Pages:
Author

Topic: When gambling makes you cry. - page 93. (Read 67304 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bravity is beautiful.
March 08, 2016, 11:31:13 AM
I don't gamble so it's not making me cry  Smiley

But i imagine the big loss make every gambler cry hardly
imagine the defeat alone can make us afraid. what if it really happens to you, of course you're going to cry.
so do not try to gamble mate
Gambling makes you always cry and that is why gambling is so bad to do. People must realize that it is not good.
And they are realizing it too late and that is not good. But I hope that more people will realize it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 08, 2016, 10:28:55 AM
i dont gamble,but i want to try it for only once, if im gonna loose 1 btc i will not eat for a couple of days ,cause for 1 btc is so much for me, losing btc gives me a trauma.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 08, 2016, 10:17:26 AM
I don't gamble so it's not making me cry  Smiley

imagine the defeat alone can make us afraid. what if it really happens to you, of course you're going to cry.
so do not try to gamble mate
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
March 08, 2016, 10:15:50 AM
Gambling can make you cry real hard if you are making the wrong choice, I've been there too and its very hard to also stop than.
You want to win the amount back that have lost because of a stupid bet..

Yeah, gambling made even strong men cry. Specially those who lose tons of money in it. And even those poker player with their poker face, I know deep inside they are crying when they lose their all-in. I lose .005 btc, and it almost made me cry. How much more those who lose more than I did.
lol I haven't known there is people crying just because lose 5mbtc, seems you never get the fun of gambling Cheesy There are many rich gambler out there and I guess losing in poker games wont make them crying.
Activity: 742
March 08, 2016, 10:10:09 AM

The big loss through gambling without doubt could making gamblers crying, but it's also their choice to take this risk and almost all of them know that gambling is risky way and accept to play with which they afford to lose
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
March 08, 2016, 09:16:03 AM

exactly.
i gamble but not so much. and each time i play one of these games i tend to use small amounts of bitcoin for my each bet so my losses are just losing dust which doesn't make me sad or anything.
Activity: 672
March 08, 2016, 08:19:34 AM

Activity: 980
March 08, 2016, 08:14:13 AM
Gambling can make you cry real hard if you are making the wrong choice, I've been there too and its very hard to also stop than.

Yeah, gambling made even strong men cry. Specially those who lose tons of money in it. And even those poker player with their poker face, I know deep inside they are crying when they lose their all-in. I lose .005 btc, and it almost made me cry. How much more those who lose more than I did.

do you seriously just lost 0.005 it almost makes you cry?
I even lost 0.5 more never cry and feel stupid only regret I have taken the wrong decision.

Well in making mistakes I think you have learn your lessons so well right? But by simply losing in gambling is like frustrations rush through you and regret comes after that will be the feeling you need to know when losing in it but certainly you will learn from it in no time that is what it should be.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
March 08, 2016, 08:07:47 AM

do you seriously just lost 0.005 it almost makes you cry?
I even lost 0.5 more never cry and feel stupid only regret I have taken the wrong decision.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
March 08, 2016, 06:56:28 AM

Activity: 490
March 08, 2016, 06:38:26 AM
Gambling makes you every time cry, even if you win or lose. You will lose than you cry and if you win you are going to cry about happiness.
And that is not good. You wont win that much so that is bad. You must know that you lose always more money than you win money.
lol i think someone will not cry when he wins. unless he wins more than 5 BTC. lol
in fact I have never seen anyone cry because winning a lot. because it is rarely the person who wins a lot in gambling. lol
so I often see people crying because they lost
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 08, 2016, 06:18:36 AM
Better move an island where op don't have any access to internet and spend few months there so that it can be helpful to give up that gambling otherwise i don't think anything can be helpful there.
Activity: 980
March 08, 2016, 06:17:31 AM
Gambling makes you every time cry, even if you win or lose. You will lose than you cry and if you win you are going to cry about happiness.
And that is not good. You wont win that much so that is bad. You must know that you lose always more money than you win money.

I don't think you can be happy in gambling when you win, what if you lose more than you win? you can't feel joy over a few wins that a lot of lose you get that will be very frustrating but what do you know if you are lucky this day maybe you can win a lot because you will never know if you would win or lose if you don't try it!
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
March 08, 2016, 05:49:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
March 08, 2016, 05:48:50 AM
I had a parlay of 5 games once, and had 4\4 with 1 basketball game left.
I put money line on a team from spanish league. 1 second to the end of the game, the opposite team scored 3pt shoot from the middle of the court and I lost a chance to win 800$
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
March 08, 2016, 04:22:47 AM
Gambling can make a lot of people addicted and you can cry a lot if you lose a lot of course.
I once almost cried because I lose 1,3 bitcoin in just one bet, it was the stupidest choice I ever made.
Your problem was betting that amount of money you couldnt afford, but atleast it has taught you that gambling couldnt doubling your money. If you havent felt that yet, I'm pretty sure you still cant understand this gambling problem.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 07, 2016, 07:09:54 PM
When I see someone win BTC150 dicing for weeks and then lose it all in minutes, it makes me cry. I don't want to mention no names but I'm sure we all know one or two degenerate of that nature.

I'm not gonna lie, I've had my moments  Lips sealed
Activity: 224
March 07, 2016, 06:42:43 PM
Gambling can make a lot of people addicted and you can cry a lot if you lose a lot of course.
I once almost cried because I lose 1,3 bitcoin in just one bet, it was the stupidest choice I ever made.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
March 07, 2016, 11:37:24 AM
When gambling makes you cry is from the moment that you still wanna go on and have fun, aiming for the highest price then just notice that you loose all your money. This is the saddest and most terrible feeling a person can encounter when gambling somehow learn from this mistake and you have to go back, start earning again such a cycle..

You will cry when you lose all your money. When you win some money, you will be tempted to continue to bet at bigger stake to win more money. Don't be greedy in gambling and you will be alright.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 07, 2016, 11:33:20 AM
When gambling makes you cry is from the moment that you still wanna go on and have fun, aiming for the highest price then just notice that you loose all your money. This is the saddest and most terrible feeling a person can encounter when gambling somehow learn from this mistake and you have to go back, start earning again such a cycle..
Pages:
Jump to: