Pages:
Author

Topic: When gambling makes you cry. - page 97. (Read 67304 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
February 27, 2016, 01:38:47 PM
Bet 0.1btc at a winning rate of 90% and loses at first try ..
And i deposited half of it to that site.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 27, 2016, 12:49:51 PM
I  had made similiar gambles like these one but  at forex ,in the past without knowing what it were i han won150euro in 4hours then i bet all into 3 orders and traveled with orders opened and without stop loss,when i tryed to login i saw 0 balance ,i were thinking to make a life just by forex,with just 1000euros investment and a return of 150% in a  single day i thinked i had my chicken gold eggs.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
February 27, 2016, 12:40:26 PM
Are investing also categorize as gambling ?

Anyway I have bad experience for gambling and yes just like OP accident, I'm loss when I'm try to gamble with 90% of win with BTC 0.1
Ofcourse that hurt me alot but I'm aware the risk.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
February 27, 2016, 12:24:06 PM
The moment gambling makes you cry you know you've gone too far. It's better to stop it right away so it' can happen again.
I know from experience that pushing it to far may ruin your life.
most want to make me cry was, when I saw people gambling is very cool to play gambling, but he forgot that their money is no longer there  Cry
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
February 27, 2016, 12:09:54 PM
The moment gambling makes you cry you know you've gone too far. It's better to stop it right away so it' can happen again.
I know from experience that pushing it to far may ruin your life.
Activity: 980
February 27, 2016, 09:34:33 AM
i cry when i lose 100-200$ a bet thats make me sad Sad

it make me cry whenever i lose some bitcoin and the next day bitcoin price goes up like $50 because that would mean i have lost double times.
$ 50 $ -100 it has been very much thought, and I think it not only makes me cry, but probably made me stop to gamble again
Indeed. Gambling can makes you cry in different situations. And 1 situation is that you cry because you losed a lot of money.
The other situation is that you cry because you won so much money. Than you cry of happiness.

it has happened  to me a couple of times so far.
those times that i lost my whole bankroll was the times when price went up the next day. so it was like losing $50 more on each BTC and was 100 times harder :S

Well it happens a lot in different kinds of people you may not seems like knowing the movement of bitcoin right and observing the rally of it isn't gonna help either so no hard feelings on your self, you just done a minor thing in btc there are lots out there whos done the worst thing possible.
Activity: 126
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 27, 2016, 09:31:36 AM
I only cried once on gambling when i lost my tuition fee on horse betting,the thought that my parents is going to beat me and I am not going to get to school again really made me cry of course I cried alone ..
Seriously, thats insane man. I cant do such thing like that just for gambling. Im also a gambling addict but I prioritize important things more than gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
February 27, 2016, 09:13:16 AM

it make me cry whenever i lose some bitcoin and the next day bitcoin price goes up like $50 because that would mean i have lost double times.
$ 50 $ -100 it has been very much thought, and I think it not only makes me cry, but probably made me stop to gamble again
Indeed. Gambling can makes you cry in different situations. And 1 situation is that you cry because you losed a lot of money.
The other situation is that you cry because you won so much money. Than you cry of happiness.

it has happened  to me a couple of times so far.
those times that i lost my whole bankroll was the times when price went up the next day. so it was like losing $50 more on each BTC and was 100 times harder :S
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
February 27, 2016, 08:56:20 AM
since i play a lot of dice and i am usually most of the time using martingale method, it makes me cry all the time because there are times that i only see red and also see the losses go higher and higher until i am broke.

Don't you ever learn? Don't gamble more than you can afford to lose.
Keep a budget and stick to it.

Well there are still gamblers who are so much addicted to gambling that they continue to play even further until they are broke.Also  some players take up loan to play and later on default when they lose it up.Trying to gain self-control is the only medicine to it.

Yeah but its very difficult for majority of the people to hold self control, as they are so addicted to it, they might even loose their home and car for the sake of gambling.

Those are the mos extreme cases. Most people will never have any problems with gambling, it's pretty inoffensive for most people, they just do it on special occasions like you go on a trip to Las Vegas and decide to gamble a bit just for the sake of it, but the extreme cases are rare.
If someone moves to Las Vegas I personally start thinking he might have some problems.
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 27, 2016, 08:48:53 AM
since i play a lot of dice and i am usually most of the time using martingale method, it makes me cry all the time because there are times that i only see red and also see the losses go higher and higher until i am broke.

Well there are still gamblers who are so much addicted to gambling that they continue to play even further until they are broke.Also  some players take up loan to play and later on default when they lose it up.Trying to gain self-control is the only medicine to it.

Yeah but its very difficult for majority of the people to hold self control, as they are so addicted to it, they might even loose their home and car for the sake of gambling.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
February 27, 2016, 08:29:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2016, 08:24:00 AM

February 27, 2016, 08:14:56 AM

Then just stop gambling already if you are broke there is a point in just giving up because you would never know when the odds is at your side, primarily gambling would never let your losses go green at you at the mean time cause if you lose they earn,
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
February 27, 2016, 08:10:14 AM
February 27, 2016, 08:07:02 AM
you cry in gambling is not as important as the cry of your family when you gamble.maybe they are secretly crying in their souls. that is what you should concern.

Lost all money in gambling instead of giving it to them that is why they are so cying bacause the money would be gone in just a few minutes but the thing is money from gambling is not forever it can just go that fast.
Activity: 196
February 27, 2016, 06:59:43 AM
i won't cry but i'll get sad and then the regret is always on my mind
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 27, 2016, 06:49:31 AM
you cry in gambling is not as important as the cry of your family when you gamble.maybe they are secretly crying in their souls. that is what you should concern.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 26, 2016, 10:58:31 AM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2016, 10:37:00 AM

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
February 26, 2016, 10:23:54 AM

Pages:
Jump to: