Pages:
Author

Topic: When I am able to see profit this year? - page 5. (Read 862 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
The market will be in an up and down cycle of just the investment market. Currently, the crypto market is still a wild wild west stage. With a fixed banknote printing policy, Bitcoin and other forms of digital currency should prove to be the best alternative, the market is eager to rise again in the short term. But be careful, altcoins will struggle and may face another bloodbath before.
Activity: 182
Considering the fall in january - you'd probably see the profits around now.

But by the end of the year, I think it's guaranteed to have made some profit.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 

first of all you must determine your strategy and goals, trading with panic sell and buy mode maybe damaged you, so if you holder; hold your coins for some month but if not, please learn technical.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Be patient, watch and analyze the market whether it is good to sell or not, set a target price or growth before selling. Hopefully we'll see some improvements by the end of the first quarter. Just don't panic.
Activity: 17
Wait for May... In crypto everything is cyclical. Probably there will be a boom of alts and a decrease in Bitcoin domination.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
maybe the end of 2018 will return to recover as last year at the end of the month coin all up very quickly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
In my own opinion, as investors, we should not solely depend on the profits that bitcoin volatility will give. We should be resourceful and creative in our own ways. Though it's wise to invest in cryptocurrencies, we should always have other incomes. It is not recommended to give it all in here instead try to diversify your money not just in investments but in safe places. With this, you won't be worried much.
Try small businesses, it will keep your thoughts away from worrying much. Coins grow with time and you just have to let them.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 

Selling them all will be the worst thing what can you do. Believe me and wait, because coins will back to norm price in this year. It is not only your problem, a lot of people have this same problem. So wait and be calm
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com

You know what pal, before investing on any crypto currency, you should've prepared yourself already to be ready to lose all your capital in an instant. Because clearly, that is just how the crypto world works, you either earn some or lose some. But no worries man, it is completely natural to about your investments. Just hold them, I think the pattern is gonna be the same for this year like in the past years. So just be patient and keep holding. And besides, since you are already at a loss, why back out now? just go all in to win big time or lose capital. good luck.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The Cryptocurrency market has already recover and soon it is going to reach new heights. I personally think that within few months, we will able to see a good profit from Bitcoin as well as Altcoins too. But holding for long term only give more benefits and selling in low price leads to regret later. So we need to be calm, because patience is the key to success.
Activity: 126
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
Holding and being patient is key for this market. I believe that we will see alt party soon. After march we can see significant rise on price of bitcoin.
Activity: 196

Probably when bitcoin's price has gone bull run you will see all of the altcoins will follow its footsteps,there wont be a problem HOLD your coins if you think they are worthy coins to hold for long term,i dont usually hold a lot of altcoins when the market is starting to fall i immediately selling all of the altcoins i am holding so that i can buyback then in the dips.
Activity: 238
I advise you to be patient and hold on for a long time, as many others have suggested, and you will get the profits you deserve.Most likely it will be the month of July.
Activity: 74
please be patient for some months, surely the value will get an increase, it will happen definitely after the mid of this year. until that please wait for a better time to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100