Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the time for Bitcoin to become a fork again - page 2. (Read 1679 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
There is no need for a fork until the need arrives mate. All those people who fork Bitcoin and name it something cool and call it the real bitcoin are just wasting their time in my opinion. The real fork was the bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold and the rest were just to drag people's attention and to make money. I am pretty sure there is no fork necessary as for now and any of them happening will just be for money sake.

For me I just wait for further updates on how bitcoin withstand on the current development it has. Of course this will drag people's attention on the most common desires of money making. I partly agree that there's no need for a fork, because the demand is the actual results on how the price will continue to pump as well.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
"I also heard that Bitcoin will be forking again this time it's anonymous Bitcoin. Which
is basically be a new bitcoin and it changes the technology and also increased block
size.
"
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I have seen Bitcoin become a number of forks a few months ago. Like BCH, BCD, B2X, BCP, SBTC.

whether bitcoin be a fork again next year

My apologies leeheidrick, but i immensely doubt that bitcoin will fork.

Bitcoin advocates believed that a bitcoin split will hurt more than it will do any good and to fork might be the last thing we will see with bitcoin.

The world of crypto already witnessed how ethereum suffered a fork, though the original ethereum did good not only in surviving but exceeded the expectations for it.

Many believed that to split bitcoin using its original architecture will simply confuse people and possibly affect the market strength of bitcoin itself.  Thus, many advocates of bitcoin is against this idea.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I have seen Bitcoin become a number of forks a few months ago. Like BCH, BCD, B2X, BCP, SBTC.

now of course we are hard to predict. because all that is not true too, if we only predict it. we only need certainty in the development of BTC to date.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Last year there were too many forks, all trying to copy the success of bitcoin cash. The following clones were just a waste of time, all shitcoins with no use. Bitcoin zero is likely to be worth about zero sats
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work

I think with the present situation on the market nobody will rest to do that because it can just distract people from the main involvement in Bitcoin, and in this negative market conditions it would be negative as well.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
There is no need for a fork until the need arrives mate. All those people who fork Bitcoin and name it something cool and call it the real bitcoin are just wasting their time in my opinion. The real fork was the bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold and the rest were just to drag people's attention and to make money. I am pretty sure there is no fork necessary as for now and any of them happening will just be for money sake.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Fork is done to make changes on the existing coin. Bitcoin cash (BCH) is a bitcoin fork. The purpose of BCH is to increase the block size producing a faster transaction verification process.

Now, for the new bitcoin fork, what would be the purpose? Would it be significant enough to get support from users around the world?
Activity: 230
Such things do not come with an announcement as this comes due to different situations. The market of crypto currency is very much unexpected and volatile so there is no certain news for any events. There is a possibility of such forking in the next year.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Bitcoin's fork isn't really an event to be expected or anticipated. If anything, people are just creating their own version of the coin, adding some unique and [/i]much needed[/i] implementation that the users asked for, or at least a few users at the best. Even though such forked version exist, consensus still remains king in choosing what would be the next best bitcoin available. Also, the way I see it, forks are created by different teams in order to grab some money off of potential believers of the said coin, and that, I think, is quite problematic to say the least.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Too many forks may weaken the value of bitcoin. Last year we saw a lot of forks, most of which were meaningless, many of which were made for the benefit of miners and project teams.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Well for me forks is line Altcoin and this although coin it dont have a lot of value but I know soon the altcoin can have a value
Activity: 33
Bitcoin forks are considered as ALT coins and to be honest, these ALTs have no value right now. A lot of people predicted and made speculations regarding how these forks will change the current market but sadly, it proved to be a bubble. There is a chance of another fork to get released soon, called bitcoin zero but don't think it will face the same fate as other ALTs.
Activity: 35
Most institutional investors are still on the sidelines, with the reason that currency fluctuates and does not have the same security measures as most financial assets. Executives have yet to enact clear legal provisions to regulate bitcoin and related transactions. What the bitcoin community is most likely to expect is a clear law. This will help many investors participate in the bitcoin market, increasing the possibility of putting the virtual currency on the trend.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
It is difficult to predict when the next grandiose rise in the price of bitcoin will occur, but it is definitely inevitable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Times look near bitcoin need revolutionary fork to move like a blast! Hope devs working underground to sustain and moves up the market. Right now situation is very criticizing  Cry
Activity: 54
Any fork is an opportunity to get even more from the main network. But at the same time a large dispersal of funds, as forks are frightened and you never know how to carry on the main network, and how it will be reflected in the currency exchange rate.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
They will probably come out when BTC will rally up again . Where are the old forks ? what was the point of doing them .... I understand miners could earn some money and so on , but really what the point to make them like in factory ... Cant wait for regulations to wipe out more than half of coinmarketcap and leave just Legit projects , with legit people behind them ...
I don't know, I miss the fork that happened in 2017 yesterday. this really makes the price of bitcoin go up. well, not only bitcoin, even so many altcoins reach the highest price because of that incident. well, hopefully this year it will also happen.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
They will probably come out when BTC will rally up again . Where are the old forks ? what was the point of doing them .... I understand miners could earn some money and so on , but really what the point to make them like in factory ... Cant wait for regulations to wipe out more than half of coinmarketcap and leave just Legit projects , with legit people behind them ...
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
you are right, don't mind all the garbage around you because it may affect your belief. focus of what you think is good .
Pages:
Jump to: