Pages:
Author

Topic: When right timing to join signature camp? - page 3. (Read 4215 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
maybe i have to wail till next year for joining signature campaign. waw  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
Firstly I suggest you to join a signature campign only when you are on a high Rank because if you are not on a high Rank you don't get much money and it is time wasting for you but when you are on a high Rank you get much money For posting....
But if he will post without participating in signature campaign he won't get anything. So I think it's better to join signature campaign being small rank and get some bitcoins, than post for free and wait until rank grows.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Firstly I suggest you to join a signature campign only when you are on a high Rank because if you are not on a high Rank you don't get much money and it is time wasting for you but when you are on a high Rank you get much money For posting....
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
Hey for all senior user ,my hero is jr member , i have a question when right timing to join sign camp?
and if i join in the rank jr member the next i level up to member or high hero , they will pay me for jr member? or i must sign up to sign camp again with high hero to earn up my btc?

I saw you are already part of a signature campaign which is good.

I joined at "Member" rank my first campaign which makes in my opinion the most sense as the payout is considerable higher than for Juniors or Newbies.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

Yeah I think if price reaches to the moon in future then I think campaigns will reduce their rates and there are chances that many campaigns will simply disappear.

well i dunno why anyone would close because of a higher price. they should have more customers and more hype because of it. all they gotta do is reduce the payout proportionally.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
I am also new to this forum and i heard you should atleast be a member rank or full member to join a signature campaign..
nope, that's just liar people who said that. You can join in signature campaign even though you're still newbie, check bitvest and 777coins , they accept from newbie
first it is really difficult to join a signature campaign while you are a newbie. and second is that if you are a newbie and join a signature campaign i think they will pay you a very little amount of bitcoin.
But to get little amount of bitcoin is better than nothing. I think it's good that newbie can earn some bitcoin and nit post for free.
Activity: 252
I am also new to this forum and i heard you should atleast be a member rank or full member to join a signature campaign..
nope, that's just liar people who said that. You can join in signature campaign even though you're still newbie, check bitvest and 777coins , they accept from newbie
first it is really difficult to join a signature campaign while you are a newbie. and second is that if you are a newbie and join a signature campaign i think they will pay you a very little amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

yeah bitvest and 777coin already open for newbie and jr , i join to 777coin with jr member , and they paying me Smiley , you can try it to join and good luck for you broo
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Activity: 1
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
another thing to bear in mind is that the current payouts may not hold if the price rises significantly and stays there. most campaigns adjust their payout in those circumstances. depends what you think the price is gonna do but maybe you should get your skates on.

Yeah I think if price reaches to the moon in future then I think campaigns will reduce their rates and there are chances that many campaigns will simply disappear.
it happen already secondstrade already lower down their rewards and btecointraker already close the campaign so it is really
hard to say when is the right timing, but knowing how the campaign works would be your indication when to start if you already
familiarize with the campaign rules.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
another thing to bear in mind is that the current payouts may not hold if the price rises significantly and stays there. most campaigns adjust their payout in those circumstances. depends what you think the price is gonna do but maybe you should get your skates on.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think when you reacdh the member rank or above you can join easily a signature campaign and get paid with reasonable rate, if you don't spam threads , of course.
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
If you are just starting, please join our Pokemon GO getter signature campaigb meant for JR member and members
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pokemon-go-getters-signature-campaign-closed-1558014
Activity: 236
Joining a signature campaign can be tricky at times.  There are a number of campaigns that are around a lot, then you have the ones that only run for a short period of time.  You need to read the rules and requirements.  If you can follow them, join as soon as you want.  If you can not follow the rules and all, you might want to wait until you can.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
If you reach already a high rank member then it would be the right time to join signature campaign but please do take note that you need to know first the things that should be avoided so that your account wont be banned in signature as well banned in the forum.

Yeah you need to follow the rules and regulations in campaign and if you successfully do then you can earn good  amount of bitcoins regularly.
Activity: 38
The right time for me is when I'm already knowledgeable  about Bitcoin and some other stuff. I am enjoying my Forum posting right now, not thinking about the activity level. I am just patient about it because in every discussion  I visited, I get to learn something  new. And hoping that one day, when someone  read my post they learn something or it should be something informative.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
If you reach already a high rank member then it would be the right time to join signature campaign but please do take note that you need to know first the things that should be avoided so that your account wont be banned in signature as well banned in the forum.
Activity: 322
According to Me the Right time to Join a Signature Campign is when you are high Rank like full member, because when you are on a High Rank the signature Campign you joined pay well....
Pages:
Jump to: