Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 9. (Read 16402 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 06:27:16 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

there isn't a right time to buy bitcoin because for me everyday i will buy bitcoin if i had funds and chances to buy it.. it is very good opportunity to those who are know what bitcoin is right.. also the price of bitcoin today is not high enough.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
February 25, 2018, 05:43:41 AM
It all depends on what you can buy or invest because always is the best time to buy Bitcoin, because either way it will give you the profit and that income you want. It just takes time to give you that income and profit because of the never ending uprise and downing value of Bitcoin in the market. Always remember when you buy Bitcoin, have patience and be mindful of everything that will happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 05:22:13 AM
To buy now a good idea, by the end of the year you will get a good profit I'm sure
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 04:52:54 AM
At any time, you can buy it if you have the means to purchase it at the price at which it costs
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 03:23:26 AM
The right time to buy bitcoin is when its price is down. You may search on the latest bitcoin charts if its price is high or down.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 01:26:57 AM
When The price is $2000 Low You will close your eyes and buy bitcoin as much as you can.No One Knows what is the right time to buy bitcoin.But when you think that this is the right time to buy if this is right for you then jump into it and buy more BTC.When Price is getting high then Sell It.BTC is the profitable business.
Activity: 85
February 25, 2018, 12:54:33 AM
Right now is definitely the moment. From looking at the charts we are seeing a huge support on previous resistance points. Also, Coinbase supports segwit, so bitcoin transactions are ultra cheap compared to what we had 2 months ago.
Activity: 112
February 25, 2018, 12:37:36 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

One thing you should remember is the phrase " sell high, buy low" scheme, it was the most basic and most efficient way on trading
THIS is the most effective strategy so far for becoming successful crypto investor in the crypto market. This crypto credo has awesome results. So according to this, you need to buy bitcoin at present and sell it off in the closing months of this year.
Activity: 21
February 25, 2018, 12:15:02 AM
well as you see bitcoin price is raising , it only decreasing for only a little bit of time so it is better to buy now
Activity: 168
February 24, 2018, 11:38:43 PM
I think now bitcoin price low.so it is right time bitcoin buying because do not belong here
Activity: 157
February 24, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

As for now the price is still dumping so it is still the best time to buy for bitcoins and hold it for a long time on order to earn huge profit.  I believe bitcoin price will increase someday and if somebody hold it wow huge profit will earned.
yes I agree with your words, now is the right time to buy bitcoin because now the bitcoin price is low and we can hold this bitcoin for a long time and wait for bitcoin price to go up to sell it so we can get many benefits.
Activity: 126
February 24, 2018, 09:49:41 PM

Anytime is a best time to buy as long as you gonna monitor it and but bitcoin as its low cost of value
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

As for now the price is still dumping so it is still the best time to buy for bitcoins and hold it for a long time on order to earn huge profit.  I believe bitcoin price will increase someday and if somebody hold it wow huge profit will earned.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
February 24, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

One thing you should remember is the phrase " sell high, buy low" scheme, it was the most basic and most efficient way on trading
You are not wrong, but in this market, sell high, buy low is not all.
For the professional trader and the whale, it is a game for smart traders.
Whom calculate exact amount spend to create FOMO, FUD and profit after these things completed will be the winner.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

Activity: 5
February 24, 2018, 11:44:01 AM
i dont know but i believe in my teacher who will tell me when the time right is.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

In my opinion there is no right time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin can access anytime so that ytou can buy bitcoin anytime. There is no specific time for you to buy bitcoin because it depend on you when is the time that you can able to buy bitcoin. the best thing here is at least you buy bitcoin and you can make it bigger in future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
February 24, 2018, 02:46:03 AM

For me, the best time for you if you are going to buy bitcoin is when it is experiencing crash as well as the market. If bitcoin is experiencing crash, their price will decrease and will be low. In that way, you can buy as much bitcoin as you can because the larger you buy bitcoin, the larger profit you can have.
Activity: 85
February 24, 2018, 02:22:20 AM
The best thing to do is Dollar Cost Averaging. Buy bitcoin every day/week/month any set amount you want. Lets say you have $50 to spend every week. Then no matter what the price of bitcoin is, just buy it. And keep buying every week $50 worth of bitcoin. This is the best strategy, as in the long term you usually pay cheaper than most of the people do.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
February 24, 2018, 02:19:51 AM

As for now the price of bitcoin is still low maybe it is okay to buy and hold it for a long time. Bitcoin price and value is volatile so it is better to buy for now and invest because when time it will pump it pump so high.
Pages:
Jump to: