Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin - page 30. (Read 3828 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 04:07:50 PM
Perfect is to invest when the price is down, but how to be sure that it will not go even more down. Solution is to wait for pattern that will be a sign that the trend is changed to bullish. Yes, you will to buy coin in best low price, but it will be more safe for you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 02:53:56 PM
I have heard that the right time to buy altcoin is when it's value is low. But since it's volatile, you can't predict it's price. some of the people said that it's right time to buy when there is airdrop. but others say that there's no right time at all.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
June 26, 2018, 02:52:56 PM
right now is very good time, of course if you buy it for fiat, many good projects have low price because of downtrend. (not investment advise)
Activity: 198
June 26, 2018, 02:44:34 PM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
This is the great time to invest in the coins. crypto market is red and altcoin value is a very dip. I recommend you have to buy some coins and hold the long term. Which have your interest in coins.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
June 26, 2018, 02:40:40 PM
There is no timeline to buy altcoin, whenever you can buy the altcoin you want. But because crypto has a very volatile price, so to get a profit, the right time to buy altcoin is when the price is down. Because when the price goes down most likely the price will go up and surely this will be very profitable. Or you can buy altcoin whenever it matters when you sell prices up from before. It also depends on each coin because not all altcoins have good fluctuations.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 02:40:26 PM
Such questions are often asked at the forum. I tell everyone that it is very difficult to predict the behavior of the market. This is a very big job. And having done it a person does not want to share it for free.
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 02:36:59 PM
The right time and good time to buy altcoin is when the market is bleeding bad, whenever market is red and is bleeding, altcoin prices becomes cheap and it is time to invest and wait for the coins to recover for your gain.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
June 26, 2018, 02:36:47 PM
I think now you can buy a little crypto-currencies. but we need to explore the market at the moment we are not at the bottom. the bottom may come soon Bitcoin 4000 dollars and Ethereum 200 dollars. and then there will be a ceiling.
Almost everybody waits for 4000$, but everytime became unexpected situation. So when all want bitcoin to be 4000$, it can see a pump. Some people want it to hold at 6000$ for some time..
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 02:24:48 PM
I think now you can buy a little crypto-currencies. but we need to explore the market at the moment we are not at the bottom. the bottom may come soon Bitcoin 4000 dollars and Ethereum 200 dollars. and then there will be a ceiling.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
June 26, 2018, 02:11:38 PM
Of course the best time to buy altcoin is when the its price is low. However, before investing make a research first and learn trading strategies. Also, dont invest all your capital in one altcoin. Divide your capital in different altcoins in order to divied the risks.
Even though the price isn't just dip but still profitable enough knowing that it grows and fluctuate every time.
Yes, we should take this huge opportunity to buy coins in bulk and make profits once it bounce back from long dip.
Activity: 518
June 26, 2018, 02:03:36 PM
Well, I would first advise to study the information about trading to know when to enter and when to exit the tokens !
Activity: 350
June 26, 2018, 02:03:00 PM
The correct time for buying altcoins is when everything is in red. This is difficult psychologically, but economically advantageous.
Activity: 93
June 26, 2018, 02:01:05 PM
Of course the best time to buy altcoin is when the its price is low. However, before investing make a research first and learn trading strategies. Also, dont invest all your capital in one altcoin. Divide your capital in different altcoins in order to divied the risks.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
June 26, 2018, 01:26:41 PM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
I think this is the best time to buy the altcoin. Because the price of bitcoin is opening the lowest level this year in this year. For the present price is the time that we should buy lots of altcoin to store. According to some sources , the price of bitcoin will increase by the end of the year. Invest and wait
Activity: 111
June 26, 2018, 01:04:39 PM
I think the right time does not exist. To make a profit, low shopping and high selling. Now Btc just moov on. For me the right time to buy alternativecoin is when the first quarter of the year is come because there’s a assurance that the value of it, in the market is in the low amount or price to buy.
Activity: 336
June 26, 2018, 12:54:56 PM
I think now is a good time to buy altcoins, but I recommend buying parts, because it is not clear until when there will be a fall
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
June 26, 2018, 12:45:34 PM
Should be buy now is great decision because all crypto on oversold already, even many altcoin been down 1/10 from highest price. Buy now and hold it till december is great decision and less risk because the crypto market has massive potential to going big and the market cap also bigger. Buy now also possible to offer multiple times profit because the price usually will go to the previous top price.
Buying most of them that has even bottomed out right now is a very lovely decision. Accumulation is gradually going on and the possibility of seeing them increase in value is something that is expected at this stage.

We cannot say exactly when or how this is going to be playing out, but I perceive this coming month should come with a lot of surprises and a very good profit for investors as well as traders. So in that case, i will say it is a perfect point to start accumulating especially those that are in some form of historical price and has been dwindling there for a while even with all the downward movement in the market.
Activity: 294
June 26, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

If you want to buy it in large quantities, I think now is the right time to buy it, because now the market is increasingly decreasing. However, it is likely that prices will rise again in a long time so that we must always to hold until the time of the miracle comes.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 26, 2018, 11:18:38 AM
I would like to suggest that now is the right time to buy altcoins because the current condition of crypto market prices is now very low than these past few months and i believe that crypto marker will recover soon and those who hold a lot of altcoins is very lucky to hold it until its right time comes.
Activity: 182
June 26, 2018, 11:14:55 AM
Now is a good time to buy some tokens and increase your hold. I doubt of the market  will plunge deeper than the current  250billion USD market cap.
Pages:
Jump to: