about bitcoin like the halving last year or just wait until this christmas, i'm sure the bitcoins price will increase.
Activity: 714

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
A nice push could easily get up up to 1500 no matter how long that price holds. Price could easily get there this year assuming nothing too horrible happens, which most likely won't be the case. FUD affects the markets so much nowadays but holding in my opinion will still be the best way to go if you have Bitcoin or are looking to make profit with them easily.

I'm hoping for SegWit getting activated this year. When that happens the price will shoot up easily to around $2000.
Without SegWit we will rise as well and could reach the 1500 in a few months, as long as not any other attempts to divide and manipulate the community happen. But this is something you should always expect.Because when the big guys make a bad trade or some other long term strategy they worked out starts to fail, they will come up with some bullshit supported by media and paid shills.

I agree with you if the SegWit get activated in this years the Bitcoin price will go to the moon.
But I don't know, Why until now the SegWit not yet be aktivate.

Yes, if SegWit get started, bitcoin prices will cross 2000$ or maybe 3000$ very soon. lets see whats happen. Currently there is a lot of speculation and people have different opinion about them.
A nice push could easily get up up to 1500 no matter how long that price holds. Price could easily get there this year assuming nothing too horrible happens, which most likely won't be the case. FUD affects the markets so much nowadays but holding in my opinion will still be the best way to go if you have Bitcoin or are looking to make profit with them easily.

I'm hoping for SegWit getting activated this year. When that happens the price will shoot up easily to around $2000.
Without SegWit we will rise as well and could reach the 1500 in a few months, as long as not any other attempts to divide and manipulate the community happen. But this is something you should always expect.Because when the big guys make a bad trade or some other long term strategy they worked out starts to fail, they will come up with some bullshit supported by media and paid shills.

I agree with you if the SegWit get activated in this years the Bitcoin price will go to the moon.
But I don't know, Why until now the SegWit not yet be aktivate.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
On rational estimates, assuming no big hacks or general bad news, I think it will reach a peak of $1,350 and go as low as $540. Don’t ask me why. I’ve been following the price for a long time, and it comes down as intuitive to me to predict these numbers, I myself don’t know exactly why, but it has to do with its high volatility which is decreasing.
540 is too low of a price for bitcoin even if there was a hack I don’t think we are going to reach such a low price in the year, the only way that I can see that happening is if there is a fork,  and personally I don’t see that happening either but at the same time I don’t see bitcoin gaining more value than the all time highs we reached.

In February It touched 1300$ around and hard fork was been happened in the price chart. Then price dump back to 950$. Again bitcoin price is pulling back to peak value. These shows, bitcoin is fluctuating always. To set the next peak value in bitcoin, we need more adoptions as well supply and demand rate should go higher.
According to my view bitcoin will reach to 1500$ before this year ends.
Yeah I agree with you that before this year ends the price of Bitcoin will reach to $1500.
We can see now the Bitcoin value has been recovered slowly. I hope the traders don't be panic sell
when the price down continue, because it's can make the price of Bitcoin will be down again.

Why traders gonna be panic to be involved in BTC trading. They are completely knew about bitcoin price fluctuations and they use to involve in the trade in both the dump and pump times.
Then, price also will not move down to low again. It seems bumping everyday and now its settled in 1200$.
Activity: 392
We cant go infinite up guys. Anyone who thinks that will get burned. Just be pacient. I am glad if bitcoin can keep up this level when the blocksize issue isnt solved. This price is high for all the problems that we have now. Lets wait a year and see if the blocksie is fixed, otherwise we all got rekt.
Activity: 336
ussualy every end year bitcoin price incraese very high
if without probleam and about bad news , bitcoin price can incrase reach 1500 dollar/bitcoin in end year 2017
That's a benefit for us the Bitcoin holder because Bitcoin's price keep increasing every year and also there are short pump if there are any good news regarding Bitcoin. Also with recent big news, Japan accepted Bitcoin in their stores so slow but sure the price will up.

Japan accepting bitcoin as a currency and as a mode of payment will surely draw attention of many more countries and may be they will start following Japan which can have positive impact on the price of bitcoins in coming months or years.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
ussualy every end year bitcoin price incraese very high
if without probleam and about bad news , bitcoin price can incrase reach 1500 dollar/bitcoin in end year 2017
That's a benefit for us the Bitcoin holder because Bitcoin's price keep increasing every year and also there are short pump if there are any good news regarding Bitcoin. Also with recent big news, Japan accepted Bitcoin in their stores so slow but sure the price will up.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
Well as i can see the movement of bitcoin price right now is very fast unlike before the movement it takes few months to see the high price increase unlike now You can notice right now the movement is few days that the price came back from high position..
If we relay the movement of the price my own estimation the price will reach $1500 in august until october if not possible will touch in that price I think  december the same as other year..
Pages:
Jump to: