Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time of the day to study about Economics? - page 6. (Read 1041 times)

Activity: 551
Merit: 100
I am currently enrolled in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and we have this subject called Economics, I just want to ask when is the best time to study about Economics (and also other subjects). Is it better to study at night or early morning? What's your study routine guys?

from my own experience it is the best time it is in the morning and we have not done too much activity, because sometimes our memories during the morning study is better than in the day.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I am currently enrolled in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and we have this subject called Economics, I just want to ask when is the best time to study about Economics (and also other subjects). Is it better to study at night or early morning? What's your study routine guys?

With a lot of tools that we can used to learn this subject anytime and anywhere. Economics can't be master easily and we need to have an experience to understand it in a better way. In school, it is likely more in theory and we know it is very tiry to read and understand and this is why actual can help us to a greater understanding.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
The more learning the better, that's my opinion. but for when is the best learning that is in the morning, why I talk like that? because the morning is the best time to learn because our brain can absorb science well. But not as it is also because learning can be anytime and anywhere and not necessarily in the morning or evening only.

Someone please tell me what I'm reading from him!
I'm seeing a kid talking about his learning at school. For the economy, we do not learn the way of the students, we do not learn in the morning. Please, wake up boy!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The more learning the better, that's my opinion. but for when is the best learning that is in the morning, why I talk like that? because the morning is the best time to learn because our brain can absorb science well. But not as it is also because learning can be anytime and anywhere and not necessarily in the morning or evening only.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
No one is a master of k knowledge in this global world. In everything, we all need to read and gain knowledge worldwide. To me, I really like reading very early in the morning since that is the time I have relaxed the brain and I have a fresh mind and brain to grab and understand certain concepts. Other too have the notion that waking up early morning is something too stressful and requires to be done continuously.
Activity: 364
To most fruitfully study the economy, choose a convenient time for yourself, so that nothing distracts you from the subject. Research should bring a positive charge.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
economics is a life long learning you cannot learn all of it and be a master in a year, you really need to insert it in your schedule in your daily routine to check, read or even observe how the market flows because it affects the whole ecosystem of business that surrounds you its like an energy it change every time there is no fix value of things so you really need to familiarize your self and adopt the change.
This should not even be only about economics, as looking at the OP's questions generally it is more like him asking for the best time to study a subject.

No one can know that except oneself since you know when you get to achieve better while studying certain subjects which does not vary anyway, as it cuts across every other subject as well based on your style of reading. I cannot read in noisy environments, but that does not mean if I have chance during the day, I still cannot find quiet places to read.

Personally, I do not joke with my sleep anyway as I need it to stay alert and understand everything I read. Less sleep sometimes can lead to less absorption. Everyone can easily find the best time of the day that is OK for them, the right place that works fine for them, and draw up time table based on that.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
Supposedly if the 18-year-old was already aware of the economy that where to know what the main reason we need economic. Economy is the necessity of life forever and for life. So all human beings have to bless the economy at an early age Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
I think the best time to study or memorize anything is 5-6 at the morning before starting a day. Usually when I have to memorize anything I wake up at these times take a shower and start studying comapred to my other experiences this time of the day is the most efficient.
Memorizing is not even a good thing and that is one of the reasons you will see some people coming out with flying colors and find it hard to blend in working environment or apply what they have learned since they simply could not understand what they did learn, but only memorized to pass and get out of the schooling environment with good grades.

Life does not end at schools. Time of the day to read however, is dependent, for someone like me, I thrive when it comes to reading more at night since everywhere is damn quiet and I find it easy to assimilate during this period, but what works for me, may not work for someone else.
Activity: 170
Merit: 12
To better understand the various processes that occur in the economy, to understand their relationship with political events, increase their own literacy and broaden their horizons in business and finance, one should turn to good books.
If you have the appropriate education, then with some of them you are even a little familiar, and others are written just recently, which means that they are conducting a study of our time, so it's also worth to get acquainted with them. "Capital" by Karl Marx, "Capitalism and Freedom" by Milton Friedman, "The Economic Way of Thinking" by Paul Heine, Peter Bouttke and David Prichatko, John Maynard Keynes's General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money. These publications will always be useful at any age, the economy is our life. I ask you to supplement the list of publications, I think it will be useful to everyone who is interested.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I do not see what time of the day has to do with studying any subject including economics, as that totally depends on your personality.

Some love quietness, and find it very amusing and easy to study at nights or in very quiet places since they get distracted easily with noise and may not achieve so much in such environment, while others no matter how noisy a place may be, they can go ahead doing their thing. So, best time of the day depends on what suits you best, as long as you are studying to learn.

First you understand the economy. It important of the all country people growth. It important of the country. If need to know about the country growth check the country economy. Then easy to choose the best country and growth country. Economy is not currency. It part the country growth. So people will be growth country economy also growth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
I do not see what time of the day has to do with studying any subject including economics, as that totally depends on your personality.

Some love quietness, and find it very amusing and easy to study at nights or in very quiet places since they get distracted easily with noise and may not achieve so much in such environment, while others no matter how noisy a place may be, they can go ahead doing their thing. So, best time of the day depends on what suits you best, as long as you are studying to learn.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300

I have simple trick for studying. You always take the subjects which are hard for you in the morning time, the earlier the better! Because in the morning I believe the brain is very much sharp and processes the learnings very faster. So it helps in boosting your understanding of hard subjects in the morning time. The moderate subject you can always take it in the evening. And the one which you love, which is easy for you , you can always read that one before sleeping and can be quick enough over it. That is actually my schedule and you may like it if you follow it. It does help us.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
My study has no routine, whenever I think I should read, I just do it. I noticed, late night and early morning is very productive for me, this is the time I can complete tasks faster without any bug. This may or may not work with you, so you should find your own most productive hour of a day.
Activity: 196
First of all, you must determine the optimal time for yourself, in which you are good to learn! For example, I can not learn in the morning, even the charge can not do, the maximum concentration and activity comes closer to lunch, and then after 18 PM. Learn when you get the maximum time to spend on learning and concentration!
Activity: 98
The best time for me to be able to add my knowledge as well as the economics of the evening is when everything is settled, I will spend a lot of time to get my passion and to have more. more skillful
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I stidy right after the topic has been tackled at school and review it again before going to school the nextday so this means studying each topic twice every 24/7 routine and this changes when examinations come along because i spend 1/2 of my days week before the sxam happens.thats how and when economics must. Studied
Activity: 602
Merit: 259

I think that is completely a personal choice and its upto you when you are comfortable. I dont think there is any specific time of the according to the subject which we should be choosing so that we can study properly at that time. Its completely insane to think about it in that way. Dont try to manipulate your brain with that psychology because it is not good approach at all. If you are clever enough then just forget about the time and study with your comfort zone. Then it shouldn't matter that at what time you are studying what subject.
Activity: 112
We are always busy with various activities. Therefore, the body and mind also take time to reflect and reflect. Take a quiet time to pause for a moment. Sit, stay still, do reflection and reflection. Take time to think for a moment. This will give you the peace and the mental readiness to work on new things afterwards.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
They said the best time to study is at dawn because your brain is relax and refresh and you can easily understand what you are reading.But for me any time you can study economics or any lessons because the more you read the more knowledge you earn.
Pages:
Jump to: