Pages:
Author

Topic: when is a good time to get out ? - page 5. (Read 503 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 10:35:01 AM
hey guys ...

suppose you invest 10k in crypto

at what stage would you consider getting out and taking your gains ? if you 10x ( 100k )

or are you very very LONG on this ?

I think your question is wrong. Why do you have to get out? At some point you may withdraw your initial investment, but why quit at all?

I never set up limits, because the market is changing in a blink of an eye.

true true ... just wondering as at some stage in the future a bubble will burst - so looking for 'safe' strategy ... but ive very bullish on crypto at least for most of 2018

suppose secret is to take profits at regulare intervals
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 10:30:32 AM
hey guys ...

at what stage would you consider getting out and taking your gains ? if you 10x ( 100k )

I think your question is wrong. Why do you have to get out? At some point you may withdraw your initial investment, but why quit at all?

I never set up limits, because the market is changing in a blink of an eye.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 30, 2018, 10:28:02 AM
hey guys ...

consideration to get out I think is very heavy, but maybe I will get out of cryptocurrency when it is getting 10x profit. but outgoing means I'm out forever from cryptocurrency but I'm just out of trading to enjoy my profit and next time I'll get back to investing or trading in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
January 30, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
hey guys ...

You can consider crypto as a kind of job, if you can get 10x of your  principal. Sell them all then go out.
If you want to continue , take back of your own 10k , take use of the rest 90K to invest in other coins, you will get your profit , the worst case , you will lose nothing.
Activity: 560
January 30, 2018, 10:23:58 AM
I invest in crypto for a lifetime but I always cash out at the very low percent of my investment, just enough to pay my rent and food. If you make x100 of your investment then you can cash out 50% and invest in something else.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
January 30, 2018, 10:22:05 AM
Dont targeting profit to big, 10 times ? i will cash it out when it doubled, im not to good  with long term investment, buy when dip sell while up just like that and repeat.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 10:12:43 AM
hey guys ...

Pages:
Jump to: