Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the time for Bitcoin to become a fork again - page 3. (Read 1679 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
At present, it seems that the probability of BTC as a new branch is not very high. The market has completely entered a bear market, and the possibility of another decline is very high. Too much uncertainty also leads to the possibility of BTC branch is not very high.

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I dont think it can be determined that which coin will become the next bitcoin fork. There are many factors relating to it.
Activity: 266
from my site this fork is look like garbage. i will suggest you not to use this garbage. if possible try to ignore it.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
I think there's no exact date or time when new bitcoin fork will release but I found a website where you can see a next bitcoin fork. Check this website https://www.forks.net

According to the website the next bitcoin fork is Bitcoin Zero (BZX) and the fork date is September 30, 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
bitcoin never "became a number of forks"! that doesn't even make sense.

what happened is that certain people starting forking new altcoins "from bitcoin". and it is over because they were creating shitcoins and at first newbies didn't know it or at least they never believed it but eventually and soon enough they realized it. and as soon as they did, the profitability of doing such pointless forks became zero so nobody attempted them anymore.
Activity: 106
I have seen Bitcoin become a number of forks a few months ago. Like BCH, BCD, B2X, BCP, SBTC.

whether bitcoin be a fork again next year
Pages:
Jump to: