Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to buy cryptocurrency? - page 8. (Read 23121 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
I always think when is the right time to buy cryptocurrency and I've thought of several methods for choosing the right time to buy cryptocurrency, that is :
1. buy coin during ICO, IEO or STO;
2. buy when the price down (dump);
3. buy when the project has a good news;
4. buy when the price starts to increase (pump);
5. buy when coin from the project listed on big exchange;
6. buy when the project already has a product.
Then from the methods I have mentioned, which method is the most appropriate to buy cryptocurrency or is there another method that you can suggest to buy cryptocurrency at the right time?
Assuming you already define the token is potential and you can assure the good future ahead. Buy immediately when the token dump because that will the perfect time to buy more and hold the tokens. Good coins normally are listed on big exchanges so no worries to think if it is a scam. Buy when dump and hold until bull run.
Activity: 463
Chainjoes.com
If you really want to buy coins make sure that you buy when the price is low, that is the good time to buy coins because when the coins goes up then you make a profit. That’s the right way to earn a lot if you have money to invest.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Those who are involved in the world of cryptocurrency, those who invest in cryptocurrency and earn income always want to buy at a lower price.
 Buy when the volume of the cryptocurrency market is low, the top ten or preferred tokens or coins are available at very low prices.
Activity: 1141
Merit: 1
Buying crypto is different for every one. It depends upon every one mind set . But the best time to buy a coin when market is in crash situation by using charts etc and wait for some times for big profits.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
Talking about the right time to buy and even to sell will definitely it depends on you, on us? If I say that I buy altcoins now because I see this is the best time, that is my discretion and could be different from yours.

We never know when is the right time but I could suggest that, in fact, this is the most practice is to buy when the market is in deep. By simply checking on the coinmarketcap chart, you will know the trend of the market. Of course, by simply tracking on a coin that you have chosen/planned to invest in, you'll be guided accordingly.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
its so hard to get the best time to buy any specific cryptocurrency  and that is because nothing is certain in the crypto world, you cant bet and go all in on any new coin because you can never be 100% sure how it will do in the markets.
The only time i consider investing in coins or tokens is after extensive research and i believe that it is really undervalued, then i can buy some and watch how itll react in the markets over time.
I dont buy from FOMO because its easy to get dumped on
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
now is the right time to buy cryptocurrencies, especially Altcoins,
I do not recommend Bitcoin because at this time the price is above, and it is prone to dumping,
yes if you want to buy Bitcoin I don't think it is a problem, because it is likely that bitcoin will be taken to $ 19,000.
Which coins are you suggesting as most of the alts in the top have risen along with bitcoin and if you are taking that risk then i would go with bitcoin than the rest of the coins in the market because you always know that the price would rally back at some point and you cannot expect that with the rest of the alt coin market.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
One thing is for sure don't buy any crypto when the price is surging high because that will walking into a trap, the right time to buy is when the price is down of course, but seem many people don't like to buy during this time, they always wait when price is going high before they will buy.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I always think when is the right time to buy cryptocurrency and I've thought of several methods for choosing the right time to buy cryptocurrency, that is :
Then from the methods I have mentioned, which method is the most appropriate to buy cryptocurrency or is there another method that you can suggest to buy cryptocurrency at the right time?
usually, I buy cryptocurrency when the price is downing a little and sell it back after getting a little profit, I keep doing this every day (day trading), honestly I prefer to buy cryptocurrency that already has a wide market and also has a sufficient rating good in the CMC list. Choosing a cryptocurrency that already has a market will certainly be more profitable from every side than us buying crypto from an ICO or STO project that doesn't have market certainty about where the crypto will be registered and the risk of being trapped in a project scam can occur.
Activity: 372
elysian.finance
For me the best standards for purchasing the best altcoin is if it was listed in exchange already. Through that one, you can guarantee that the coin is already trading and have a good foundation— that it's anything but a scam or a false hype. In any case, be cautious on the grounds that not all coins enlisted in exchanges are worth of your cash. Obviously, pick the one which got a higher rating and have good review from the public.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
In the event that crypto projects direct their IEOs on top crypto exchanges, at that point I want to invest in these cryptocurrency projects during IEOs, in light of the fact that after IEO, these cryptocurrency projects list their cryptocurrencies on a similar top cryptocurrency exchanges and I generally get a good profit from this.
Yes, and everyone who sees this will obviously do the same thing as you, except for newbies who don't understand about it, because they also know that the new token whose IEO program is on the top exchange will make good progress and will deliver a lot of profit for the investors.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
Buying from the longterm support areas is always the best entry and second best entry is right when larger market breakout seems clear because after confirmation market has moved up like an arrow. I am talking about breakout like in 2016-17 where after breaking highs of 1200 btc went on parabolic to reach 20k.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
In the event that crypto projects direct their IEOs on top crypto exchanges, at that point I want to invest in these cryptocurrency projects during IEOs, in light of the fact that after IEO, these cryptocurrency projects list their cryptocurrencies on a similar top cryptocurrency exchanges and I generally get a good profit from this.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Thanks for your 6 suggestiong,you are a wise man.I think now is also a good time to buy but dont hold long time.Don't get greedy!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
First of all i want buy old coin now so i would like take cheap price. Actually if i want invest in new coin then of course i will take a chance in IEO with bonus. Basically we should analysis more which coin best then we can do invest. Especially altcoins market still under in dumping so we should buy now with top coins.
Not all coin dumped are good, look for potential with a team and also a credible product. Most of these coins that get dumped become shitcoins because the price never goes up again, always do some research on the project before buying coins even if they are low priced
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
There is another way, you buy coins from bounty hunters who want to sell it, usually bounty hunters will sell coins at a low price because they don't want to hold coins that don't have a price yet. This is a great opportunity especially the coin has a bright future.
This advice is very dangerous, most bounty projects don't recover once bounty hunters dumps their tokens and if you buy there is no guarantee that the tokens will recover, the only bounty project that stands up and surprise bounty hunters is Youengine (YOUC), believe me not all bounty projects will end up like Youengine
Activity: 210
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
For overall market i would suggest to buy after the market has peaked and 6 months to one year time is enough for the peak prices to come back to the ground then is the best time to buy the coins of your choice and then for next one year you can take profit everytime your coin grows 10 to 20 person after that one year should be for accumulating more coins and then again getting ready for bull cycle.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
It seems to me that 2017 still taught some of us to look at everything that happens with a rational approach. Even if bitcoin rises to $ 20,000, a pullback from these peaks will be inevitable. Perhaps then it will be the best time to buy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
now is the right time to buy cryptocurrencies, especially Altcoins,
I do not recommend Bitcoin because at this time the price is above, and it is prone to dumping,
yes if you want to buy Bitcoin I don't think it is a problem, because it is likely that bitcoin will be taken to $ 19,000.

You do not recommend BTC for real? Well, I just added 0.3 BTC to my portfolio yesterday after selling some shitcoins. Bitcoin is the future, most altcoins are good to make profit, and put it in BTC. This concept has been working well for me, so I stick to it. Well, I concur with your point that, now is the time to buy altcoins, but not just any altcoin. I think crypto enthusiasts are becoming wiser, hence those altcoins with good use cases and proven trustworthy for long term are doing great right now.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
If you have enough knowledge every time could be good time to invest for you. But yes there are some times when you invest could be a good time for you. When market is very low or at the bottom you could invest. When market start to pump the coin start to give profit. But when market is already low risk is also high. At this time may coin fully destroyed some go more deep. One more time when bitcoin is stable at some price mostly many coins give  high return. So if you know how to trade properly you can make high profit.

Pages:
Jump to: