Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy - page 4. (Read 623 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
Being cheap price at this time, it is right time to purchase bitcoins and probably very soon this may grow up and give you ample of profit.
Activity: 142
February 06, 2018, 10:09:32 AM
now is the time to buy a bitcoin and dont sell now many people sell their bitcoin on low price but they buy on a high price they loss their money they didnt know how to hold and to buy
Activity: 25
February 06, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin according to me its too late .As,supply of bitcoin is limited and demand is increasing day by day ,so this is first cum first basis.Avail the opportunity as soon as possible. Because with the time the price of one bitcoin will reach beyond our limits.There are certain ways to buy bitcoin.

you can buy bitcoin from online bitcoin wallet.

There are no. of wallets .

1.UNOCOIN.

2.ZEBPAY.

3.COIN SECURE

4. MYCELIUM

5.BREAD WALLET

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 10:05:01 AM
We have first to analyze the bitcoin market if the price is high or low or when it will be low. One of the perfect time to buy bitcoin is now because the price is low and then sellit if the price of bitcoin will rise wherein you can get 50% profit from your capital.
Activity: 21
February 06, 2018, 10:03:37 AM
When was the best time to buy bitcoin? - When it was $1
Do your own research. You are swimming in a tank full of sharks, as crypto on one hand is very risky and very volatile, yet, it could have potentially a very very bright future ahead.
Activity: 27
February 06, 2018, 10:00:01 AM
There's an old Chinese proverb that states, “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 06, 2018, 09:48:20 AM
Most people buy high, HODL, then sell low.
Not most, you are pointing out those investors that recently invested to bitcoin and they are not aware that bitcoin is volatile. They rode the craze of bitcoin and only think that their money will be doubled or multiplied.
Best thing to do is to buy low, hold and sell high...and then when the price drops you buy more than you sold. This is the strategy
You haven't got the idea of what OP is trying to say about the reverse strategy that you have given. That strategy you gave is the appropriate one but he mentioned the other way of investing in bitcoin or cryptos but its in the losing way.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

The market is very unpredictable and difficult to predict when there will be a "bottom" (personally, the market surprises me every day). But we can say that now is the time to buy a crypto currency.
Activity: 78
February 06, 2018, 09:41:20 AM
For me the right time to buy when the market is down. And i guess today is the best to buy because it is very cheap.
Activity: 17
February 06, 2018, 09:28:06 AM
I have come to terms that as soon as I buy it goes lower, like the coin Illuminati knows, "look he bought again lower it some more".

Catching that moment it hits bottom and starts to gain is my unicorn.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 09:20:39 AM
The right time to buy in my opinion is when the market has healed and is beginning to climb backup. During the dip, you can't be so sure, if you know  whether it will settle or not. So buy only when the market begins to see patronage and positive turn around.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 09:20:20 AM
Best thing to do is to buy low, hold and sell high...and then when the price drops you buy more than you sold. This is the strategy
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
February 06, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

You mean most new investors(newbies in cryptocurrency) does that. I think generalizing the bitcoin community is not the right way to make a point and get attention to this forum. We find that an embarrassing way of wasting time and money because of emotion driven decisions that started to crumple in every negative news and FUDs from the same person who wanted to buy at low price.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
February 06, 2018, 09:11:43 AM
if anyone buys high and sell low it means the person is not patient and he/she must have lost some of the money. the right time to buy is when the price of the coin fall but you need to read the chart history to see the potential of the coin in future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 09:05:17 AM
When is the right time to buy
It is clear at this time is the time when we to buy because the price is now very cheap with the previous price. Actually this is the time waiting by people who do not have bitcoin.

If this is the case, I think it's an impatient person who might be afraid of what's going on in the crypto market, so they sell their bitcoin for a cheap price (panic sell), which might cause them to lose more money because of the bitcoin price very cheap as it is today.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
February 06, 2018, 08:45:16 AM
Timing the market never, ever works, so just buy when you can afford it, note everything down and check back the next time you can buy. If you're able to buy in increments without any fees eating up your profits it's a good idea to try and DCA (dollar cost average) by buying some here, some there, so that over the course of a year you low and high buys will kinda even out.
Activity: 19
February 06, 2018, 08:39:09 AM
For me the best time to buy is when you still have the chance or capability to buy btc because no one honestly knows what will happen. The price may drop lower than how much you buy your coins but you have to be patient because bitcoin is a form of sound money, not a get-rich-quick scheme and that's why you are investing because you have to wait for the right time to earn.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
February 06, 2018, 08:37:39 AM
Right time to buy is usually when everyone sell. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose, so you won't be tempted to panic sell if bitcoin price goes down like these days.
We already knew that cyrpto investment are in high risk than of real stocks investment, but it won't stop people from investing because they already know that this is could be their chance to earned money in fastest way.
I believe that those people can afford to loss their money are now started to buy coins since it's price now are in huge dip which is considered to be the right time to buy. I know exactly that they are waiting for these, and there is no time to waste and just grab the opportunity.
Activity: 14
February 06, 2018, 08:25:27 AM
But if no one could predict that we'd hit $6000 in a few days, that means everyone's predictions are probably worthless, right? Even today
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
February 06, 2018, 08:20:46 AM
the right time is basically now just before the chinese new year .It on the 16 so i think the bitcoin low will be on the 12-13  and rebounce in price on the 26-27 of this  month
Pages:
Jump to: