Pages:
Author

Topic: When learning stops. - page 3. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 560
July 08, 2023, 08:40:57 AM
This topic made sense to me as at the time of writing this and I want to use it to encourage and uplift anyone here who is feeling stuck while learning a new skill or has lost the zeal to continue, please reinvent to refire.

Learning is not what comes on a platter of gold, we work towards it and gives all the necessary demands it requires, but how many people are truly ready to pay the required sacrifice that comes throughout the process of learning, being a newbie here on the forum, there are things that are expected of you to start with and learning is the first procedures because you have to get used to the rules, know about bitcoin, understand how the forum operates and learn to have tolerance because you will be coming across diverse people from all over the world.

One way to stay on learning to the end when stuck or stagnant at a point, should be to divert attention to another interest.

Though we cannot conclude that every newbies that aren't active on the forum are stagnant about learning because they have different purpose of coming to the forum, some only register to help them have access to making a post in other to receive a response they needed an answer to and left after then, while some will find it worth interesting to stay in and continue to learn.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 295
July 08, 2023, 08:34:15 AM

What do you think? Was this helpful?

I do not believe that learning stops; either you are pursuing a career in education, medicine, law, engineering, crypto currency, digital marketing, comedy etc; irrespective of your field; LEARNING never stops; even in our day to day activities. This coined the word "we learn everyday"

What stops is your passion in a respective field; so instead of diverting your attention to different areas when a particular niche bores you, i would advise that as an individual, you need to find and figure out what works for you. When you figure out what works for you; you will have no troubles learning, mastering and improving on it.

BTW: i am someone who believes that everything is easy; if we want it, we can to achieve it.
My piece.
Activity: 100
Merit: 4
July 08, 2023, 07:46:17 AM
This topic made sense to me as at the time of writing this and I want to use it to encourage and uplift anyone here who is feeling stuck while learning a new skill or has lost the zeal to continue, please reinvent to refire.

One way to stay on learning to the end when stuck or stagnant at a point, should be to divert attention to another interest. Let's say a newbie without any clue as to how this place converses or how cryptocurrencies or the decentralized network operates, may have to experience a hard time learning the new terms and learning from the wisdom of those who have succeeded. If after sometime one gets stuck and can't even make a sense of the whole thing, perhaps it would be time to learn something else, just to stimulate the brains concentration power and ability.

Later if you go back to the first thing you were learning, you would notice how easy it was all the while, but you just couldn't concentrate then. This new Neuro pathways will have been formed, new level of understanding and comprehension will be formed and that's how growth is noticed and revealed.

Never quit. When learning stops or you get stuck or stagnant on an idea, divert interest to learn something else for a while, and then revisit the initial subject of interest for learning completion. That's geniuses are made.

What do you think? Was this helpful?
Pages:
Jump to: