Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to buy cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 23121 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I always think when is the right time to buy cryptocurrency and I've thought of several methods for choosing the right time to buy cryptocurrency, that is :
1. buy coin during ICO, IEO or STO;
2. buy when the price down (dump);
3. buy when the project has a good news;
4. buy when the price starts to increase (pump);
5. buy when coin from the project listed on big exchange;
6. buy when the project already has a product.
Then from the methods I have mentioned, which method is the most appropriate to buy cryptocurrency or is there another method that you can suggest to buy cryptocurrency at the right time?

Listing in big exchange and having a products I guess is a good sign for us to buy this coin. Because surely in the near future
the price value of the token will increase, this is the way I did and at the moment it was effective for more than 1 year now. Don't buy coin when you know it is pump only unless there is someone tell you that it will really happen and legit source something like that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
maybe the right time to buy coins, when the coins reach their base price and you can buy them for any amount of money you want. but it is risky if the coin has pumped high and you don't have time to sell when the market is going up.so, If you buy coins after pumping you must ensure the strength of the coins, monitor the progress of the coin price as well as graphical analysis.

The base price is an extremely relative concept. Coins have no base price other than the sale price, however, this price can be either understated or overstated.
Market prices are too dependent on the price of bitcoin, which prevents alternative coins from free price formation.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
It is difficult to say when is the right time to buy crypto because it all depends on the market conditions and also the project of the coin or token. There is a risk, whenever we buy, when the price seems to start rising, there is a risk that people will dump so that the price falls back down. In my opinion, the most important thing is that we prepare the best possible analysis and choose coins that have a large transaction volume and are traded on large exchangers
Buying cryptocurrency has no perfect time because it all depends in your own deep analysis and if you think that the price is right and affordable, then you can start buying. Just never expect to make quick profits because there is no guarantee that you will end up making profits or end up the other way. I think it's a matter of taking risks. Once you invest in crypto, expect the best and worst outcome and be ready for it.

That's why each and everyone wanting to join cryptocurrency should render itself a deep technical analysis about the market because it will be their best key to learn in trading with their own. And in fact there is no such a perfect time to buy cryptocurrency because it was also depend on how much could you willing to risk to buy bitcoin since we already know that bitcoin value were keeping soaring high and this was a great indication in a world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
https://www.enterapp.io/
maybe the right time to buy coins, when the coins reach their base price and you can buy them for any amount of money you want. but it is risky if the coin has pumped high and you don't have time to sell when the market is going up.so, If you buy coins after pumping you must ensure the strength of the coins, monitor the progress of the coin price as well as graphical analysis.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
numbers 1 and 5 look better because in my opinion buying ico / Ieo coins during pre-sale or during ico, will get a discount and if you find coins listed on the big exchanger, it can be an opportunity to add more assets because the price will definitely go up the first time listing times.

You are right, buying tokens or coins during the ICO is a good step to invest, but we also have to remember that it is not uncommon for ICO coins or tokens to experience a significant price drop after their ICO sale is complete and the fact is that currently many ICO token prices are dumped. It is very difficult to experience a price increase in the market, but if I can argue that option number 2 seems to be the right thing, buy tokens / coins when the price is dumped because even if there is a slight increase in price, of course we will get even a little profit.
Activity: 798
It is difficult to say when is the right time to buy crypto because it all depends on the market conditions and also the project of the coin or token. There is a risk, whenever we buy, when the price seems to start rising, there is a risk that people will dump so that the price falls back down. In my opinion, the most important thing is that we prepare the best possible analysis and choose coins that have a large transaction volume and are traded on large exchangers
Activity: 147
Merit: 6
The reality is that no one can time the markets perfectly. What's the better time to buy crypto? Who knows?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Very important to do first, research and follow if possible all the social media sites of the project that you are targeting to invest your money.

The more you know what's the plan of the developers the more chances that you will be able to position your entry and exit point, never to

buy aggressively, fomo will lead you to lose your investment be very patience within  the process.
Fomo will not necessarily make you lose your investment if you do your research properly. Patience is important in investing, but it's a different story if it's in crypto. crypto has high fluctuation and you have to have the right decision in a short amount of time
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
Very important to do first, research and follow if possible all the social media sites of the project that you are targeting to invest your money.

This is often done for long-term investments, because in doing this analysis we will assume and speculate about the future of the project that carries our assets. I think this mechanism is better than us observing candle sticks that also speculate on the grounds of patterns, even though the product development and business model of a project are also important.

Looking at a project from a different point of view will allow us to make more rational and logical decisions. Even though it is the same in the end, we still speculate and bet on luck regarding the future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
If the price drop then that is the best time to buy cryptocurrency but always be careful and search the coins which have a bright future so that you can gain profit and not loses. It's too risky but profitable if you choose the right coin to buy and sell it at the right time.

The more you know what's the plan of the developers the more chances that you will be able to position your entry and exit point, never to

buy aggressively, fomo will lead you to lose your investment be very patience within  the process.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
If the price drop then that is the best time to buy cryptocurrency but always be careful and search the coins which have a bright future so that you can gain profit and not loses. It's too risky but profitable if you choose the right coin to buy and sell it at the right time.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
I think it is a bit risky now to invest especially in altcoins because bitcoin is quite high now and we do not know how much bitcoin will raise but if you are a short term investor you can still invest in altcoins but do not invest in altcoins that you do not know very well or know because you can lose a lot when the price of bitcoin suddenly falls.

That's true I think we should focus on Bitcoin first and maximize the possible profit out of it well if the altcoins falls I really think it's a great way to buy back at the lower price to maximize profit out of it and yeah stay away to altcoins you don't know very well or skeptical projects.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
Since I am in crypto, and that's 5+ years, some people around are saying that it's always a right time to buy some crypto! Of course first bitcoin, with others you never know, but after years in crypto I think some good alts are here to stay and probably we will see some of them skyrocketing in the next few years, together with bitcoin!
Now the price of bitcoin is higher than before, and many other alts are more expensive than before, but this is not the end, they will go higher, so we can say that it's still good time for buying crypto!
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
In my opinion there is no good or bad time for investment. Its all about knowledge. If you ahve enough knowledge where you are investing then you will make money in a bad market conditions too. But yes some specific time can multiple that profit. But it's still based on the knowledge level you have. Normally if you are investing your fiat then when market is low that is best time to invest. If you hold that it will surely give some profit. Now a days news based investment is not work every time. It's upto you. And iro investment is also good but always invest in good iris with offered by binance or se good exchange. That's it.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I would say is no "right" time to buy crypto currencies. Buy when you think you are comfortable buying. Buy when you think you can afford to lose. If you keep on waiting for the price to fall, you will keep on waiting forever. This is because when you see that the price is dropping, you will kinda think that the price is going to keep on going down more. Again, when you see the price rising, you will feel like it is already too late and the price will start dropping anytime soon, so you don't invest.
Just don't buy when you can afford to lose. Remember, after buying when you see the price dropping, there is nothing to panic. You aren't making any loss as long as you aren't selling anything.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
in the event that the project is promising perhaps at the crowdsale stage is the perfect time mate

however, on the off chance that this project is already trading in the market, I figure we should utilize some technical analysis to foresee the ideal opportunity to enter the market

what's more, we will know when we should leave the market in the correct time as well
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
In the event that you mean altcoins being cryptocurrency, at that point there is no preferable time than this point. The report about governments utilizing Bitcoin I think will legitimize the altcoins too especially ETH and others. While more altcoins, for the present, are less expensive than $0.10, it's ideal to snatch some in any event, for worth $50 to at any rate make sure about which one will go high at whatever point everything goes to the moon
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Every time is the right time to buy but the question is are you willing to wait patiently for the right time to sell? Either you but it in exchange , IEO or ICO , the important is you research first about that token before you buy because that is too risky.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
the right time is when we have a lot of money and the crupto coin we want has a stable price, or when the price drops a little when we buy it, it doesn't take long for the price to go up, that's the luck we have.
and certainly buy bitcoins that are certain at a certain time will provide enormous benefits.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
MYID
The current time is very conducive to buy cryptocurrency because still, the cryptos are in support level and if the Bitcoin hot the $20,000 again in recent times then the cryptos will go sharply upward. Again, the best important time for the buying of crypto is during the bearish market.
Pages:
Jump to: