Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 3. (Read 16402 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
Of course whenever is a good time to buy let alone bitcoin prices are currently dropping under $ 7500, I'm not sure prices will continue to drop so I suggest to immediately buy and do not keep waiting.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
For me, for the right time to buy bitcoin at a cheap price, because for me it is very profitable, let alone the value of bitcoin so quickly increases every day, so I would be more appropriate to get more profit. if you really want to get a good profit, you can make an investment at this time. because for you will get a good profit in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
The price of bitcoin is very volatile so every time is the best time to buy bitcoin.However since a long time bitcoin price has been decreasing, I think now is the best time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 150
no one knows when is the right time to buy bitcoin because all the decisions are in your own hands .. but in my personal opinion the right time is at this time because the price is very down ..
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Always buy bitcoin at its dumping price, then hold it and sell it when the price is high or if you reached the profit that you are aiming. Always be guided by the price chart so you can decide when is the best time to buy or sell bitcoins
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
You are not sure when to enter? right? But the right time to invest or buy bitcoin is now! Why? as you can see, when you research the price of bitcoin it's gets a dip again. And it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin now. Buy bitcoin with a low price and you can sell it with a high price when bitcoin pumps.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
currently, a good time because of the bitcoin has half of the price of the high prices in a couple of months ago. This becomes a great opportunity because if buy bitcoin currently will get a big advantage at the end of years later at least.

There's no good time to buy in bitcoin because no one knows if the price of it will continue decreasing or pump again the next day you bought it. For me you are the one who will decide on what range of the price is the best suit to your decision and if you set at that price range and bitcoin reaches it, that is the right time to buy. Money is not the only thing you need when it comes to bitcoin, you also need knowledge and a lot of luck so that you will surely succeed in this industry.
- I do not think so, the best time to buy bitcoin is the time that the pump stops working and the dump is ready, the sign of this is very clear when the price of bitcoin reaches a certain high price then it tends to decrease every day. If you have been involved in bitcoin for a long time, you will realize that moment, it is now, the price of bitcoin at this stage can be said to be very cheap, buying in this stage is the best fit, and exactly as you say, we will be the people who decide the price, as long as we have profit is okay, should not demand the highest profit, that is impossible
Activity: 238
in reality all the time precisely however nice onceever we tend to see associate degree open door or probability that nice and right and therefore the money to create the obtain attributable to the bitcoin itself would not we tend to be ready to anticipated when the price can go up or down, at that time out of it before you complete a obtain exchange you ought to ought to screen worth developments with the goal that once the price of the bitcoin was falling or beneath current prices.
Activity: 1161
Merit: 275
The normal  and simple rule in this forum that we all merigoround is to buy at low price and sell at high price. Currently, Bitcoin price is somehow steady at this average price that I feel its not that bad to still invest in and wait for a longer period of time that you shall be earning good and high return on your investment, because the Bitcoin is the most reliable coin among all coins to be invested in and hope to no matter how have your good ROI.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Right now only experts can brief that now right time or not but assumed that now invest for long term is good
Activity: 132
If you like to buy  bitcoin you need to check first the price I  the market if the price is low that is the right time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Talking about the right time to buy bitcoin is a choice, but i will advice that the right time is now because as buyers are praying that the price should fall so that they can buy, so sellers are also praying for the price to go high so that they can gain in selling. so do not expect the price to fall below this  before you buy.

Yes the best time to invest bitcoin is now, this is the right time because bitcoins price now is to low, it falling down rapidly so for me if you ask me when my answer is now, months will pass by bitcoins price will rise again. So this is the perfect time to invest.
Activity: 22
 I think this current time is the best time to buy the bitcoin as the price is surging low right now and even after so much implementation of new rules & regulation in the Cryptocurrency Market is now at the very low point.

But as soon as the rules & regulation will loosen a lit bit which will because banking system have to look into future and get into the Cryptocurrency market to provide a better peer to peer service to their clients, that time Bitcoin will boom and will boom so much that a new ear of Economy will come.
Activity: 65
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

when the bitcoin price low, it is right time to buy bitcoin
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
Talking about the right time to buy bitcoin is a choice, but i will advice that the right time is now because as buyers are praying that the price should fall so that they can buy, so sellers are also praying for the price to go high so that they can gain in selling. so do not expect the price to fall below this  before you buy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

the right time to buy bitcoin is in your decision but if want to learn how to buy bitcoin is in based in the price if it was in lower.
If you're interested to buy or invest bitcoin now is the right time to invest, if you  see the chart in 2017  and the previous year syou  will  notice that the price trending is usually low in the first quarter of the year if you will ask me about what  the right time to invest bitcoin its the time to catch the train early.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Buy bitcoin when he price is at dip. You can check its price history in google. If you think the price is much more lesser than the previous one then you can buy it.
Activity: 196

the right time to buy bitcoin is in your decision but if want to learn how to buy bitcoin is in based in the price if it was in lower.
Activity: 224

i think that the right time to buy bitcoin is now because the price is falling down buying bitcoin is depend in what is the price situation if it was going up or going down!
Activity: 210
I think, it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin! the market is starting to recover and its a good sign that it will be the start for all cryptocurrency to rise!, but it will always a good time to buy bitcoin in anytime, bitcoin is a good investment and surely will give us a good profit if we hold it for a longer period of time, just my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: