Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time of the day to study about Economics? - page 3. (Read 1041 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 260
I always learn in the morning or at dusk in the Sun has not yet risen.
Because, at that time the study makes our brains have digested the lesson before more maximal than with a night at a time when our bodies are already tired with the activities of the corpse. I recommend to learn in the morning.

People growth is country and economy growth. So if want to check the country growth. First check the country people growth. Then easy to get the country economy growth. So country will be help to country people growth and improve the knowledge.
Now bitcoin is help to future growth and help to improve the people knowledge. It connect the other country people. So it easy to use and learn more of the future growth and get more project. Economy is part of the country. It not currency. So don't this this currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I always learn in the morning or at dusk in the Sun has not yet risen.
Because, at that time the study makes our brains have digested the lesson before more maximal than with a night at a time when our bodies are already tired with the activities of the corpse. I recommend to learn in the morning.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
In my opinion economics should be check always to monitor the price in the exchange and to analyze and to study economics i think should be at night because you had observe and see what happens the whole day and that implies what economics is.
Economics is not for school students. It has been taught in colleges and universities. It means that economics is not for regular students but for professional students and for those who want to do business in their futures.2 A M is not study time. It is sleeping time and when you sleep well you will be mentally and physically well and you memory will be fresh for study.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
I am currently enrolled in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and we have this subject called Economics, I just want to ask when is the best time to study about Economics (and also other subjects). Is it better to study at night or early morning? What's your study routine guys?
I always studied at night. First night, nearly all people are asleep and the silence contributes to the attention. Secondly, those who are engaged in there is always a desire to get away from school and go to rest. At night it is more difficult to do. And the last my brain is so arranged that at night I remember any information better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
I am currently enrolled in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and we have this subject called Economics, I just want to ask when is the best time to study about Economics (and also other subjects). Is it better to study at night or early morning? What's your study routine guys?

You can always study anytime you are interested but in my situation, i only study economics if it was connected to cryptocurrency because i always want to know the news to determine what will happen in the future of bitcoins.
Activity: 69
for me better to study in morning before you wake up.because in the morning your mind is fresh and its easily for us to understand the economics.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Just do it when you are free (if you are already at a work and you have a job before) or if you are a student. Studying economy is mandatory to do and it wouldn't make sense if you don't know anything about Economics in the first place however.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Better to study in the morning, because in the morning our brain and mind are still fresh and more quickly catch the response when we study the economy.
Activity: 228
From my own experience I can say that the best time to study is early in the morning when your brain is fresh and when nobody can interrupt your study
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Time of the day ? If you can read and understand what you are reading at any time of the day, then why choose a particular period specially. It is not about best; it is just a matter of what works for you the more. If you have less time to read during the day due to some activities or noisy environments, then you can make the night reading something that could work for you.

Personally, I can read as long as I have nothing doing, and since it is a hobby anyway, I blend in any environment easily as long as I know I am getting and understanding what I am reading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Trying to be a perfectionist will only lead you to a downturn. No one is perfect. Tough tasks are usually avoided and delayed. You need to set goals to be achieved, but also need challenges
Activity: 64
I'm not so good about economics but all I can say to you base of what I have learn in these forum, economics is more in bussiness relation. If about your question on when is the right time to study economics,  my comment about that is when you are ready to learn and your body is condition. No one can tell you whether night or day you want to learn.
Activity: 476
With me, i always have my reading materials and notes ready whenever i don't have anything to do (ie, the bus). I even put it numeric values and formulas on the wallpaper of my cellphone so that everytime i look at it i read it. But the bulk of studies are done at night before i sleep. I do about 2 hour readings with 2 min breaks every 30 mins. For routine really makes it easier.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
I dont think there is a specific best time to study in a day but it just depends on when you feel comfortable. Like me for example, I prefer studying during lunch time or after lunch time when I have build up some energy and my mind feels energize too during that time of the day.
Activity: 448
the right time to study the economy at any time, we must continue to learn by studying economics, because if we do not learn will never be what we will want.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
Woah there i just got a flash back when I'm in my college. It would depend from people people but i study early in the morning. I would try to sleep then i get up at around 3 in the morning to study. I find that i retain more info this way that studying thr night before. The catch is, after you study, you don't sleep at all even a nap. I tend to forget them when i wake up.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
In my opinion economics should be check always to monitor the price in the exchange and to analyze and to study economics i think should be at night because you had observe and see what happens the whole day and that implies what economics is.
if you're a hard core trader or you're a fund manager, studying economics everyday is very important, but for the purpose of academics I think anytime as long as you have the patience to study economics. This should be learn in school and after that its up to you if you want to master it or just a basic knowledge.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
there is no right time to learn about the economy, nowadays technology in the world is getting more sophisticated You can learn anything using free services available on the Internet such as learning from sources that already exist in google or youtube, it's just that distinguish it in learning something of course will more quickly enter the brain when the morning because at night is not an activity that must be done by everyone, but the most appropriate time to rest
Activity: 42
Stop looking for easy, magic fixes. Honors BS in physics, here, summa. Most people suck at studying. Focus on tunderstanding material, every step of the way from the fundamentals to the subjects at hand. If you grasp the why, then you won't need to waste times on ineffective-but-clever-sounding study techniques.
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
Studying relationship between ends and scarce means which have alternative forgone is a must done for any prospective Business Administration students, since you shall be dealing with people of different characters in the outside world. And Economics is a major social science that can make this dream achievable successfully. I in most cases wakes at midnight around 2am to 4am studying during my time, because this is the most suitable period for me when everywhere is silent and peaceful for my brain to assimilate. But you need to carry out your own self research and finds out the accurate time subtle to your own medular oblongata since our level and time of reasoning with assimilation is bound to be different from one another.
Pages:
Jump to: