Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin - page 31. (Read 3828 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
If you want to know when is good time to buy altcoins, you should stuby more about crypto trading. It will help you to analize the currecnt situation on the market and make wiser decisions as before.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 11:07:38 AM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
I think this is a good time to buy your altcoin. Because altcoin prices are falling, want to invest in riches, buy when prices are at the bottom. That's the way businesses choose.
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 11:04:00 AM
It is really hard to find the best moment to get in, but it is a good time now to get some valuable projects. Airdrop of course is pretty good with no cost, if you like it, just get some Privcy coins for free every week.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
June 26, 2018, 11:03:39 AM
Nowadays its not a good time to buy altcoins.
Market is not stopping and falling without a stop so wait for a price action not a bounce.

The right time to buy altcoin is when the bitcoin price is in low price so that you can get great profit in the future,so you need to always check the bitcoin price and then you make sure that your choice can give you a nice outcome and you need to research also for you to know more about altcoin so that you can choose best ico.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 11:01:07 AM
Well i think if you want to buy altcoin this is the right time.
The market’s situation is low now. the price not been stable and still going up and down
buy some coins now and keep them for a while until the market is stable again
Activity: 392
June 26, 2018, 10:43:54 AM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
It is the good time to buy the altcoins and to hold the long term. cux the crypo market value is very low. I believe when the crypto market has increasing the price again, it's will give you a big profit.
You can see the best time is to buy when the price is cheap. The majority of this year, the price is so low that why you should take a chance before the season ends. The market is expected to be larger by next year. If that happens, your ownership value will double doubly.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 10:40:24 AM
Now is a good time to buy,today the price is still low,invest in two or more coins to get more profit.
Activity: 185
June 26, 2018, 10:37:36 AM
It is the good time to buy the altcoins and to hold the long term. cux the crypo market value is very low. I believe when the crypto market has increasing the price again, it's will give you a big profit.
Activity: 79
ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03
June 26, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

The rite time to buy is when there is a huge dip across the market like rite now. because after that the only way is up( most of the times ). When investing you need to be aware that there is a good chance you might lose a lot of money. But never ever buy when any coin is pumping. You might this that you are gonna miss out but 70 percent of the time the coin retracts. its happened with a lot of coins including ether, litecoin, etc
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
June 26, 2018, 10:34:41 AM
Nowadays its not a good time to buy altcoins.
Market is not stopping and falling without a stop so wait for a price action not a bounce.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
June 26, 2018, 10:33:40 AM
The right time to buy is now! If you haven't bought till now that means you aren't patriotic to your pocket because you are going to means out big on profit in the near future. Buy when others are afraid, and sell when others are greedy. That's the golden rule in cryptos.
Activity: 44
June 26, 2018, 10:33:33 AM
In my opinion, now is not the best time to buy some kind of crypto currency, the market at the moment is very unstable, everything is falling down, it is better to wait when everything is normalized, and buy it safely
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 26, 2018, 10:27:22 AM
now is the right time to buy altcoin, because all altcoin prices are down and this is a good opportunity for us to buy altcoin and get profit.
Activity: 173
June 26, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

Right now investing in crypto is too risky so people should hold on buying and selling of altcoins and wait for the right time to recover the market so we can earn more profir once the price increases.
Activity: 299
June 26, 2018, 10:09:11 AM
It's time to buy a crypto (when the price is low), But must be checked it first if the ALT you buy have some potential for future and have something new.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
June 26, 2018, 10:04:47 AM
Those prices that you see today can be very relevant, because today a very cheap bitcoin as well as altcoins which also today have very small numbers, but the main thing is to have time, everything else is not important.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
June 26, 2018, 10:00:48 AM
This time is no good to buy because bitcoin price is continue dropping and we don't know until it when to stop and when it will be back to rise again, it is also depend on us on how we are ready to invest and gamble our money on crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 09:37:55 AM
I think no one can answer this question, I have the same experience when saw the price dropped to the bottom and invested it, but I wrong and the price dropped more next day. Now, I invest it in the spare money and hold it for the long-term investment.
Yes nobody will say which is the right time to invest it depends on you when you feel the price is low just invest that's it. after that, the price may go up or down but before investing your money you must ready to wait it may take long term or short term. If we see the present condition it looks like it still goes down so wait for some days.
Activity: 322
June 26, 2018, 09:36:09 AM
I think this is the right time to buy altcoins while its on dip but I suggest when picking on where to invest at least on the top 10 and I'm sure it can generate a lot of profit for a long term hold.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
June 26, 2018, 09:24:46 AM
I think no one can answer this question, I have the same experience when saw the price dropped to the bottom and invested it, but I wrong and the price dropped more next day. Now, I invest it in the spare money and hold it for the long-term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: