Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think Bitcoin will reach $1500? - page 7. (Read 14857 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
my thoughts about the price of bitcoin to reach $1500 maybe next year january. remember the days where bitcoin reach $1000 its on january too. end of the month lastyear its only 950$ something like that but after a week which is january of 2017 it reach and surpass$1000 and thats the greatest feeling we ever felt until it reach $1200 and were all panicking because anytime soon it could hit $1500 but theres abig dump thats why next year will be my predictions in bitcoin price to reach $1500.

This forecast seems more correct to me, because this year is not the best for bitcoin. There was a big panic and you need time for growth.
It will take time before bitcoin price will growth but since we already have 10% of population who are using bitcoin now maybe this could be happen anytime if demand of bitcoin will rise up also the volume that do you think? Business nowadays are involving into bitcoin currency.
Activity: 742
I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?
On seeing the speed with which bitcoin price is rising,bitcoin would reach $1500 by end of july 2017.We should have already reached this price by this time,but due to hard fork and BU issues,this delay has occurred.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I doubt Bitcoin will reach the 1500$ mark this year. Specially with segwit, bitcoin ublimited debates, ect. Maybe for some days but it won't last long. I believe the max it will reach for this year will be around $1300-1400 but not more. Currently i am quite happy with how it is, of course i can be more happy if the price incrase, but i can't complaint...
If this year the bitcoin can be resolved his scalability problem and there will another big hype in the future. i think $1300++ will possible for bitcoin in the future. The worst thing was prevent the increase of bitcoin is the debate.

Of course, because the debate cannot solve problems and are not able to raise the price of bitcoin. Lol.
But everyone is free to give a opinion or speculating on the price of the bitcoin. Yes I think $1300 is ideal price.
That's right, the debate just waste our effort. So, when will the problem of bitcoin get resolved in the future if the debate still continue? i scan say never.
In my opinion debate is never a waste of effort, it is true that we will like to get a solution as soon as possible but none of the parties seems to have any reason to give in, and that is why we are in this situation, if bitcoin price crashed to 200 dollars per BTC I think we will get an agreement in just a few weeks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I would not be surprise at all if Bitcoin hits $1500 by the end of 2017. 
If you have some extra money and can pick up coin anywhere in the $1000 to $1100 range its probably a pretty safe investment. 
Alt-coins were getting hyped up over the last couple months. Now that people realize most of them aren't really going to do anything, money should start to flow back into BTC again.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
And I think that this year the price will not be higher than $ 1,300. And this is the best. In the worst case, the price will constantly fluctuate at the level of 1100-1200 dollars. Overall I think this year bitcoin will be a year of stability.
I think the bitcoin price could exceed 1300USD. The end of the year is still long enough. There is still about 8 months. Anything can happen during that time. We can get a high price, even lower even. But according to some opinions that in the future bitcoin prices will increase.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
And I think that this year the price will not be higher than $ 1,300. And this is the best. In the worst case, the price will constantly fluctuate at the level of 1100-1200 dollars. Overall I think this year bitcoin will be a year of stability.
Activity: 784
Bitcoin's price always give us surprise. But mostly in December, suddenly bitcoin always going to up. So let see what is happening in this year. Definitely, we will see good news about bitcoin price at $1500. But still we see bitcoin has a good and profitable price.

Now the Bitcoin price already approached at rate $1300, I think to reach $1500 will not arrive in December,
but before that. We are hope the issue in Bitcoin is resolved soon so that the value of bitcoin will be increased.
Activity: 588
Bitcoin's price always give us surprise. But mostly in December, suddenly bitcoin always going to up. So let see what is happening in this year. Definitely, we will see good news about bitcoin price at $1500. But still we see bitcoin has a good and profitable price.
Activity: 644
By December maybe? but as of now the price that I post this is $1222.02 dollar if this continue we can see a $1300 by the end of April or middle of May if we are lucky it could be a $1500 or $1600 for December but speculation like this can be very unpredictable because of the unthinkable movement of bitcoin.
Yes, bitcoin is quite unpredictable. If no big hacks or general bad news comes, I think bitcoin will surely reach $1500 by the end of this year or maybe before.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
By December maybe? but as of now the price that I post this is $1222.02 dollar if this continue we can see a $1300 by the end of April or middle of May if we are lucky it could be a $1500 or $1600 for December but speculation like this can be very unpredictable because of the unthinkable movement of bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I doubt Bitcoin will reach the 1500$ mark this year. Specially with segwit, bitcoin ublimited debates, ect. Maybe for some days but it won't last long. I believe the max it will reach for this year will be around $1300-1400 but not more. Currently i am quite happy with how it is, of course i can be more happy if the price incrase, but i can't complaint...
If this year the bitcoin can be resolved his scalability problem and there will another big hype in the future. i think $1300++ will possible for bitcoin in the future. The worst thing was prevent the increase of bitcoin is the debate.

Of course, because the debate cannot solve problems and are not able to raise the price of bitcoin. Lol.
But everyone is free to give a opinion or speculating on the price of the bitcoin. Yes I think $1300 is ideal price.
That's right, the debate just waste our effort. So, when will the problem of bitcoin get resolved in the future if the debate still continue? i scan say never.

It could be a waste of time for those people who doesn't follows the bitcoins development since debates are simply little indicators that bitcoins growth are healthy. Remember its natural to debate on one thing if the topic got high possibilities to achieve on what they are talking about. And for me i can say thay bitcoin has great potential to increase its price so if you don't believe for it to be happen then i think you need to backoff for using bitcoin.
yes bitcoin price is expected to increase, as the price of bitcoin is trading about to touch 1300 USD in next few days, so i think it remain 200 points to reach to 1500 USD level, therefore i will like to say that very soon the price of bitcoin will touch 1500 USD level, to me i think bitcoin will cover that distance in next month or two. and after that it will even continue to increase more and more.

Yes, bitcoin is very little to continue his path of growth. I hope he does not stretch too long, and will meet within 1-2 months.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

It could be a waste of time for those people who doesn't follows the bitcoins development since debates are simply little indicators that bitcoins growth are healthy. Remember its natural to debate on one thing if the topic got high possibilities to achieve on what they are talking about. And for me i can say thay bitcoin has great potential to increase its price so if you don't believe for it to be happen then i think you need to backoff for using bitcoin.
yes bitcoin price is expected to increase, as the price of bitcoin is trading about to touch 1300 USD in next few days, so i think it remain 200 points to reach to 1500 USD level, therefore i will like to say that very soon the price of bitcoin will touch 1500 USD level, to me i think bitcoin will cover that distance in next month or two. and after that it will even continue to increase more and more.
Activity: 630

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
I don't even think that $1,500 is a major target. We have achieved $1,000, and the next major target should be either $2,000 or $2,500. And we may achieve it by the end of this year (2017).
Those Speculation of others that they say that bitcoin will never be above $1200 but what happened? Bitcoin already breach the price of $1200 and now we are going into $1300 once this breach and bitcoin volume will be up on the next month there no possibilities that bitcoin increase rapidly into that price.
Activity: 896
There are so many variables right now, nobody can tell when we reach a certain price.
We have the blocksize problem, an increasing involvment of investors into altcoins, problems at exchanges and so on.
Each of those factors can influence bitcoin price in a big matter.
If that all problems were unresolved, then I am sure the Bitcoin price will be difficult to
reach at rate $1500. I think the main issue is about blocksize in Bitcoin core systems that
have not yet completed, hope hardfork soon to occur, then the price of the Bitcoin will increase.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I don't even think that $1,500 is a major target. We have achieved $1,000, and the next major target should be either $2,000 or $2,500. And we may achieve it by the end of this year (2017).

I understand your point, but reaching an all time high is what I consider to be a major target - especially in current circumstances where the all time high is an artificially created peak due to the ETF (which directly after that got rejected, and thus the price reacted in a negative manner briefly). Other than that, I can't see the price reach levels close to $2000 (or even higher) as long as Bitcoin isn't scaling. It's not a matter of 'sure we'll implement larger blocks at some point, relax'. It's a matter of ASAP!
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
There are so many variables right now, nobody can tell when we reach a certain price.
We have the blocksize problem, an increasing involvment of investors into altcoins, problems at exchanges and so on.
Each of those factors can influence bitcoin price in a big matter.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
Even if there is any negative news I don't think that it will much affect the price of bitcoins as now people have more faith in the bitcoins as price started to recover even after the dump so people will continue to invest in bitcoins even in coming days.

The effect depends on the severity of the bad press.  If the Bad press is the usual PBOC regulation routine then probably it will not affect Bitcoin price since Bitcoin holders had developed immunity  to that news.  But if the bad press is about bitcoin scalability involving several exchanges and other big "names"  in the industry then it will greatly affect the trust of people to Bitcoin.  Though I always think $1500 Bitcoin is possible at the end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: